You Just Can't Raise a Post-Racial Child

My children are all members of a multi-racial family, obviously, since their father is half-Chinese, and various other relatives are black, Cherokee, Korean, Vietnamese, and Mexican. Although they are, obviously, aware of these racial and ethnic facts, it has been literally in the same sense that they're aware of some of their relatives have brown eyes, some blue, and some green.

That's funny, I remember growing up as a black child in school. I had white friends and I had mixed friends and it meant absolutely nothing to me. Just as it meant nothing to cecille's son. It wasn't until I felt the sting of racism from whites that I became aware of racism. This is not the way original people behave, racism is a phenomenon created by whites for whites. ..

Your statement that I bolded is completely untrue. Racism as defined here,
Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race, has been a factor back to the beginning of time. Read the bible to get some insight into the whole superiority issue. To simply blame racism on "whites" is to ignore history and also completely disingenuous on your part.

Your statement that I bolded is completely untrue. Racism as defined here,
Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race, has been a factor back to the beginning of time. Read the bible to get some insight into the whole superiority issue. To simply blame racism on "whites" is to ignore history and also completely disingenuous on your part.

LOL! The bible only covers 6,000 years of history. Homo Sapiens, according to western science, is at least 36,000 years old (in reality homo sapiens is much older than this) so what could the bible possible tell us about the preceding 30,000 years? The whiteman knows nothing of this time becuase he was not on the planet yet.The devil whiteman created racism as a philosophy so that he could justify his crimes against the worlds original people. Our people recognized that whites were wicked immediately. However, they did not believe them to be evil solely because they were white. It was because of their behavior that they were considered evil. It was the whiteman who gave the world the idea that "race", a social construct with no scientific basis (According to such scientific discoveries as the mapping of the human genome), was the determining factor in intelligence and humanity, and thought it accetable to murder, rape, and rob the world's non-white people based on this created perception of "race". It is you who are disingenuous in your attempt to make the Original people share in the whitemans crime of racism, by attempting to use a religious document as the basis of your claim.

LOL! The bible only covers 6,000 years of history. Homo Sapiens, according to western science, is at least 36,000 years old (in reality homo sapiens is much older than this) so what could the bible possible tell us about the preceding 30,000 years? The whiteman knows nothing of this time becuase he was not on the planet yet.The devil whiteman created racism as a philosophy so that he could justify his crimes against the worlds original people. Our people recognized that whites were wicked immediately. However, they did not believe them to be evil solely because they were white. It was because of their behavior that they were considered evil. It was the whiteman who gave the world the idea that "race", a social construct with no scientific basis (According to such scientific discoveries as the mapping of the human genome), was the determining factor in intelligence and humanity, and thought it accetable to murder, rape, and rob the world's non-white people based on this created perception of "race". It is you who are disingenuous in your attempt to make the Original people share in the whitemans crime of racism, by attempting to use a religious document as the basis of your claim.

Whites created racism as a means to exploit, and enslave brown and black people,
and to as an excuse to take their land. White Europeans are one of the few races
that has done this over many hundreds of years.!

Was not trying to cover the entire history of humans. You made my point by stating the "whiteman" (should be 2 words) was not even around in the beginning and yet slavery and servitude existed. How then is the "whiteman" responsible. Open your mind and be honest in your statements and perhaps that anger and chip on your shoulder will go away. Was pointing out that whites were not the only slave owners. There are many books you might read on history but I take it from your bitter tone that you are pretty biased inn your opinion. I state fact, you spew hatred.

Forum List

Back