You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

How often does this happen to you?

• Never

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Once a week

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Twice a week

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Three times a week

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Four times a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Five times a week

• Six times a week

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Seven times a week

• More than seven times a week

• All the time!

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
He never said that. He said the specific ones that were accused weren't guilty. There's a difference.

Ya they went from like 50k rep to 250 in a couple months all cause they had such great posts. And wait it was just 2 of them. Yup sure thing.

Actually what he said was they quit a couple months before I complained. They did do it though.
What a retard you are. The math just doesn't add up.:lol:

The only retard here is you Ravi, if someone were to rep someone a bunch of times each day while the other was doing the same to them, you would see exactly what we saw, a massive gain over several months of Reputation. And there were two specific people doing it.

How many reps do you have to give out to receive that message? Approximately.

How often does this happen to you?

Wah.

Talk to the rep-traders who played games boosting each other up.:eusa_hand:

Wait? I thought you said that didn't happen and you only changed it cause some of us complained? :razz::lol:

IIRC, I changed it before you joined. I can't imagine that I said anything like rep-trading wasn't happening since it clearly was. If I also recall correctly, you made specific allegations and named names and I said THAT wasn't happening after looking.

Regardless who was doing what, it became an issue so I dealt with it. Like everything else it seems, the majority has to suffer for the behavior of the few bad apples.

Wait? I thought you said that didn't happen and you only changed it cause some of us complained? :razz::lol:

He never said that. He said the specific ones that were accused weren't guilty. There's a difference.

Ya they went from like 50k rep to 250 in a couple months all cause they had such great posts. And wait it was just 2 of them. Yup sure thing.

Actually what he said was they quit a couple months before I complained. They did do it though.

Ah ... I see. They quit after I asked them to when I first became an admin. They were not the only ones though. You wanted to single those two out.

Fact is, if you think it isn't still going on, you have more faith in humanity than I. I just made it more difficult and minimized the ability.

How many reps do you have to give out to receive that message? Approximately.

20 in a 24 hour period. It doesn't work on a daily basis though. It's 24 hours from the time the rep is given.

That is a lot. I haven't given any yet but I will, not that many though and only if I'm feeling it. :)

It's a to each his own thing. Some people probably dance in their seats until they can give out some more. Others never see the too much rep given out message. Just depends on how you view the rep system and what you give rep for.

I've only received this message once. I do get the 'you must spread some rep around before repping this user again' though. Some people just hit the nail on the head and those are the one's I rep. Oh, and if you crack me up I'll rep you like nobody's business. :D

I've only received this message once. I do get the 'you must spread some rep around before repping this user again' though. Some people just hit the nail on the head and those are the one's I rep. Oh, and if you crack me up I'll rep you like nobody's business. :D

think I rep more for something that makes me laugh than anything else. I do rep for good posts though.

think I rep more for something that makes me laugh than anything else. I do rep for good posts though.

Oh, that explains it. I'm just not funny anymore. **dramatic long drawn out sigh** :eusa_shifty:

I like people who make me laugh too so maybe I will incorporate that as part of my criteria. I'm just getting to know the players here and some I know from other places.

It's fun.

it never happens to me because I am a miser with rep.

i think you get use to the same posters and kind end up with a circle..i rep the same people a lot....
but they are funny....mostly....the last neg i gave out was to devell or whatever ever his fucking name is...but i have given him positive since them...i will give someone positive rep when they are being rep ganged or rep fucked with...i am not a rep big hitter however...like some of these people...

shogun acts like it cost him to rep

Forum List

Back