You heard it hear first: Alabama will win BCS Championship

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
I see Alabama finishing the regular season undefeated, then meeting the winner of Georgia/Florida in the SEC championship. They'll escape that win and meet Oklahoma, Texas, or Mizzou (whoever wins the Big 12 championship) in the BCS championship. By then, Alabama will have honed their offense to the level of their defense, and they'll score an easy victory over the Big 12 champions.

I see Alabama finishing the regular season undefeated, then meeting the winner of Georgia/Florida in the SEC championship. They'll escape that win and meet Oklahoma, Texas, or Mizzou (whoever wins the Big 12 championship) in the BCS championship. By then, Alabama will have honed their offense to the level of their defense, and they'll score an easy victory over the Big 12 champions.

dwingdwang_massive_huge_joint_weed_chronic_marijuana_pot_hot_girl_smoking_smoke_cigarette_sexy_babe_burning_blazing.jpg

Alabama leapfrogged to #2 on the AP poll, and they have 21 votes for #1. They only made it to #4 on the USA Today, for some reason those morons think LSU is better than they are.

Alabama plays in the SEC and still has a brutal schedule. There's a reason SEC teams have a hard time getting to the National Championship...it's extremely difficult to escape the SEC undefeated. And SEC teams still get to the National Championship on a fairly regular basis. Shows you how talented the SEC is. No conference comes close.

Alabama still has to play Kentucky, Ole Miss, Tennessee, LSU and. Auburn. No way that Alabama team is going to win all of those.

That being said this Alabama team is special and playing extremely well. Saban is doing a hell of a job.

Last edited:
Only two teams on that schedule have a shot to beat Alabama, and that's Ole Miss and LSU. I don't see any of the rest even coming close. If any team can escape the SEC undefeated, it's Alabama.

Early bowl projections agree with me: Alabama versus Oklahoma (or Missouri).
ESPN - Bowl Projection - College Football

roll Tide!!!!! The Crimson-White are going all the way!

I sure am glad the "black out" worked for Georgia.

Last edited:
Hey, the Sooners would be happy to meet the Tide in the title game. Bama and Oklahoma go a long way back. Most of each's fan base still know about the level of respect for each other.

The Big 12 CG will be strange for our family this year, with the middle son in Iraq again, and his new wife from Missou who's being tutored in "Welcome to New Sooner Fanology". Last season before Jon got pulled back into Active Duty, he took one of Erika's favorite cousins, a foaming MO fan, to the first OU/Mizzou matchup. Needless to say, the cousin did not enjoy himself much. He'll likely enjoy himself even less with Erika in all her new Sooner garb, rubbing his face in it. She's adapting wonderfully. She was home in MO and the game was blacked out there. She was P**SED. That's mah girl. :clap2:

Colt McCoy is doing well this year for ut. I knew he'd improve from his slump. Dunno why LSU jumped to #2. I can't stand Mister Potateauxhead Les(s) Miles. I've met him and he's a bigger douche in person than he looks onscreen. His head is bigger too. Egad.

It was strange seeing three of the top teams losing. God forbid we have another BCS BS season like last year. Especially for us...:redface:

Hey, the Sooners would be happy to meet the Tide in the title game. Bama and Oklahoma go a long way back. Most of each's fan base still know about the level of respect for each other.

The Big 12 CG will be strange for our family this year, with the middle son in Iraq again, and his new wife from Missou who's being tutored in "Welcome to New Sooner Fanology". Last season before Jon got pulled back into Active Duty, he took one of Erika's favorite cousins, a foaming MO fan, to the first OU/Mizzou matchup. Needless to say, the cousin did not enjoy himself much. He'll likely enjoy himself even less with Erika in all her new Sooner garb, rubbing his face in it. She's adapting wonderfully. She was home in MO and the game was blacked out there. She was P**SED. That's mah girl. :clap2:

Colt McCoy is doing well this year for ut. I knew he'd improve from his slump. Dunno why LSU jumped to #2. I can't stand Mister Potateauxhead Les(s) Miles. I've met him and he's a bigger douche in person than he looks onscreen. His head is bigger too. Egad.

It was strange seeing three of the top teams losing. God forbid we have another BCS BS season like last year. Especially for us...:redface:

BAMA and OU have a great history. A BAMA/OU BCS championship game would be very exciting.

BAMA and OU have a great history. A BAMA/OU BCS championship game would be very exciting.

It would, but OU is so tiresome. I'd like to see someone who hasn't been there before, for once. That's why I'm rooting for Mizzou; I don't recall their ever winning or even playing in a national championship. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It would, but OU is so tiresome. I'd like to see someone who hasn't been there before, for once. That's why I'm rooting for Mizzou; I don't recall their ever winning or even playing in a national championship. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

They haven't, but screw em. ROLL TIDE! Number 13 is on the way.

You're wrong. OU is in no way "so tiresome". :D

Mizzou has 15 conference championships (1893-1969) and one divisional (2007). I agree, it would be GREAT to see them win a NC - just not at OUr expense. :eusa_angel:

I was trying to answer your question, and to be informative & friendly, albeit with a joke. Oklahoma has hardcore championships up, down and sideways, and I have no trouble commending other schools/fanbases for their teams' accomplishments, large or small. It's because Sooners can act like we've been there before...because we have.

Let's have fun & talk football.

I forgot to answer earlier, but yeah, Nittany Lions!

Oh, 'Horns...sorry to hear about Tiemann. Terrific player. Hope his surgery goes well. Might he qualify for a medical redshirt, or is it too long into the season?

What about K. Moreno - I hear he hurt his elbow? Anyone hear more? That kid's awesome, too.

Last edited:
We are going to have another BCS mix up, I dont see anyone going undefeated this year, so this is going to be another great year

Forum List

Back