you know it really sad when leftists call the media biased in favor of the right

W

wecanhaveoursay

they hate fox because it is close to 50-50.

now look at Cspan CNN ABC news NBC CBS

on crossfire liberals see fair as 1 conservative against 3 liberals!

even with our troops

rush limbaugh gets 1 our of program on a station for troops
and the left are trying to get an amendment to take his 1 hour of porgram of the station that has porgrams from NPR like all things considered THE REST OF THE DAY
he gets one hour to voice his opinion and they get 23
yet they call this "unfair" and "biased"

yea its biased
biased towards the left

another example is in california where there trying to allow
14 year olds brainwashed by MTV and other media sources to vote!!

i bet every dollar ill ever make that if they knew that the kids would vote bush theyed never make up such a stupid idea

these lies need to stop
ive seen the
choose or loose comercials on MTV
and there 100% BS but hey its on MTV its gotta be true

the left has no heart towards young minds
all they care about is getting there way. and that is not what the USA is about

when did democrats become this way?

Originally posted by wecanhaveoursay

yea its biased
biased towards the left

I don't believe that the bulk of the mainstream media is more to the left or to the right. It is more of a divide. Many of the low level reporters and broadcasters in TV and newspapers are more liberal in their leanings. However, the management and corporate ownership of these same outlets are usually more conservative in their leanings. This leads to many battles in newsrooms across the country every day and also leads us to consume media with a mixed message.
I kind of like FOX b/c at least you know where they stand even if you don't agree with their stance. Other mainstream news stations, however, do seem to shift like a weeping willow in a north texas storm.

Originally posted by menewa
I don't believe that the bulk of the mainstream media is more to the left or to the right.

Yeah, right.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Originally posted by menewa
I kind of like FOX b/c at least you know where they stand even if you don't agree with their stance. Other mainstream news stations, however, do seem to shift like a weeping willow in a north texas storm.

Hey, found something I can agree with you on.

Unfortunately, your presidential candidate is also like that proverbial willow you mentioned. :D

Originally posted by wecanhaveoursay
they hate fox because it is close to 50-50.

now look at Cspan CNN ABC news NBC CBS

on crossfire liberals see fair as 1 conservative against 3 liberals!

even with our troops

rush limbaugh gets 1 our of program on a station for troops
and the left are trying to get an amendment to take his 1 hour of porgram of the station that has porgrams from NPR like all things considered THE REST OF THE DAY
he gets one hour to voice his opinion and they get 23
yet they call this "unfair" and "biased"

yea its biased
biased towards the left

Everbody knows it is. That's why only one person bit on it and tried to say it's not.

And that just made them look foolish.

I've heard liberals say this and I am just blown away that they would try and convince not only me but themselves that this is the way it is. I mean, who doesn't know that the media is biased towards the left?
One of my co-workers buys a Los Angeles Times every Sunday and I take the (dis)pleasure of scanning through it each week. Their bias is so extreme it's more like shameless propaganda!! They'll run opinion pieces aimed at republican targets in the California section?! And the commentary section usually has about 10 or so articles on why the war is wrong, how illegal immigrants rights are being violated, how Bush is a tyrant, etc.,etc., etc. It's sickening. And yes, I've heard liberals complain about a conspiracy in the media against them.
Another big part of it is that they can't find a liberal version of Mike Savage or Rush Limbaugh. Everyone they've tried has failed. So the only arena they could complain about would be talk radio, but it's no conspiracy, they just can't find the talent, and the listeners don't respond to liberal talk shows.

Forum List

Back