You know what I hate?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Coming here for a few minutes and only being able to read a few threads...the next time I come back the threads I didn't get a chance to read are marked as read and lost to me.

Any way to change that?

Coming here for a few minutes and only being able to read a few threads...the next time I come back the threads I didn't get a chance to read are marked as read and lost to me.

Any way to change that?

I take it you're using the thread subscription option?

And how can they be "lost to you"? They still appear on the board, right. They just don't appear as unread?

I take it you're using the thread subscription option?

And how can they be "lost to you"? They still appear on the board, right. They just don't appear as unread?

Same dif GunnyL. What I REALLY hate is if I let my computer screen go blank and then get it to restar all the threads are marked read as well. I have been known to doze off in front of the computer.

Same dif GunnyL. What I REALLY hate is if I let my computer screen go blank and then get it to restar all the threads are marked read as well. I have been known to doze off in front of the computer.

I really have no idea how that function works even at the user level. However, without actually going into the program itself -- which THIS kid ain't doing -- it's a program function with an on or off option.

Oh well, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Absolutely not. That's what this forum is for.

My response to RGS was for you or anyone else that is interested as well. I looked it over to see if there was anything I -or the user- could do as far as options go before my second response.

Forum List

Back