You have just been TEABAGGED!

Their are more Republicans not running for re-election next term than Democrats. Rats leaving a sinking ship-

I am sure the world is watching the great USA and waiting for the opportunity to take full advantage of the fact that we are not a United States of America, but a divided people.

I do believe the tea parties will be a good thing. I also see it as a positive that some of the Democrats are stepping down because they can see the problems that are brewing. I believe there will be a new uniting that will take place as people open their eyes to the fact that our representatives are not representing us, they are fighting a political waw within.

They need to get back to helping the country tune-up and run properly.

May God bless America.

You don't have much faith in the American people if you think we would not unite against any threat.

I am sure the world is watching the great USA and waiting for the opportunity to take full advantage of the fact that we are not a United States of America, but a divided people.

I do believe the tea parties will be a good thing. I also see it as a positive that some of the Democrats are stepping down because they can see the problems that are brewing. I believe there will be a new uniting that will take place as people open their eyes to the fact that our representatives are not representing us, they are fighting a political waw within.

They need to get back to helping the country tune-up and run properly.

May God bless America.

More of a historical illiterate

New Topics

Forum List

Back