You know I would...LOL!!

Creek

Aug 28, 2003
In the U.S.A..
...I know that would be fun...!!...Next year..the site will be so big..We'll have a big pot luck!!..and bbq..etc...for the get together!!...Think that's silly?....Noooo!!!...LOL!!!....

Jims site is gona be my hobby...:)..I use to do websites etc..and spaming..but got sick of the.."You know What"......I always felt the internet was a bad habit,and just not healthy...I like building websites...and almost addicted to geting traffic to them........I'm kinda buzzed from beer..but I do say...I really feel good being back with you guys..and Night Train..I havent talked much to him since I've been back.....Hey bro!!

******I just deleted most of what I wrote.......BOTTOM LINE....All you guys make me happy inside...even though we havent met.....We all know what the internet is...and how powerful it is...especially marketing etc....advertising...and the presentation...and some of the addictions/uses the internet has on people...........I'm gona use all my skill,all my talent,charm...and other devious means....to get this board rocking!!...POT LUCK/Get Together...NEXT YEAR!!...100 people +..T-Shirts...Travel Mugs...and baloons for the kids..........I'll be working so hard on this site....and prove that this website..will have people begging to link to it!!...Sure..hand me another beer..I'm not done talking yet!!...LOL!!!.......When most business/companies..etc start a website...by their 2000th unique visitor..2 years go by......I wana do that in two weeks.....I'm not finished!!...LOL!!!........Hmmmm...I better shut up....I guess the just of what I'm saying is......This is my hobby...I'll be more busy than the J.W's gin door ..to door,but they will envy my convertion ratio..much better than theirs....

I'm ready for debates guys..just I make shit up..as I go along...LOL!!!..Ok guys & girls..single file now...LOL!!!!..

Creek..Short for "Turkey Creek Jack Johnson"..notive the J's?..(smile)....

hahahaha, drinking beers ha! well it's 12:30 a.m. here and I think I finally need to call it a night! I am finally getting tired.

Like I said before..(crickets churping)..or the rain pitter,patter....ZZZzzzzzzzzzz..Sleep good!!

Creek...turkey creek that is...(smile)..night..night..:)

Forum List

Back