You know something is wrong when your enemy supports you

As I said from the beginning - this will turn into a complete clown act resulting in a major cluster-f*ck by the time this is done.
I read this morning where NATO leaders haven't "finalized the decision" as to whether they will take control of the operation...however both Clinton and Obama have already given them praise for doing so - and they haven't even accepted responsibility yet!!!!!!!!!!
As the saying goes - "when no one is in charge - everyone is in charge"

Yemen is a million times more important than this, Bahrain is a half million times more important than this - and both are virtually being ignored.

You want them to invade Yemen and Bahrain?

What gave you that idea?

As I said from the beginning - this will turn into a complete clown act resulting in a major cluster-f*ck by the time this is done.
I read this morning where NATO leaders haven't "finalized the decision" as to whether they will take control of the operation...however both Clinton and Obama have already given them praise for doing so - and they haven't even accepted responsibility yet!!!!!!!!!!

Yemen is a million times more important than this, Bahrain is a half million times more important than this - and both are virtually being ignored.

You want them to invade Yemen and Bahrain?

What gave you that idea?

You said Yemen and Barain are more important.

This is a civil war between islamic savages.Let them kill each other, I DONT care.All muslims are evil scum in my opinion!!

Al-Qaeda loves all our middle east adventures. What could be a better recruiting tool for Al-Qaeda than watching white christians bomb brown muslims? They don't have to say a word, millions of people will be desperate to sign up no matter what their rhetoric is.

War in Afghanistan? Ok, common sense says just move their operations (as they've done).

War in Iraq? "Look America lied about WMD's, so join with us and kill the infidel murderers who killed our Iraqi brothers for a lie!!!"

War in Libya? America over-stepping its bounds again, more reason to hate us.

Combine all that with our unwavering support of everything Israel does and life just gets easier and easier at the Al-Qaeda recruiting office. (oh and a lot more ppl willing to send $ as well, not just give up their life to them)

Will this change our foreign policy? Hell no, look at our borders and ports, you think government is legitimately concerned about terror? Laughable.

We don't even know who the rebels are and what their agenda is.

We are not even there to support them.

We are only there to keep them from getting killed by planes and helos.

and those flying tanks and canons, and flaoting buildings and....

By bombing Ghaddafis forces and enforcing a no fly zone we are helping the rebels whether that is our intention or not.

Reminds me of Iraq...There is a joke that says that every suspected terrorist in Iraq all have one thing in common...no heatbeat. Everyone that is dead is labeled a "suspected" terrorist on the flip side they could've been "suspected" teachers too. But since their dead why not make it for a good reason, right?

We are not even there to support them.

We are only there to keep them from getting killed by planes and helos.

and those flying tanks and canons, and flaoting buildings and....

By bombing Ghaddafis forces and enforcing a no fly zone we are helping the rebels whether that is our intention or not.

of course we are.

But that is not why we are there. We are there killing Lybians so they don't kill Lybians.

the irony is thick in this war.

Combine all that with our unwavering support of everything Israel does and life just gets easier and easier at the Al-Qaeda recruiting office.

Well..this really isn't true anymore...At least that my opinion and many others. I don't believe Obama or anyone else in his little circle of friends support Isreal at all. We'll find out one of these days i guess, but i'll be very surprised if the US helps Isreal at all when the time comes. It's really sad...and it'll be sad for the US too!

Combine all that with our unwavering support of everything Israel does and life just gets easier and easier at the Al-Qaeda recruiting office.

Well..this really isn't true anymore...At least that my opinion and many others. I don't believe Obama or anyone else in his little circle of friends support Isreal at all. We'll find out one of these days i guess, but i'll be very surprised if the US helps Isreal at all when the time comes. It's really sad...and it'll be sad for the US too!

I'd love to sit here and say US taxpayer dollars are only used to benefit the US taxpayer and not just funneled into Israel.

Personally I could care less what the p-r machine and rhetoric is that comes out of the Obama admin. Facts are they're still getting all the money and weapons from the US that their hearts desire, same as under the Bush admin.

Did Qaddafi have two planes fly into the twin towers? If you support the rebels you are suupporting al Qaeda.

No he didnt, but I dont understand the point of your OP...Are you against Khadaffy or not?

Do you support al Qaeda?

Man fuck off, you never ever say what you stand for, so it makes it easy to always be crying about everything. No one knows where you stand, what your complaint is or how we should proceed.

Silly post. Al-Qa'idah supports the destruction of every regime in the region. Sharing a mutual enemy or belief with a party doesn't imply that you're aligned with or sympathetic toward that party. Taking a course in informal logic should be mandatory for all USMB posters. :rolleyes:

Logical Fallacy: Guilt by Association

You said Yemen and Barain are more important.

"More important" doesn't equate to invading them.
Yemen and Bahrain has an outstanding chance of being taken over by Al qaeda supporters and anti-Western fundamentalist. This would be very bad - a guaranteed future war.

So what does "more important" equate?

It means they should stop worrying about less important issues - and put full effort into ensuring an Al Qaeda sponsored government doesn't take over Yemen - that is not acceptable and would guarantee an invasion...a real invasion...not just a couple hundred $800,000 missiles.

Silly post. Al-Qa'idah supports the destruction of every regime in the region. Sharing a mutual enemy or belief with a party doesn't imply that you're aligned with or sympathetic toward that party. Taking a course in informal logic should be mandatory for all USMB posters. :rolleyes:

Logical Fallacy: Guilt by Association

The people who are crying foul here under this particular set of "reasoning" are the same ones who still excuse us supporting Osama and Saddam at one point in history.

'Now class, please turn you history books to chapter 42: Obama's Folly'

New Topics

Forum List

Back