You know something is wrong when your enemy supports you

Let's face it. He was gonna catch hell no matter what he did.

I just think his priorities are shot He wants to intervene only when it's about innocent people dying, but now it's gotten to the point where aircraft have to be strafing innocent people, not blowing their heads off with sniper rifles, but not help when it comes to getting rid of terrorism in the Middle East because not enough countries are complaining about terrorism.

The problem I see is Obama has completely stopped fighting terrorism and jumped on the side of terrorists. I think he's ether all in with them or it's too complex for him to know what he's doing wrong. Looking at all of this, it makes me wonder what we're doing in Afghanistan if we're eventually going to assure radical Islamic Theocracies become firmly entrenched throughout the Middle East.

Obama's in waaaaaaayyyyyy over his head. He never was up to the task.... way oversold.

And what information of a foreign policy nature do you have to show that Obama is in over his head? What did you want Obama to do in this situation that would NOT indicate he's in over his head?

What are some of the principles of good leadership?

Be honest, spell out the mission clearly, and lead by example.

Obama hasn't done any of those things. That's why he looks like he's in over his head.

Perhaps he felt all of his wonderful oratory would make everyone behave.

Obama's in waaaaaaayyyyyy over his head. He never was up to the task.... way oversold.

And what information of a foreign policy nature do you have to show that Obama is in over his head? What did you want Obama to do in this situation that would NOT indicate he's in over his head?

What are some of the principles of good leadership?

Be honest, spell out the mission clearly, and lead by example.

Obama hasn't done any of those things. That's why he looks like he's in over his head.

Perhaps he felt all of his wonderful oratory would make everyone behave.
You recommend this be unclassified public knowledge?

And Obama was quick to jump onboard the the UN action...

Monday's excuse from Obama is going to be interesting, and another DODGE from America's #1 Muslim/Marxist.

Quick? Define quick considering that stuff was going on in Libya for a few weeks....enough time for silly people to rant and rave about Obama doing nothing.

How odd. No comment, I guess.

I just think his priorities are shot He wants to intervene only when it's about innocent people dying, but now it's gotten to the point where aircraft have to be strafing innocent people, not blowing their heads off with sniper rifles, but not help when it comes to getting rid of terrorism in the Middle East because not enough countries are complaining about terrorism.

The problem I see is Obama has completely stopped fighting terrorism and jumped on the side of terrorists. I think he's ether all in with them or it's too complex for him to know what he's doing wrong. Looking at all of this, it makes me wonder what we're doing in Afghanistan if we're eventually going to assure radical Islamic Theocracies become firmly entrenched throughout the Middle East.

It's time to get out of afghanstan, since we are helping our enemy in libya. I heard today that Al Qadea was given the oil fields in Libya, and a contract for 20 million dollars, of oil going to our terrorist enemy. They could buy a nuke with that much money.

Quick? Define quick considering that stuff was going on in Libya for a few weeks....enough time for silly people to rant and rave about Obama doing nothing.

How odd. No comment, I guess.

It's time to get out of afghanstan, since we are helping our enemy in libya. I heard today that Al Qadea was given the oil fields in Libya, and a contract for 20 million dollars, of oil going to our terrorist enemy. They could buy a nuke with that much money.

You're an absolute moron.

Forum List

Back