You Have To Read This - I Laugh So Hard I Cry

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
This guy is an American school teacher teaching English in Japan. He keeps a "diary" of what he goes through, culture, language, kids, etc. The "I Am a Japanese School Teacher" section is the "diary." The others are just stories, editorials, etc.

They are all absolutely hysterical.

http://outpostnine.com/editorials/

GotZoom said:
This guy is an American school teacher teaching English in Japan. He keeps a "diary" of what he goes through, culture, language, kids, etc. The "I Am a Japanese School Teacher" section is the "diary." The others are just stories, editorials, etc.

They are all absolutely hysterical.

http://outpostnine.com/editorials/

Laugh. My. Ass. Off.

I shit you not, I have to play Dodgedick with Japanese Jr. High kids on a weekly basis. Boys and girls! Age, gender, doesn't matter, they all want a stab at it

It's called Kancho, and just about any kid can be a Kancho Assassin. Even the sweetest little girl may be prone to jam her fingers up your ass the second you turn around. This happened to one of my friends, which just goes to show - don't trust anyone. I'd say the little girls are the most dangerous cause they have natural ways of lowering your defenses.

Anybody for a rousing round of Kancho?

Perhaps we should be glad about that label. After all, in Russia some channels do the news naked...can you imagine tuning in to see Dan Rather (not anymore thank god, but before), Bill O'Reily, or Greta Van Sustren in their birthday suits??? :shocked:

On the other hand...I do think Anderson Cooper is pretty cute! :bye1:

The Russkis hire good looking people to read the report on the air. They are not hired for how they sound, if people will trust their reports, or for any reason that people might be hired in the US.

That being stated, I would like to see Kiran Chetry (picture) and Laurie Dhue (picture) on one of those news stations!

Forum List

Back