you have NO right to speak for me

you people dont want to understand Islam. you want to fight and defame Islam with all possible means.

i am amazed at you people. i am the one wearing the Hijab and you people are being bothered by it. why is that?

why cant you people leave muslim women alone?

i dont care what you american women do but i brought up the topic because you people keep interfering with our business

I tend to disregard writers who use the term "you people." And could your paintbrush be any broader doyathink? :lol:

as a proud muslim woman i advice you christians to quit getting yourselves busy with how muslim women should live and start thinking about your women who...

1- spend their lives moving from one bed to another looking for love which they cant find at home because of lack of communication between daughters and parents.

2- lose virginity and get pregnant at a very early age then give up their illegitimate children for adoption or throw them in dumpsters.

3- wear revealing clothes then cry about getting raped.

4- cheat on their husbands, wreck their homes with their own hands and abandon their children FOR sex.

5- are used as products by business men and when they become old they are kicked out and replaced by new ones.

i am sure you americans know your women better than i do.

How do you know my second wife?

as a proud muslim woman i advice you christians to quit getting yourselves busy with how muslim women should live and start thinking about your women who...

1- spend their lives moving from one bed to another looking for love which they cant find at home because of lack of communication between daughters and parents.

2- lose virginity and get pregnant at a very early age then give up their illegitimate children for adoption or throw them in dumpsters.

4- cheat on their husbands, wreck their homes with their own hands and abandon their children FOR sex.

5- are used as products by business men and when they become old they are kicked out and replaced by new ones.

I liked the way you opened your thread up, but then it went to shit.

Basically: Don't judge me for my lifestyle while I judge you for your lifestyle.

You are basically applying the same goofy stereotypes to Christian women that you don't want applied to women of the Islamic faith.

I liked the way you opened your thread up, but then it went to shit.

Basically: Don't judge me for my lifestyle while I judge you for your lifestyle.

You are basically applying the same goofy stereotypes to Christian women that you don't want applied to women of the Islamic faith.
you noticed that too?
;)

200.jpg

"We are the women! We are many! We are pissed off!" Women protest paper 1974

in the 1970ths a german man was allowed to terminate the job of his wife if he had the opinion that she neglects here housework. Even did he have his "husband rights" what included sexual satisfaction whenever he wanted to. In a canton (state) of switzerland the women got their right to go to an election just 10 Years ago.

Well, this was once and that´s good so. But it haven´t been any peolpe from outside germany who forced this. The women here stood up and accomplished their rights.

I think it´s a matter of the muslimic women to demand and accomplish their rights. It´s not our business to "free" them, when they even don´t want this kind of freedom, we´re offering them.

Last edited:
200.jpg

"We are the women! We are many! We are pissed off!" Women protest paper 1974

in the 1970ths a german man was allowed to terminate the job of his wife if he had the opinion that she neglects here housework. Even did he have his "husband rights" what included sexual satisfaction whenever he wanted to. In a canton (state) of switzerland the women got their right to go to an election just 10 Years ago.

Well, this was once and that´s good so. But it haven´t been any peolpe from outside germany who forced this. The women here stood up and accomplished their rights.

I think it´s a matter of the muslimic women to demand and accomplish their rights. It´s not our business to "free" them, when they even don´t want this kind of freedom, we´re offering them.

the americans judge Islam and muslims based on what their media tells them. they dont search for the truth. they just repeat what they hear from their fellow americans.

this is a website of an american open-minded guy who converted to Islam (shia faith)

American Shia

he wrote the following

Women in Islam
The role of women in Islamic societies is vastly
misunderstood. In general Muslim men and women have more
clearly defined roles than do many of their non-Muslim
counterparts.
There is a great deal of media attention focused on the
plight of women in places like Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. It is
true, that many women in these societies have considerably
fewer rights than do women in the West. We must be careful
however, to not paint all Middle-Eastern women with the same
brush and not to impose Western cultures on non-Western
peoples. For example, women in many parts of the Middle-East
would not consider it proper to leave their homes with their hair
uncovered. These cultural norms are no more oppressive than
Western cultural norms, they are merely different.
Not all Muslim women cover their hair and not all women
who cover their hair are Muslims. Islam mandates that women
dress modestly and cover their hair and all but their hands and
feet. This can be accomplished with jeans, long sleeve shirts and
a headscarf as is done by many observant Muslim women
throughout the Middle-East or can include the abaya (a loose
dress like garment thrown over the clothing) or the niqab
(garment that covers all but the eyes) and the burkha (garment
that completely conceals the women in a tent like covering with a
mesh covering even the eyes. The variances in dress that I have
described above are largely cultural and not necessarily Islamic.
Many Muslim women do not cover their hair at all, especially in
places like Tunis, Turkey, Azerbaijan and even Egypt and
Lebanon.
Islam tends to get a bad rap for its treatment of women, but
we should remember that the Quran gave rights to women at
least 1,200 years before similar rights were given to women in
the West. Some of the rights guaranteed to women in the Quran
are: the right to inherit property, the right to testify in an Islamic
court, the right to choose or reject a spouse, the right to divorce,
and the right to receive both spousal and child support.

Perhaps is it time to discuss the role of a woman in our present christian western countries. In Germany, The poles i see are body-reduced sex objects on the one site and deeply frustrated single business/career women on the other side. In between i find confusion, frustration, anger and lightly madness. But lets discuss this in another thread.

Ive never tried to speak for you. I would likewise critcize the way much of western society treats women as objects. As a disciple of Jesus Christ, I speak out against it quite often.

Maybe you shouldnt assume about people instead just discuss things. There may be unreasonable people, but I think youd be surprised how reasonable people can be.

Forum List

Back