You know - since there was no 'war on women'

I thank god every time I kiss my wife that not every woman is as into using their uterus as a death chamber as you are, cupcake.

This thread is as massively stupid as your whinyass suicide. Thread.

I thank god every time I kiss my wife that not every woman is as into using their uterus as a death chamber as you are, cupcake.

A death chamber?

If you don't own your body, if one doesn't have complete and absolute authority over it, can one truly be free?

Of course not.

If you don't own your body, if one doesn't have complete and absolute authority over it, can one truly be free?

Of course not.

Every women will have control over their body regardless of changes in abortion laws. You don't want a baby? There are so many ways to not have a baby (abstinence, condoms, birth control). I'm not against abortion in any case where the mother's life is at risk or is cases of rape or incest. But I am against abortion just because a women lacked forethought or changed their mind.

Let's set religious beliefs aside for a second in this conversation. What about accountability? How many opportunities does a woman need before she is ultimately accountable for her actions. Sex makes babies. The process hasn't changed. Should abortions be offered up to the baby's delivery date?

A death chamber?

I just consider the deranged lunatic of a source. He's on ignore.

What a pus. Comes on this board and writes outrageous shit, but gets her granny panties all twisted up when it's returned to her....:clap2:

Typical lib.

Dear Atlas;

You will never have an abortion (I am presuming you are male.) Other than that? Mind your own.

xoxo

Boop

I am a male, but I'm currently going to medical school, possibly to be an OBGYN. So, I am minding my own. While I am opposed to abortion, I respect your right to have one (because we all have our own moral standards). But a large percentage of abortion advocates also feel that the doctor should be obligated to provide this service. If you believe that doctors should have the option of refusing to perform an abortion, then we have little to disagree about. But if you think doctors should be obligated to perform abortions, I have one question.

Why should they be forced to sacrifice their right to choose in order for you to have it?

Dear Atlas;

You will never have an abortion (I am presuming you are male.) Other than that? Mind your own.

xoxo

Boop

I am a male, but I'm currently going to medical school, possibly to be an OBGYN. So, I am minding my own. While I am opposed to abortion, I respect your right to have one (because we all have our own moral standards). But a large percentage of abortion advocates also feel that the doctor should be obligated to provide this service. If you believe that doctors should have the option of refusing to perform an abortion, then we have little to disagree about. But if you think doctors should be obligated to perform abortions, I have one question.

Why should they be forced to sacrifice their right to choose in order for you to have it?

It's not a problem in Canada, why would it be a problem here. I think what you are doing is known as "borrowing trouble."

He's also the one writing 'outrageous shit.'

Interesting that you can tell others that they cannot have a valid opinion on abortion if they are male ( or, presumably are as pro abortion as you are), and simultaneously believe that you do not write outrageous shit. :clap2:

Nice one, cupcake.

Dear Atlas;

xoxo

Boop

It's not a problem in Canada, why would it be a problem here. I think what you are doing is known as "borrowing trouble."

Usual hypocrisy.

Of course not.

Every women will have control over their body regardless of changes in abortion laws. You don't want a baby? There are so many ways to not have a baby (abstinence, condoms, birth control). I'm not against abortion in any case where the mother's life is at risk or is cases of rape or incest. But I am against abortion just because a women lacked forethought or changed their mind.

Let's set religious beliefs aside for a second in this conversation. What about accountability? How many opportunities does a woman need before she is ultimately accountable for her actions. Sex makes babies. The process hasn't changed. Should abortions be offered up to the baby's delivery date?

The thought of a truly free women really annoys you doesn't she, slave?

Her body, her choice.

Get over it.

Of course not.

The thought of a truly free women really annoys you doesn't she, slave?

Her body, her choice.

Get over it.

So I guess you support abortion right up to the 9th month?

Forum List

Back