You have to have Ohio Mitt...and it won't happen.

Mitt's magic is gone and Ohio is lost. 1 in 8 jobs in Ohio is related to the auto industry. Obama will continue to hammer home Mitt's objection to the auto bailout. It will eventually sink the Mittster.

The Gallup poll sees Mitt's gains as short lived. Obama comes back after the next debate with a 5+ point lead in the Buckeye state. Watch and Learn!:clap2:

True, the EC math still favors the president.

Even if Romney should win Ohio – which he won’t, of course – all Obama needs is Virginia, NH, and either Iowa or Nevada putting him exactly at 270.

And should Romney sweep the South and win both Iowa and Nevada, the best he would do is 269/269 tie with the president.

A 269 tie would be a mess, because then the thing would be tossed into Congress. Something that hasn't happened since 1824, and it was a mess then.

The k00ks need to start getting to the chore of removing all razor blades from te medicine cabinet while there is still time. Cancel plans to take that trip to the mountains this fall . Avoid travel that takes you past suspension bridges. Stay away from railroad tracks.

These nuts have been falling further and further into the misery abyss for weeks now and the whole time, Ive been laughing my balls off having a fucking hoot in here. Only nuts think you can shine shit. Mental cases talking about an electoral tie..........and Obama wont even crack 230.

Eisenhower phoney Republicans for the gay.

Last edited:
That's why Romney has picked up 5 to 7 points in the last week in Ohio?

While JoeB lies often (much like a lot of the far right here), the numbers tell a different story in Ohio.

Yes, MR needs Ohio, and he stands a decent chance compared to what he last week to do just that.

Delusional.

When those Ohio folks see Romney saying they should have all lost their jobs so the stockholders of GM could get payouts, he's done in that state.

Sure it can, if the GOP continues to surge because of Benghazi and the debates.

Battlegrounds 1 2 Obama Romney Spread
Ohio 48.3 46.7 Obama +1.6

Mitt's magic is gone and Ohio is lost. 1 in 8 jobs in Ohio is related to the auto industry. Obama will continue to hammer home Mitt's objection to the auto bailout. It will eventually sink the Mittster.

The Gallup poll sees Mitt's gains as short lived. Obama comes back after the next debate with a 5+ point lead in the Buckeye state. Watch and Learn!:clap2:

Obama gets his butt handed to him in the next debate, and I think it's entirely possible the Ohio could be in play again.

If Obama gets clowned in the next debate, he's in a whole lot of trouble.

Yep.

If he'd even held his own in the first debate, this game would be over.

I'll publicly admit I was wrong. I'd said before the first debate that the structure and rules pretty much prevented the debates from mattering. Good for Romney, he tossed the rules out of the window and MADE the debate matter. And Obama just decided to, I don't know, not prepare? Not pay attention? Not try?

Obama needs to win the next debate for sure to keep his lead in the swing states.

Not if he takes Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, VA, NC...which is entirely plausible considering the scandals, high unemployment, low gdp, stagnant econcomy that surrounds O.

Pennsylvania isn't likely to happen. Wisconsin is... difficult for Romney and I don't understand why it remains difficult for Romney. Virginia has been trending blue, so he's going to have to invest a LOT of effort into that state to flip it.

Romney is still in trouble in the electoral college, but yes, if he manages to win the next two debates, he could win.

Last edited:
Obama gets his butt handed to him in the next debate, and I think it's entirely possible the Ohio could be in play again.

If Obama gets clowned in the next debate, he's in a whole lot of trouble.

Yep.

If he'd even held his own in the first debate, this game would be over.

I'll publicly admit I was wrong. I'd said before the first debate that the structure and rules pretty much prevented the debates from mattering. Good for Romney, he tossed the rules out of the window and MADE the debate matter. And Obama just decided to, I don't know, not prepare? Not pay attention? Not try?

Obama needs to win the next debate for sure to keep his lead in the swing states.

Debates don't matter. Except when they do.

Ohio is necessary for Romney because PA is almost impossible and WI very difficult. FL, VA, and NC are very possible.

BHO needs MI, OH, NV, and NH to squeak by. Two weeks ago, no problem. NV and OH are in play now.

Not if he takes Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, VA, NC...which is entirely plausible considering the scandals, high unemployment, low gdp, stagnant econcomy that surrounds O.

Pennsylvania isn't likely to happen. Wisconsin is... difficult for Romney and I don't understand why it remains difficult for Romney. Virginia has been trending blue, so he's going to have to invest a LOT of effort into that state to flip it.

Romney is still in trouble in the electoral college, but yes, if he manages to win the next two debates, he could win.

obama is losing in Ohio. He's losing nationwide. If he holds his own in the next debate it won't be enough to overcome his cover up of Libya.

Behghazi is important, but the visual and verbal appearance of leadership are even more important.

Anyone who thinks Romney is home free by just holding his own does not understand what is happening.

Work hard, GOP, work hard.

obama is losing in Ohio. He's losing nationwide. If he holds his own in the next debate it won't be enough to overcome his cover up of Libya.

Ohio is necessary for Romney because PA is almost impossible and WI very difficult. FL, VA, and NC are very possible.

BHO needs MI, OH, NV, and NH to squeak by. Two weeks ago, no problem. NV and OH are in play now.

Nevada being in play doesn't surprise me. Romney has some nice in roads he can make there and it's been surprising that Romney has trailed there for so long. I could see him closing in on Nevada.

I agree Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are hard for Romney. Pennsylvania I get. Honestly if I were Romney I'd pull out of that state entirely. Wisconsin is just a mystery to me. With the Walker recall and Ryan on the ticket that state should have been a lock for Romney. The fact he just can NOT seem to carry that state is troubling for his campaign.

But Ohio.... that is going to be a rough state for Romney to win. Obama's lead has tightened up, but hasn't disappeared and Romney's flip flops aren't going to help GOP turn out.

Give me 3 polls that show Obama losing Ohio. Right now, everything I see on the net, and that includes Rasmussen, shows Obama up there.

Katzndogz is unAmerican homer rooting only for his side regardless of the lack of honor he displays and the lies that he tells.

Romney may be winning nationwide, he is not in OH or WI or NH or PA or MI. He is or will in FL, NC, and VA.

Romney has to have OH, and he and Ryan need to do more.

That begins tonight.

Give me 3 polls that show Obama losing Ohio. Right now, everything I see on the net, and that includes Rasmussen, shows Obama up there.

Most polls show a very narrow victory for Obama at this moment. 10 days ago, the same polls showed a solid victory for Obama.

Romney has a huge amount of momentum. We all know Ryan will crush the drooling retard Biden tonight, which will increase the momentum. The only way this can turn back to favor Obama is if he does very will in the next debate, but with the lies he and his administration have told regarding Libya, I wouldn't count on that.

I think Obama has lost this election.

The Goveror won't win PA or WI.

No more than Walker will survive the recall.

Walker, well, walked to a victory partially because the Democrats didn't have a decent candidate. At this point, everyone, and I mean everyone, has Obama up in Wisconsin. Rasmussen has it 51% Obama, 49% Romney for pete's sake.

I see Wisconsin as an indicator of just how much trouble Romney is in when it comes to the Electoral College. With Walker's recall and Ryan on the ticket, Romney should be up by 5 points or more in Wisconsin, and yet he can't seem to take the lead there.

Should Romney flip Wisconsin though, I'd expect he'll win. But it certainly looks like he will not.

You may be right, Uncensored, but the far right will lose regardless.

Yeah, this is what I don't get here. It looks like yet again Conservatives are going to lay down and take it like a cheap prom date. Romney has publicly started tossing Conservatives principles under the bus one stance at a time in the race back to the middle.

What that tells me is that should Conservatives show up, in force, to try to elect Romney they need not ever be taken seriously as a movement ever again.

Walker, well, walked to a victory partially because the Democrats didn't have a decent candidate. At this point, everyone, and I mean everyone, has Obama up in Wisconsin. Rasmussen has it 51% Obama, 49% Romney for pete's sake.

Again, a little over a week ago, Obama was up by 8. The pendulum is swinging to Romney - and fast.

I see Wisconsin as an indicator of just how much trouble Romney is in when it comes to the Electoral College. With Walker's recall and Ryan on the ticket, Romney should be up by 5 points or more in Wisconsin, and yet he can't seem to take the lead there.

6 points in a week is pretty significant. I don't see things improving for Obama, just the opposite with this Benghazi mess. Obama lied directly to America and had his top administration people lie. Just like Nixon, Obama came off as a crook.

Should Romney flip Wisconsin though, I'd expect he'll win. But it certainly looks like he will not.

Romney will take Wisconsin, there is zero doubt. Ohio is up for grabs - but then, so is Pennsylvania now - in an astounding turn of events.

The smart members of the GOP know we are in the 21st century, that business is not self regulating in a competitive world economy, and that we all have to get along to not destroy the planet. The far right has no where else to go right at the moment, and the smart GOP are conning those folks as hard as we can. Once we have the presidency and at least the House, the GOP will turn its back for the last time on the far right and pull over as many middle of the road Dems that we can.

Forum List

Back