You know something is wrong when your enemy supports you

If they like the same baseball team, too, does that mean they all sleep together?

there is a board for sports talk go to it if you want to discuss
If they like the same baseball team, too, does that mean they all sleep together

This thread is stupid on its face. If it takes something that retarded to point it out, I'm going to at least try to be of assistance.

Supporting one same goal of the 6 zillion goals in one's life/country/politics does not mean "supporting each other," knucklehead.

you repsonce shows who you support do you have a plane to fly into a building?

If they like the same baseball team, too, does that mean they all sleep together?

If they like the same baseball team, too, does that mean they all sleep together
Repeating the question to yourself? You really need time to ponder it?

the communist support the people of egypt for over throwing the government I guess you're a communist.

This thread is stupid on its face. If it takes something that retarded to point it out, I'm going to at least try to be of assistance.

Supporting one same goal of the 6 zillion goals in one's life/country/politics does not mean "supporting each other," knucklehead.

:cuckoo:

You should have a physical manifestation of this thread. You'd need: Big crayons, construction paper and glitter glue.

You should have a physical manifestation of this thread. You'd need: Big crayons, construction paper and glitter glue.

There's an arts and craft project waiting for you. Stop supporting Americas enemy stay the fuck away from discussion boards.

There's an arts and craft project waiting for you. Stop supporting Americas enemy stay the fuck away from discussion boards.

I support America's enemy?

If you find out Al Quada supports fossil fuels, are you going to stop using them? (I know I know but no...this was not a trick question. It's your own logic confusing you.)

In before morons say "I can't trust that source! It's not CNN or Fox News!"

There is nothing to trust. It's an op ed piece.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

ok
COLOR="Red"]Al-Qaida, an American creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, has supported U.S. plans to destabilize Africa and the Middle East for years.[/COLOR]

A senior member of al Qaida urged Libyan rebels to continue their fight againstMuammar Gaddafi and warned of the consequences of defeat, in a videotaped message posted on Jihadi websites, the Qatar-based Gulf News reported on Sunday.

U.S. created Al-Qaida. Al-Qaeda supports rebels in Libya «

If you find out Al Quada supports fossil fuels, are you going to stop using them? (I know I know but no...this was not a trick question. It's your own logic confusing you.)
I'm not sure 'logic' is the correct word.

Al Quada wants t keep people back to when there was no modern conveniences. They would believe in the use of fossil fuels they're more a kin to your ink.

Al Quada wants t keep people back to when there was no modern conveniences. They would believe in the use of fossil fuels they're more a kin to your ink.

Is this english?

Is this english?

Is stupid your life style or do you act it when you find out you support Americas enemy?

Is this english?

Is stupid your life style or do you act it when you find out you support Americas enemy?

Says the guy who typed a bumble fuck of a sentence that makes no reading sense whatsoever.

Akin is one word.

I don't have "ink."

Them believing in fossil fuels(as you said they do above) equals Republicans supporting al quada, by your logic, because "you know something is wrong when the enemy supports you."

Dumbass. :lol:

No he didnt, but I dont understand the point of your OP...Are you against Khadaffy or not?

Do you support al Qaeda?

Man fuck off, you never ever say what you stand for, so it makes it easy to always be crying about everything. No one knows where you stand, what your complaint is or how we should proceed.

This is very true...thanks for pointing it out. It allows him to bitch about the current President no matter what he does which is REALLY the point after all.

Before you give the people your support, maybe you should know who the people are that want Qaddafi removed.

You don't get it. I don't care about Libya. I care about the US. It isn't our job to prop up dictators or support the people who oppose them. It is our job to defend our nation and I don't see anything in Libya that is a real threat. Do you support the constitution?

In your reply to the T it sounded like you support the behind who want Qaddafi gone. Do you?
I asked the question a week ago if anyone knew whom the 'Rebels' were...

Well yeah, they are people living under a dictator who want him gone....just like Egypt and elsewhere.

You seem to have reading comprehension issues. The T asked if we knew who these people protesting are. I responded that they were people living under a dictator who wanted to remove him just like happened in Egypt. That exchange had nothing to do with who was supporting those protesting, either the US military or Al Queda. Quit jumping to conclusions.

Now, do you support the constitution? If so, can I assume that you were just as against Bush's war in Iraq as you are Obama's war in Libya? How does our Constitution support either?

You don't get it. I don't care about Libya. I care about the US. It isn't our job to prop up dictators or support the people who oppose them. It is our job to defend our nation and I don't see anything in Libya that is a real threat. Do you support the constitution?

In your reply to the T it sounded like you support the behind who want Qaddafi gone. Do you?
Well yeah, they are people living under a dictator who want him gone....just like Egypt and elsewhere.

You seem to have reading comprehension issues. The T asked if we knew who these people protesting are. I responded that they were people living under a dictator who wanted to remove him just like happened in Egypt. That exchange had nothing to do with who was supporting those protesting, either the US military or Al Queda. Quit jumping to conclusions.

Now, do you support the constitution? If so, can I assume that you were just as against Bush's war in Iraq as you are Obama's war in Libya? How does our Constitution support either?

And it seems you have the comprehension problem. I knew what The T meant, we were both talking about the same group. I should know he passed it on in his rep to me.

Sharing one goal of the 6 zillion goals in one's life/country/politics does not mean "supporting each other," knucklehead.

Megan Fox like guys. I'm a guy. Megan Fox likes ME!

Forum List

Back