You Just Can't Raise a Post-Racial Child

In a African tribe, Malclom would be the Voodoo Doctor

This is the most race obsessed board I've ever encountered.

There is a cadre of agent provocateurs here who single mission is the ratchet up the hate-speak. If they cannot do acting as White Racists, they do it as minority racists

I do not think this is merely an accident of cicumstance or merely birds of a feather flocking together, either.

Not that this nation isn't dealing with race issues, but compared to how obsessed this place is with that issue?

This place is either NAZI central or it's a honeytrap for radical racists.

This place in no way shape or form mirrors the average American zeitgeist, folks.

If what you say is true there would be no race problem in America today. America was built on racism, thrives on racism, and will be destroyed by racism. The average American is taught through the concept of PC to be dishonest in how he feels about those who are different from him. For centuries White America made sport out of exacerbating "racial" differences, poking fun at those whoe were different. The people whom they made mockery of harbor centuries of resentment for being made to suffer such shame, and the bigots got used to being able to do so whenever they saw fit. Now you expect the bigots to just be able to change their way of thinking and behavior over night? They don't want to change! Half of them are still waiting for the confederacy to rise again! You expect the victims to just forget the humiliation they were made to suffer?! Let's just put it all behind us and join hands beneath the mistletoe for one huge sloppy wet one huh? It's a beautiful dream. I think MLK had a similar one, It got him killed. Wake up, the time for dreaming has passed.

Ok, so what do you suggest we all do? sit here and hate each other?:doubt:

It's not about hating anyone, it's about knowing the truth. Those of us who have been robbed of the knowledge of ourselves, once we regain it we are too busy loving ourselves to hate anyone else. Part of the problem plaguing blacks today is we have lost our self respect and self esteem. The truth of our history will give this to us overnight. Once we respect ourselves and eachother again we can come to the table of brotherhood as equals, not as beggars hoping for some scraps, which is the state they would love to keep us in. Embrace who you are and reclaim your birthright!

Last edited:
Do you really think that white people are so superior that they could change the very nature of who black people are?

Do you really think that white people are so superior that they could change the very nature of who black people are?

You didn't change our nature. You robbed us of our culture and the knowledge of self. You taught us to think and behave like you. You are the most violent and barbaric group of people to ever step into world history and we have been forced to emulate your horrible example because we had nothing else to compare it to. Once we stop thinking like you we'll stop acting like you.

You didn't change our nature. You robbed us of our culture and the knowledge of self. You taught us to think and behave like you. You are the most violent and barbaric group of people to ever step into world history and we have been forced to emulate your horrible example because we had nothing else to compare it to. Once we stop thinking like you we'll stop acting like you.
For whites to be able to do what you say, they would have to be superior.

Might be off topic, but Im wondering about gangs. Specifically black gangs. Maybe Malcom can answer this question? Why are so many blacks killing themselves fighting against each other?

YouTube - Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realize there's not much left
Cause I've been blastin' and laughin so long that
Even my ma'ma thinks that my mind is gone
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me, be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
You better watch how you talkin, and where you walkin
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk
I really hate to trip, but I gotta loc'-
As they grew I see myself in the pistol smoke, fool
I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like
On my knees in the night
Sayin prayers in the street light

Been spending most our lives living in the Gangsta's Paradise
Keep spending most our lives living in the Gangsta's Paradise

They got the situation, they got me facin'
I can't live a normal life, I was raised by the strip
So I gotta be down with the hood team
Too much television watchin' got me chasin' dreams
I'm an educated fool with money on my mind
Got my ten in my hand and a gleam in my eye
I'm a loc'ed out gangsta, set-trippin banger
And my homies is down, so don't arouse my anger, fool
Death ain't nuthin but a heart beat away
I'm livin life do-or-die-a, what can I say?
I'm twenty-three now, but will I live to see twenty-fow'?
The way things are goin' I don't know

Tell me why are we, so blind to see
That the ones we hurt, are you and me

Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's runnin, but half of them ain't lookin
What's goin on in the kitchen, but I dont know what's cookin
They say I got ta learn, but nobody's here to teach me,
If they cant understand it, how can they reach me?
I guess they can't; I guess they won't
I guess they front; that's why I know my life is outta luck, fool!

Last edited:
btw..I love that song ^

I want to understand. Why are blacks killing blacks?

For whites to be able to do what you say, they would have to be superior.

Superior in number. Your devil ancestors were able to do this to us over here because of your numerical advantage

Might be off topic, but Im wondering about gangs. Specifically black gangs. Maybe Malcom can answer this question? Why are so many blacks killing themselves fighting against each other?

YouTube - Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realize there's not much left
Cause I've been blastin' and laughin so long that
Even my ma'ma thinks that my mind is gone
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me, be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
You better watch how you talkin, and where you walkin
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk
I really hate to trip, but I gotta loc'-
As they grew I see myself in the pistol smoke, fool
I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like
On my knees in the night
Sayin prayers in the street light

They got the situation, they got me facin'
I can't live a normal life, I was raised by the strip
So I gotta be down with the hood team
Too much television watchin' got me chasin' dreams
I'm an educated fool with money on my mind
Got my ten in my hand and a gleam in my eye
I'm a loc'ed out gangsta, set-trippin banger
And my homies is down, so don't arouse my anger, fool
Death ain't nuthin but a heart beat away
I'm livin life do-or-die-a, what can I say?
I'm twenty-three now, but will I live to see twenty-fow'?
The way things are goin' I don't know

Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's runnin, but half of them ain't lookin
What's goin on in the kitchen, but I dont know what's cookin
They say I got ta learn, but nobody's here to teach me,
If they cant understand it, how can they reach me?
I guess they can't; I guess they won't
I guess they front; that's why I know my life is outta luck, fool!

Sociologically speaking, crime and poverty go hand in hand. In addition to lack of oppurtunity, they suffer from lack of knowledge of self. This leads to a lack of respect for self and kind, and a general lack of respect for humanity in general. Throw in the hoplessness and despair that comes along with such a seemingly meaningless existence and you will find a group of people prepared to kill or die for the one thing they feel they own and gives them any sense of pride, the "hood" or the "set". The guns they use and the drugs the sell come from the devils in Washington DC, made available through the CIA, starting during the Contra affair.

There is a cadre of agent provocateurs here who single mission is the ratchet up the hate-speak. If they cannot do acting as White Racists, they do it as minority racists

I do not think this is merely an accident of cicumstance or merely birds of a feather flocking together, either.

Not that this nation isn't dealing with race issues, but compared to how obsessed this place is with that issue?

This place in no way shape or form mirrors the average American zeitgeist, folks.

I suspect you're dead wrong. This board probably mirrors the zeitgeist very closely... and what, pray tell, is your own measuring stick for the zeitgeist? What you see on TV? What you read in the paper? That's all a bunch of left-wing/corporate LIES. The media in America has perfected the art of AVOIDING the big picture, HIDING the real truth, STEERING US AWAY from the reality on the ground.

The people know better. People know what they see in their daily lives. They know the media doesn't reflect it.

READ the comments on any newspaper online. The commenters head straight for race. I can guarantee you it's not me everywhere... it's everyone everywhere.

The truth is that the racial situation in America is royally fucked up. The white founders are being shoved aside. They've noticed. The blacks are being replaced by Hispanics as the new minorities. They've noticed.

People are very appropriately "obsessed" with race... in the same way they're "obsessed" with sex and food. BECAUSE THEY'RE FUNDAMENTAL.

My children are all members of a multi-racial family, obviously, since their father is half-Chinese, and various other relatives are black, Cherokee, Korean, Vietnamese, and Mexican. Although they are, obviously, aware of these racial and ethnic facts, it has been literally in the same sense that they're aware of some of their relatives have brown eyes, some blue, and some green.

In fact, my teenaged son was twelve before he ever encountered the concept of racism at all (we were aided in this by the fact that he was homeschooled, and all his extra-familial contacts were with our own friends, who obviously aren't going to be racists). I remember we were watching "Flags of Our Fathers", and he was utterly bewildered about why everyone was being so mean to the Native American guy. The movie doesn't explain WHY people automatically disliked and abused him, because the writers assumed everyone watching knew and understood about the concept of racism. Nicky didn't, though. I had to explain to him how Native Americans were viewed in the 1940s, and why, and while I did, he stared at me as though I had lost my mind. It was as bewildering to him AFTER he knew what racism was as it had been before.

Bearing this background in mind, Nicky got in a fight with another student at his school late last week., because the other student started making racist remarks and insults at Nicky about his Asian blood. Nicky reported it to the teacher, as he's supposed to do, and for some odd reason, her response was to say, "You boys need to settle down and behave yourselves"! Of course, the other boy didn't, and when Nicky started to get angry and told him to knock it off, he hit Nicky and they wound up in a fight.

The upshot being that the school has a "zero tolerance" policy for violence (although not for racism, apparently), and I have to transfer Nicky to a new school. That the policy applied to both boys doesn't make me any less annoyed. And yes, for anyone who's going to ask, I have filed a formal complaint about the teacher's pathetic handling of the situation.

So our new policy in our family, which I really hate, is that if and when this situation comes up again (because it will; there are still too many ignorant savages in the world), Nicky is to report it SPECIFICALLY in these terms: "So-and-so is making RACIST remarks to me." If the offender is not then IMMEDIATELY removed to the office to be dealt with, Nicky is to call or text me THAT INSTANT, at which point I will call the school, have Nicky brought to the office to meet me, and proceed to rip someone a brand-new Civil Rights asshole.

I resent like hell having gone to so much trouble to create an environment which allows me to raise post-racial children, only to be forced to teach them the language and attitudes of racism ANYWAY. I will be mightily glad when the rest of the country gets past this Neanderthal fixation on such silly shit.

Exactly how were the Native Americans viewed in the 1940s?

Keep in mind a fair number of them served in WWII.

Exactly how were the African Americans viewed in the 1940s?

Keep in mind a fair number of them served in WWII

See how dumb a question this is? There is still crap now, but you think in the 40's it was sunshine and rainbows for ANYONE who wasn't anglo saxon white?

I suspect you're dead wrong. This board probably mirrors the zeitgeist very closely... and what, pray tell, is your own measuring stick for the zeitgeist? What you see on TV? What you read in the paper? That's all a bunch of left-wing/corporate LIES. The media in America has perfected the art of AVOIDING the big picture, HIDING the real truth, STEERING US AWAY from the reality on the ground.

The people know better. People know what they see in their daily lives. They know the media doesn't reflect it.

READ the comments on any newspaper online. The commenters head straight for race. I can guarantee you it's not me everywhere... it's everyone everywhere.

The truth is that the racial situation in America is royally fucked up. The white founders are being shoved aside. They've noticed. The blacks are being replaced by Hispanics as the new minorities. They've noticed.

People are very appropriately "obsessed" with race... in the same way they're "obsessed" with sex and food. BECAUSE THEY'RE FUNDAMENTAL.

"left-wing/coporate LIES".. you should be careful not to place to much faith in the conservative agenda, at the highest levels the left and the right are the same people. Or are you just gonna fall for every trick your devil brothers on Wall Street and in Washington DC pull on you?

My children are all members of a multi-racial family, obviously, since their father is half-Chinese, and various other relatives are black, Cherokee, Korean, Vietnamese, and Mexican. Although they are, obviously, aware of these racial and ethnic facts, it has been literally in the same sense that they're aware of some of their relatives have brown eyes, some blue, and some green.

In fact, my teenaged son was twelve before he ever encountered the concept of racism at all (we were aided in this by the fact that he was homeschooled, and all his extra-familial contacts were with our own friends, who obviously aren't going to be racists). I remember we were watching "Flags of Our Fathers", and he was utterly bewildered about why everyone was being so mean to the Native American guy. The movie doesn't explain WHY people automatically disliked and abused him, because the writers assumed everyone watching knew and understood about the concept of racism. Nicky didn't, though. I had to explain to him how Native Americans were viewed in the 1940s, and why, and while I did, he stared at me as though I had lost my mind. It was as bewildering to him AFTER he knew what racism was as it had been before.

Bearing this background in mind, Nicky got in a fight with another student at his school late last week., because the other student started making racist remarks and insults at Nicky about his Asian blood. Nicky reported it to the teacher, as he's supposed to do, and for some odd reason, her response was to say, "You boys need to settle down and behave yourselves"! Of course, the other boy didn't, and when Nicky started to get angry and told him to knock it off, he hit Nicky and they wound up in a fight.

The upshot being that the school has a "zero tolerance" policy for violence (although not for racism, apparently), and I have to transfer Nicky to a new school. That the policy applied to both boys doesn't make me any less annoyed. And yes, for anyone who's going to ask, I have filed a formal complaint about the teacher's pathetic handling of the situation.

So our new policy in our family, which I really hate, is that if and when this situation comes up again (because it will; there are still too many ignorant savages in the world), Nicky is to report it SPECIFICALLY in these terms: "So-and-so is making RACIST remarks to me." If the offender is not then IMMEDIATELY removed to the office to be dealt with, Nicky is to call or text me THAT INSTANT, at which point I will call the school, have Nicky brought to the office to meet me, and proceed to rip someone a brand-new Civil Rights asshole.

I resent like hell having gone to so much trouble to create an environment which allows me to raise post-racial children, only to be forced to teach them the language and attitudes of racism ANYWAY. I will be mightily glad when the rest of the country gets past this Neanderthal fixation on such silly shit.

See how dumb a question this is? There is still crap now, but you think in the 40's it was sunshine and rainbows for ANYONE who wasn't anglo saxon white?

LOL!!! Love the Avatar!!!

No one yanked your chain troll!

Now run along and play.

Bearing this background in mind, Nicky got in a fight with another student at his school late last week., because the other student started making racist remarks and insults at Nicky about his Asian blood.

Been there. You know what the sad truth is? If your son were black or Hispanic, he would have been protected. True story.
Yup.

Bearing this background in mind, Nicky got in a fight with another student at his school late last week., because the other student started making racist remarks and insults at Nicky about his Asian blood.

Been there. You know what the sad truth is? If your son were black or Hispanic, he would have been protected. True story.
Yup.

Karma is really something isn't it? Just think, the whiteman has been able to bully original people in this country with impugnity for centuries and all the originals could do was accept it and live in humiliation and shame. Now the shoe is on the other foot and it's seems as if white America doesn't like it to much. Now that you are tasting that which you have dished out for so long how do you like it? Get used to it, it's gonna get worse. Everything that the whiteman has done in the past and is doing to this day is going to be given right back to him in kind. Let's see what's gonna be on the itinerary:
The murder of at least 60 million Africans during slavery.
The murder of 30 milliion Native Americans.
The dropping of 2 atomic bombs on 2 cities of original people.
The murder of millions of Iraqis in an unjustifiable war for control of other countries resources.
The repression and objectification of it's women.
True story...

you should be careful not to place to much faith in the conservative agenda, at the highest levels the left and the right are the same people. Or are you just gonna fall for every trick your devil brothers on Wall Street and in Washington DC pull on you?

Make no mistake. I do not put faith in the "conservative" agenda. It's a Jewed-up as the left-wing agenda, maybe even worse. David Brooks, Ben Bernanke, Jonah Goldberg, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, William Safire, Jon Podhoretz, William Kristol, Paul Krugman, Charles Schumer, Ari Shapiro, Arlen Specter, Bernard Madoff, Bernie Sanders, Alan Dershowitz and Sumner Redstone

ARE NOT

my brothers.

Devils, sure. Brothers, no.

you should be careful not to place to much faith in the conservative agenda, at the highest levels the left and the right are the same people. Or are you just gonna fall for every trick your devil brothers on Wall Street and in Washington DC pull on you?

Make no mistake. I do not put faith in the "conservative" agenda. It's a Jewed-up as the left-wing agenda, maybe even worse. David Brooks, Ben Bernanke, Jonah Goldberg, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, William Safire, Jon Podhoretz, William Kristol, Paul Krugman, Charles Schumer, Ari Shapiro, Arlen Specter, Bernard Madoff, Bernie Sanders, Alan Dershowitz and Sumner Redstone

ARE NOT

my brothers.

Devils, sure. Brothers, no.

Glad to see that you recognize them as devils and that you seperate yourself from their devilishment, maybe there is hope for you after all. Now my question becomes, since you've managed to see through the left wing/right wing game so well, how did you fall for the race game so completely?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back