You KNow Something!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
They have that poor lady who was attacked by the Chimp on Oprah today. I don't think I will ever complain about anything ever again.. Well, that's the way I feel right at this moment.

I stayed home today with the kids and my wife also got the day off. I was playing dial roulette earlier and saw the Oprah show on. The lead-up to having the chimp-victim almost had me sticking around to "see" how she turned out.

But I felt like someone about to enter the tent for some old-style freak show. I just couldn't watch it.

I read about her sme time after the attack by that fucking chimp, and knew that she was too seriously injured for it to work out well. I'm really surprised she was going on Oprah's show.

Was it as graphic and as visually disturbing as I imagined it would be?

They have that poor lady who was attacked by the Chimp on Oprah today. I don't think I will ever complain about anything ever again.. Well, that's the way I feel right at this moment.

Someone sent me a viral video the other day showing a diving accident that was very, very, very disturbing. I agree with you!

See below what happens when a chimp goes at your face...

20091111-tows-charla-nash-6-290x218.jpg

If this is the incident that I think it was has anyone heard the audio of the 9-11 call when it was happening?

It'll make your stomach flip.

I stayed home today with the kids and my wife also got the day off. I was playing dial roulette earlier and saw the Oprah show on. The lead-up to having the chimp-victim almost had me sticking around to "see" how she turned out.

But I felt like someone about to enter the tent for some old-style freak show. I just couldn't watch it.

I read about her sme time after the attack by that fucking chimp, and knew that she was too seriously injured for it to work out well. I'm really surprised she was going on Oprah's show.

Was it as graphic and as visually disturbing as I imagined it would be?

The newspapers told us it was bad. But this was beyond words..

If this is the incident that I think it was has anyone heard the audio of the 9-11 call when it was happening?

It'll make your stomach flip.

They played it today.Chilling. But the lady said she doesn't remember being attacked.. That is merciful.

Forum List

Back