You Have to Respect Bill Maher...

And, he isn't funny. He seems to think he is very clever but he's just a jerk.

I never thought he was a hypocrite because I never thought he had standards to be hypocritical about.

But atleast he is being intellectually honesty for a change.

Howard Stern came out in Rush's defense as well. And when Stern was seriously under attack by the FCC a few years ago because the delay mechanism failed and the caller broke some FCC rule, Rush, Sean and Mark and more conservative talk show hosts stood up for Stern.

Free speech despite being crass or vulgar or vicious is free speech after all.

Last edited:
Howard Stern came out in Rush's defense as well. And when Stern was seriously under attack by the FCC a few years ago because the delay mechanism failed and the caller broke some FCC rule, Rush, Sean and Mark and more conservative talk show hosts stood up for Stern.

As well they should. We need to ensure free speech remains.

Stern's a piece of shit. He's the Larry Flynn of the radio.

When Maher got fired by ABC for his we have been cowards for launching cruise missile attacks comment Limbaugh defended him saying he should not have been fired over that I doubt that will earn Limbaugh any respect from those who dislike him.

BTW what is this "We need to respect people for doing what they should have done?" mentality?

We are acting like this is some amazing thing, but the fact is, Maher is just doing what is right here. We should all be doing what is right all the time.

Stern's a piece of shit. He's the Larry Flynn of the radio.

who's larry flynn?

You can call Maher a douche, arsehole, scumbag. What you can't say is that is not smart or that he is dumb.

Anybody who says that, is well, dumb...

For the record, I think he's great. Him, Colbert and Stewart are funny as hell and show more insights into politics in one two-minute vignette than a whole swag of CNN or Fox Pundits do in a day...

Complaining, whining, criticizing isn't the definition of "smart" the last time i checked. The easiest thing in the world to do is to sit on the sidelines bee itching and moaning. If he is such a genius why doesn't he run for office and solve all of our problems. Making Palin jokes doesn't exactly qualify one for the Nobel Prize. Sorry.

Forum List

Back