You know Obama is in trouble when he gets booed

I* almost threw up they way the Seattle media and citiizens fawned over the smuck

Bood bot PresidentBushes reletlessly

Barry Hussein is riding on a bubble of total support by the left wing media. They can't even rig the polls to show fake support anymore. Is there really a democrat majority in the senate? They must be keeping a low profile hoping they don't get dragged down by the administration.

Barry Hussein is riding on a bubble of total support by the left wing media. They can't even rig the polls to show fake support anymore. Is there really a democrat majority in the senate? They must be keeping a low profile hoping they don't get dragged down by the administration.

When the leader of the free world touched down in Ohio last month for a headline-making jaunt, the Buckeye State’s Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown was nowhere to be seen. And Florida Sen. Bill Nelson said he couldn’t break his plans to join President Barack Obama for some fun at Walt Disney World a few weeks ago.

Just in case someone doesn't know, this is what "booing" sounds like:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdcYEvwQiW4]Mitt Romney's son "Josh Romney" booed, interrupted by Ron Paul supporters at Arizona GOP convention - YouTube[/ame]

Seattle loved Dean............

Couldnt get enough of him

I think most Reagan and the Bushes steered clear of Seattle

John Ehlichman was from Seattle - one of Nixons main guys.

I boo every time I hear he is going to be on Tv, AGAIN..

actually I make sure to turn it off when he comes on..:lol:

Ehrlichmans sons wasin my class

Survived Watergate - he sneered at the prosecuterers in the Irvin hearings .................

I think President Nixon was a relatively popular presidnet in Seatltle.

Wasnt the fag city back then thatisis now.

Forum List

Back