You just have to love the media sometimes

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
So naturally im at the yahoo home page checking out whats new in the world and the first article was:

Hezbollah Politicians back peace package

Well thats interesting, first the fact that there are hezbollah politicians who are still alive... Second because right below it is:

Hezbollah Fires new rockets into Israel

Of course, the media neglects to ask the logical question: If Hezbollah is supporting this peace package, why are they firing missles into Israel?

Got to love the media.

So naturally im at the yahoo home page checking out whats new in the world and the first article was:

Hezbollah Politicians back peace package

Well thats interesting, first the fact that there are hezbollah politicians who are still alive... Second because right below it is:

Hezbollah Fires new rockets into Israel

Of course, the media neglects to ask the logical question: If Hezbollah is supporting this peace package, why are they firing missles into Israel?

Got to love the media.

The media isnt there to interpret the news, or to make the logical connections between different stories. They exist solely to report what is happening. If you want someone's personal views thrown into the reporting, then you should go watch Fox News.

me---->:suck: <-----you

blow me

PsuedoGhost said:
The media isnt there to interpret the news, or to make the logical connections between different stories. They exist solely to report what is happening. If you want someone's personal views thrown into the reporting, then you should go watch Fox News.

PsuedoGhost said:

Right. That's baloney and you know it. When was the last time the MSM operated under those guidelines? Never. They are more than willing to collectively attempt to brainwash a nation to believe whatever they're selling at the moment.

PsuedoGhost said:

The only personal opinions I see on Fox News come from the people that are being paid to give their opinions because they are commentators. O'Reilly,Hannity and Colmes.

A lot of the media themselves admit to seeing a bias.

http://www.mediaresearch.org/biasbasics/biasbasics1.asp

The media are human(I think). Their opinions are going to slip out in their "journalism'.

Forum List

Back