You honestly think you can change someones mind on who to vote for?

Bug

Rookie
Oct 22, 2004
I think you all get too involved with the details without acknowleding the fact that if someone dont wanna hear what you have to say, then theyre not going to hear what your gonna say.

:banana:

Bug said:
I think you all get too involved with the details without acknowleding the fact that if someone dont wanna hear what you have to say, then theyre not going to hear what your gonna say.

:banana:

Oh, they hear it alright; whether they listen or not is a whole nother story.

I think it takes allot more then words to change someone's entire core-belief system.

Bug said:
I think it takes allot more then words to change someone's entire core-belief system.

That is true in some cases. A persons environment, situation, and circumstances all impact how we think. However, debate at the very least can lead to compromise.

Bug said:

anyone who can have their core beliefs changed because of a message board may need to re-look some things in their life. That stated, I believe in Truth. I believe those exposed to the truth; those who are intellectually honest with themselves will eventually know how to believe the truth. Thus, I like when Liberals of either party come back...and eventually realize the mistakes in their POV.

:D

I dont vote anymore.

I refer you all to that period in time when the democrats under Clinton held supermajority in House and Senate, and the sky didnt fall. The constitution saved us.

God bless the constitution. :salute:

Bug said:
People dont comprimise easilly, I disagree.

I never said "easily". If it was easy, then one side or the other of the debate didn't really have the issue as a core belief (or so it would seem).

Forum List

Back