You Just KNEW This Was Coming

"Born that way" seems to be the ala carte endorsement for these times.

Touch one of ours and it will be easy to see if it's brain is wired differently, they will most likely be splattered so it's easily to see

To an intelligent person, the data in the Beeb article confirm what's already been established - that the underlying cause is a mental illness that can be fixed.

Only an idiot believes it's an endorsement of the behavior.

To an intelligent person, the data in the Beeb article confirm what's already been established - that the underlying cause is a mental illness that can be fixed.

America doesn't like to "fix" the ill. Or anything for that matter lol.. They just say "its ok" and "normal"

It's not a mental illness. It's an evil, sin sick, demon possessed soul. They need deliverance. Not a pill.

It's not a mental illness. It's an evil, sin sick, demon possessed soul. They need deliverance. Not a pill.
fine. you start an exorcism service and i'll start one based on science and we'll see who helps more people.

You cannot cure a spiritual problem with science. Which is why there is no cure for the sociopath. It's a spiritual problem. Not a physical one.

fine. you start an exorcism service and i'll start one based on science and we'll see who helps more people.

It's already been proven. The Word of God / Jesus Christ has delivered more people from drinking, drugs, sex addictions, terrorist activity, lawlessness, stealing, raping, killing, murdering, lying, sorcery, witchcraft, satanism than any other form of help from the beginning of time until now. Don't believe me? Do a google search on testimonies of born again Christians and what they have been delivered of. Look up the you tube testimonies where none of these people know one another but all of them say the same thing. Jesus Christ changed their lives.

It's already been proven. The Word of God / Jesus Christ has delivered more people from drinking, drugs, sex addictions, terrorist activity, lawlessness, stealing, raping, killing, murdering, lying, sorcery, witchcraft, satanism than any other form of help from the beginning of time until now. Don't believe me? Do a google search on testimonies of born again Christians and what they have been delivered of. Look up the you tube testimonies where none of these people know one another but all of them say the same thing. Jesus Christ changed their lives.
good for them.
i'd still rather have science on my side. i'm glad faith helped those people, but i'm not going to leave something like that up to chance and prayer.

No, it's not presented as a mental illness, but as a natural occurrence, same as homosexuality.

A matter of "wiring".

If people would actually bother to read the article, it's not endorsing pedophilia, it is saying that their brains are wired differently, and if they can catch it before the person starts to be sexually active, they have a means to fix it.

One of their main ways to help out is to have the person take hormones that cut out the sex drive until they form a healthy relationship with another adult, and then, gradually cut back on the hormones and let their sex drive come back with their partner.

They think that is one way to cure them.

Additionally, the mother and father of a child that was taken by a pedophile and killed endorse this program and think that it may help keep other children safe, even if it was too late to save their child.

No, this article is not an endorsement, it is telling of a scientific breakthrough, which if proven effective, can cut down on pedophilia.

It really would help if people would read the links when provided.

If people would actually bother to read the article, it's not endorsing pedophilia, it is saying that their brains are wired differently, and if they can catch it before the person starts to be sexually active, they have a means to fix it.

One of their main ways to help out is to have the person take hormones that cut out the sex drive until they form a healthy relationship with another adult, and then, gradually cut back on the hormones and let their sex drive come back with their partner.

They think that is one way to cure them.

Additionally, the mother and father of a child that was taken by a pedophile and killed endorse this program and think that it may help keep other children safe, even if it was too late to save their child.

No, this article is not an endorsement, it is telling of a scientific breakthrough, which if proven effective, can cut down on pedophilia.

It really would help if people would read the links when provided.

We will see where it leads. Sooner, I'd expect, than later.

Forum List

Back