you have NO right to speak for me

California girl,
did i hit a nerve or did i describe the way you live exactly?

Not even close, idiot. Not even in the ballpark of my life. But thanks for playing.

come on. you call yourself "tricky bitch", does not that remind you of something you did in your life?

No, sweetie, it doesn't. And, unless you have some evidence to prove that you know jack shit about my life, I would suggest you mind your own fucking business about my life. You're making yourself look stupid.... and I dislike stupid people.

Oh, that's better than mine.

adriana-lima.jpg

I would like to have a brazillion women like that!

First of all moon god worshipper, tell us how your "pride" has anything to do with the islamic faith? Pride is a pathetic weakness.

if pride is a pathetic weakness then all americans are pathetically weak because all americans say "proud to be american"

Well, I can't speak for other people, but I am glad to be an American. Pride hasn't anything to do with it.

the only thing thats been 'described' in this thread is your insecurity....

give me a break, the website is full of craps written by insecure anti-muslims and you say i am insecure, lol

There are very few anti-Muslims here. But there seems to be a growing number of very intolerant Muslims. Does that count?

I'm sorry, but are you smoking crack today? Very few muslim haters here? LOL.

you people dont want to understand Islam. you want to fight and defame Islam with all possible means.

i am amazed at you people. i am the one wearing the Hijab and you people are being bothered by it. why is that?

why cant you people leave muslim women alone?

i dont care what you american women do but i brought up the topic because you people keep interfering with our business

You'll be happy to know then, that I hold equal contempt for all religions.

Except the Hindi. According to Carl Sagan they just may be onto something...

you people dont want to understand Islam. you want to fight and defame Islam with all possible means.

i am amazed at you people. i am the one wearing the Hijab and you people are being bothered by it. why is that?

i dont care what you american women do but i brought up the topic because you people keep interfering with our business
Muslims push their false religion on everyone else and you complain? Don't like it find the truth and stop worshiping satan.

First of all moon god worshipper, tell us how your "pride" has anything to do with the islamic faith? Pride is a pathetic weakness.

if pride is a pathetic weakness then all americans are pathetically weak because all americans say "proud to be american"
Yes we are, and we don't like it when muslim terrorists attack our country and then cry about muslims being persecuted when christians in muslim countries are being outright killed. Idiot, leave my country if you don't like it, Jesus lives muhamed doesn't.

Muslims push their false religion on everyone else and you complain? Don't like it find the truth and stop worshiping satan.

we dont force anyone to join Islam. Those who choose Islam convert willingly to it. the small group of terrorists you call muslims are rejected by all muslims all over the world.

i suggest we talk about the false democracy you people want to impose on other countries.

we dont force anyone to join Islam. Those who choose Islam convert willingly to it. the small group of terrorists you call muslims are rejected by all muslims all over the world.

i suggest we talk about the false democracy you people want to impose on other countries.
rejected by ALL muslims?
really?

Yes we are, and we don't like it when muslim terrorists attack our country and then cry about muslims being persecuted when christians in muslim countries are being outright killed. Idiot, leave my country if you don't like it, Jesus lives muhamed doesn't.

just because some terrorists say they are muslims does not mean they represent Islam.

you say you are a christian and love Jesus but i am 100% sure you dont know a single verse in the bible thats why i dont call you a christian and you dont represent christianity because your behavior contradicts the bible's teachings.

Living with muslims is totally normal here in germany.
I did have muslim friends in my kindergarden, in my school and sport clubs, at university in the neighbourhood and on every job i´ve ever been.

Yes, most of our prison inmates are muslims too. But that doesn´t mean that we fear them or we have any further problems in normal life.

Christians and muslims live side by side here, if needed they demonstrate two-way solidarity as you can see now after the attacs in egypt.

Muslims aren´t terrorists as well germans aren´t nazis or americans aren´t rednecked rapers. We are all people living on the same planet. Any relationship starts with respect. On respect growns faith, on faith growes love. We don´t need to love everybody but a general respect must be possible.

Last edited:
I did have muslim friends in my kindergarden, in my school and sport clubs, at university in the neighbourhood and on every job i´ve ever been.

Yes, most of our prison inmates are muslims too. But that doesn´t mean that we fear them or we have any further problems in normal life.

Christians and muslims live side by side here, if needed they demonstrate two-way solidarity as you can see now after the attacs in egypt.

Muslims aren´t terrorists as well germans aren´t nazis or americans aren´t rednecked rapers. We are all people living on the same planet. Any relationship starts with respect. On respect growns faith, on faith growes love. We don´t need to love everybody but a general respect must be possible.

It's a good thing this moonlite weirdo isn't representative of Muslims in general.

It's a good thing this moonlite weirdo isn't representative of Muslims in general.

i am not a representative of anyone and i hope you americans stop considering yourselves representatives of the world

as a proud muslim woman i advice you christians to quit getting yourselves busy with how muslim women should live and start thinking about your women who...

1- spend their lives moving from one bed to another looking for love which they cant find at home because of lack of communication between daughters and parents.

2- lose virginity and get pregnant at a very early age then give up their illegitimate children for adoption or throw them in dumpsters.

3- wear revealing clothes then cry about getting raped.

4- cheat on their husbands, wreck their homes with their own hands and abandon their children FOR sex.

5- are used as products by business men and when they become old they are kicked out and replaced by new ones.

i am sure you americans know your women better than i do.

I've never understood those that stand up and rail against women happy to be beaten into submission, yeah! Happy! They love it so it seems and this poster is agreeing with them.

Oh to the OP poster, you've got the Western women in general behavior all wrong, but has not a thing to do with you, honey chile, go and sin no more.

Forum List

Back