You have given out too much rep in 24 hours?

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
That's weird; I thought we could rep 24 times or something like that; and I've looked at my CP and I have something like 11 that show up for the last 36.

Do I not understand?

That's weird; I thought we could rep 24 times or something like that; and I've looked at my CP and I have something like 11 that show up for the last 36.

Do I not understand?

I think its 20 reps in 24 hours. But that weird you cant if you have not exceeded it. I dont know, i am interested to see what answers come.

• Banned
It's really irritating, but I'm not good at grasping all the mechanics...I don't remember what they are from day to day until I find something annoying.

I'll send a message to Gunny. Maybe he'll look.

It's really irritating, but I'm not good at grasping all the mechanics...I don't remember what they are from day to day until I find something annoying.

I'll send a message to Gunny. Maybe he'll look.

Be sure to mention your stuttering neg rep finger. Perhaps he'll recommend a pill.

• Banned
He knows exactly how much I neg rep, whiner.

BTW, rep power re-established.....

Do I not understand?

I think its 20 reps in 24 hours. But that weird you cant if you have not exceeded it. I dont know, i am interested to see what answers come.

It seems like it's set on a 24 hr clock too, not daily.

Do I not understand?

It is set, i believe, on the time stamps of the rep given out.

It is set, i believe, on the time stamps of the rep given out.

Yes, I notice I get them back one at a time when I have given them all out. So if you burn them all at night, the next day you have none.

Forum List

Back