You know its bad when a bleeding heart lib complains about crime in London.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Took him long enough to pull his head out. Muslims will be on his ass now.

Knife-wielding bloodbath: Paul McCartney, Outraged at Sadiq’s London Violence, Says One of His Own Grandsons Was Mugged at Knifepoint
By Pamela Geller - on September 4, 2019

mccartney-400x267.jpg

Even the Beatles aren’t safe.

1f3b6.svg
‘They hate you, yeah, yeah, yeah
With a hate like that
You know you should be saaaaaad.’
1f3b6.svg

PAUL MCCARTNEY, OUTRAGED AT LONDON’S VIOLENCE, SAYS ONE OF HIS OWN GRANDSONS WAS MUGGED AT KNIFEPOINT
Close family member of a former Beatle was the victim of an attack in the city recently — ‘it is scary these days’

By Wayne Dupree | September 1, 2019:

I’m old enough to remember when London was a safe and charming city that everyone wanted to go to — and nobody would ever think twice about feeling “safe” while there.

Simulate and play different scenarios in real-time against up to 64 players! Can you lead your country to victory?

My, how times have changed (thanks, Mayor Khan).

SINCE THE TIME THAT ANTI-TRUMP MAYOR SADIQ KHAN TOOK OVER THE CITY AND PUSHED FOR MASS MIGRATION, MANY BELIEVE LONDON HAS TURNED INTO A “KNIFE-WELDING BLOODBATH.”

It’s gotten so bad even Sir Paul McCartney has been impacted by the outrageous and unacceptable violence in London these days.

Knife-wielding bloodbath: Paul McCartney, Outraged at Sadiq's London Violence, Says One of His Own Grandsons Was Mugged at Knifepoint - Geller Report News

Knife-wielding bloodbath: Paul McCartney, Outraged at Sadiq’s London Violence, Says One of His Own Grandsons Was Mugged at Knifepoint

mccartney-400x267.jpg

1f3b6.svg
With a hate like that
You know you should be saaaaaad
.’
1f3b6.svg

PAUL MCCARTNEY, OUTRAGED AT LONDON’S VIOLENCE, SAYS ONE OF HIS OWN GRANDSONS WAS MUGGED AT KNIFEPOINT
Close family member of a former Beatle was the victim of an attack in the city recently — ‘it is scary these days’

I’m old enough to remember when London was a safe and charming city that everyone wanted to go to — and nobody would ever think twice about feeling “safe” while there.

Simulate and play different scenarios in real-time against up to 64 players! Can you lead your country to victory?

SINCE THE TIME THAT ANTI-TRUMP MAYOR SADIQ KHAN TOOK OVER THE CITY AND PUSHED FOR MASS MIGRATION, MANY BELIEVE LONDON HAS TURNED INTO A “KNIFE-WELDING BLOODBATH.”

It’s gotten so bad even Sir Paul McCartney has been impacted by the outrageous and unacceptable violence in London these days.

Knife-wielding bloodbath: Paul McCartney, Outraged at Sadiq's London Violence, Says One of His Own Grandsons Was Mugged at Knifepoint - Geller Report News

and its only going to get progressively worse (pun not intended ...but works anyway WOT)

mccartney-400x267.jpg

1f3b6.svg
With a hate like that
.’
1f3b6.svg

Left Wingers and crime go together like coffee and cream.
BTW McCartney's grandkids will eventually be forced to convert to Islam.
Liberalism is cultural suicide.

mccartney-400x267.jpg

1f3b6.svg
With a hate like that
.’
1f3b6.svg

Britain is about due for a Crusade....but I doubt any of them have the balls to actually do it

The right is correct on this issue when it comes to Europe. They are wrong on this issue when it comes to the US.

mccartney-400x267.jpg

1f3b6.svg
With a hate like that
.’
1f3b6.svg

Britain is about due for a Crusade....but I doubt any of them have the balls to actually do it

1crusade.jpg

• Banned
The right is correct on this issue when it comes to Europe. They are wrong on this issue when it comes to the US.
Don't worry, over here we have judges who release criminals and DA's who refuse to prosecute them.

Don't worry, over here we have judges who release criminals and DA's who refuse to prosecute them.

In Texas you have chains that hook up to trump bumpers that can drag a person until their head pops off, but that is neither here nor there.

Appalachia is the opioid capital of the world. Anytime you have a drug capital, you have a crime capital. For some reason, the media is rarely reports on white on white crime. Look at all the terrorist attacks in the US, 3/4 of them are Republicans attacking Americans.

In Texas you have chains that hook up to trump bumpers that can drag a person until their head pops off, but that is neither here nor there.
yeah I just bought one and we're looking for black folk.

Forum List

Back