you have NO right to speak for me

moonlite0220

Jan 6, 2011
as a proud muslim woman i advice you christians to quit getting yourselves busy with how muslim women should live and start thinking about your women who...

1- spend their lives moving from one bed to another looking for love which they cant find at home because of lack of communication between daughters and parents.

2- lose virginity and get pregnant at a very early age then give up their illegitimate children for adoption or throw them in dumpsters.

3- wear revealing clothes then cry about getting raped.

4- cheat on their husbands, wreck their homes with their own hands and abandon their children FOR sex.

5- are used as products by business men and when they become old they are kicked out and replaced by new ones.

i am sure you americans know your women better than i do.

as a proud muslim woman i advice you christians to quit getting yourselves busy with how muslim women should live and start thinking about your women who...

1- spend their lives moving from one bed to another looking for love which they cant find at home because of lack of communication between daughters and parents.

2- lose virginity and get pregnant at a very early age then give up their illegitimate children for adoption or throw them in dumpsters.

4- cheat on their husbands, wreck their homes with their own hands and abandon their children FOR sex.

5- are used as products by business men and when they become old they are kicked out and replaced by new ones.

Your ignorance towards Christians is equally as stupid as those who are ignorant towards Muslims. Pity that, instead of helping people to understand Islam, you choose to behave like a total idiot.

Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

you people dont want to understand Islam. you want to fight and defame Islam with all possible means.

i am amazed at you people. i am the one wearing the Hijab and you people are being bothered by it. why is that?

why cant you people leave muslim women alone?

i dont care what you american women do but i brought up the topic because you people keep interfering with our business

You're "proud" to be little more than chattel?

LOL

if i were what you think i am, i would not be here talking and posting my thoughts.

I think you are...maybe 17-18 years old tops.
Go back to watching Hannah Montana and come back in a few years.

You're not allowed to speak for her.... she, on the other hand, is perfectly entitled to speak on behalf of Christian women.

The OP is an idiot - whatever her religion.

What's the point in this? Are you spoiling for a fight?

Your first post you tell people not to tell you how to live and then begin an ad hoc tirade about another religious group?

Really?

I don't believe you understand that these are not Christian values.

People with conservative moral values, Christian, Jewish, Shinto, Confucian all have the same basic complaint about the way women are treated in the west... As temporary sex toys with no emotions or feelings of their own, to be used for self gratification and tossed like an inflatable doll that has been popped.

There is also the complaint that the consequences of casual sex are usually visited on the innocent.

This is not a moslem vs Christian issue.

What is different is that Islam seems to treat women exclusively as the property of the males... to be bought, sold, and used and ignored except as an heir raising device.

you people dont want to understand Islam. you want to fight and defame Islam with all possible means.

i am amazed at you people. i am the one wearing the Hijab and you people are being bothered by it. why is that?

i dont care what you american women do but i brought up the topic because you people keep interfering with our business

We are individuals.... and very few of us give a shit about Islam. You are welcome to your beliefs... just as we are welcome to ours.... We didn't start a thread bitching about Christian women, you did that. Fucking hypocrite.

I don't care if you wear your underwear on your head and speak pig latin. You sound like you have a rotten fucking attitude. :dunno:

I didn't know Islamic women were interested in Tarot cards.
Moonlite0220 is a member of a Psychic Tarot card forum.

Forum List

Back