You Have To Wonder What The Anti Abortion Crowd Is Thinking

In the past century the earth's human population has nearly quadrupled, growing from 1.7 billion in 1900 to about 7 billion today. By 2050, it is estimated that the global population will reach 10 billion. In 1968, a young biologist named Paul Ehrlich wrote a best-selling book called The Population Bomb, which sparked an ongoing debate about the dangers of overpopulation. He argued that population growth was destroying the ecological systems necessary to sustain life.

And almost all of his predictions turned out to be wrong.

But to the point, if overpopulation is really a concern to you, why stop at abortion? Why not advocate genocide? I mean, if you really think there are too many people, let's eliminate some of the people. Since most of them are nearly starving, it would be a mercy, really.

Next time there's a genocide in a place like Darfur or Rwanda, just be happy that we are helping to defuse that horrible "population bomb" you are on about. I mean, why not?

Almost all his predictions are coming to fruition. Just a little later than he expected. Are you kidding me?? The urge to reproduce which is instilled in all of us will be the ruination of this planet. It's not whether...it's when. I love it when the right wingers talk "Abstinence". A young man with a hard on and a juicing young teen female will never stop contributing to the exponential growth of the population.

Now...when are you thumpers going to do what Jesus said? Sell what you have, give it to the poor, take up your cross and follow him?"

Jesus advocated abandoning the family, taking care of the meek and the poor, the infirmed and the dying. Instead of that you folks drop by the church once a week, drop off your tithe, spend and hour and a half listening to some half wit talk about an ancient god, then speed away to a good meal and some family companionship and forget about it till the next Sunday.

Not only that...the money you give goes to pay the preacher's salary, his rent, his travel expenses, his retirement, expensive musical instruments, sound systems, stained glass, steeples, building fund drives, money to promote putting missionaries for your cause in other people's countries to change their culture, etc. Actually...you make me sick.

No...I'm not 666 you just wish I was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back