You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

You are an austistic chatter monkey mindlessly repeating your nonsense.

The study said it was not conclusive yet people would take it out of content. YOU did just that.

What you think about Ivy League admission standards means nothing to anybody but you.

I know you hate being corrected by me, but keep up your silly nonsense, I will keep doing it.

The study said it was not conclusive yet people would take it out of content. YOU did just that.

What you think about Ivy League admission standards means nothing to anybody but you.

I know you hate being corrected by me, but keep up your silly nonsense, I will keep doing it.

What context did I take it's data out of, and how does that context change the fact that blacks get a 300 point sat bonus for having black skin?

What context did I take it's data out of, and how does that context change the fact that blacks get a 300 point sat bonus for having black skin?
That has been several times above, my autistic chatter monkey, your comments are irrelevant, so you don't get "just once more." Now you are trolling, nothing more.

Forum List

Back