You know... SOMETIMES... Dems are as bad as the GOP.

Steelplate

Bluesman
Apr 25, 2011
Central PA
I just got an e-mail from a Democratic thing that I signed up for a while back...

It was this....

Republicans plan to skip town tonight without voting for the payroll tax cut extension.

Failure to extend the payroll tax cut would mean a $1,000 tax hike for the average American family. Economists say it could also cost between 400,000 and 1 million American jobs.

This exactly the same bullshit that the Republipukes tried to pull on letting the Bush tax cuts expire. It pisses me off on both ends of the spectrum....

What say you?

I signed up for a bunch of e mailing lists a few years ago, it got to where I would dump them all unread. E mails are as reliable a source of info as the bathroom wall in a truckstop bathroom.

I've ranted numerous occasions about the hypocrisy of the left, so no, this does not surprise me one little bit. The Wisconsin democrats skipping state to avoid a vote on union rights also comes to mind.

Take it from me, I used to be a democrat.

E-mails usually come from lobbyists. The writer of this email would probably spew crap for anyone with a check.

Forum List

Back