You Guys Want To Have Unity, Or At Least Less Divisiveness? Start By Agreeing On Fact

You have imbeciles, and then you have this poster..........

Jobless "customers" dont create much demand for anything... Next thing you know, this neanderthal will be claiming that public civil servants create economic prosperity...

but job-holding paying customers DO create demand.

example:

A Widget is for sale
.....> I need that widget so I buy it = Demand
..........> The business collects my money = Money
...............> over time the business is able to hire more employees = Jobs

You don't hire the Employee before you have the money to do so. That's wasteful and not a good business practice

If you Mods reading this wanna pay somebody to teach a Economics class on this site, I'm available...lol

Demand created the widget ? Or an entreprenuer sacrificed, borrowed and overcame multiple risks to produce it...............Creating a favorable climate for business, low taxes, minimal regulation and access to credit allows the business to thrive as an entity enabling production of widgets and growth........ Followed by demand

No, the current employees created the widget, and before them the business was a fledgling and the Owner could handle all the orders himself.

That's how business works. You don't hire 50 employees to make 2 widgets. YOu wait until you have an order of 3,000 widgets and need some help, THEN you hire.

No business on earth operates the way you are thinking they should. and they never willl or they will never get their business off the ground.

example:

Landscaping. I did this for 5 years by my damn self until I had enough yards on the schedule to hire a couple more guys. I was only able to hire 1 more because the demand for my services never picked up above 20 yards. I couldn't hire another helper if I had wanted to or I would've made no money to pay the guy I had and to make some profit.

You See, Obama wants us all to work for free(for the Government) and I'm not a fan of that shit AT ALL.

I'm all about Free-Market Capitalism. that's real tangible life right there. the other shit is slavery.

Last edited:
Firearms stocks are up today. The stock market is betting on Civil War instead, forget this horsesh!t about unity and Kumbiya, the next four are gonna be totally dedicated to killing your fellow Americans. Bosnia and Croatia redux, here we come. Betcha Obama will request military assistance from the Saudis and Iranians to put down the insurrection when it arrives. The unibrow soldiers will be more thorough and ruthless dealing with the rebels than the regular caucasians and it will provide Islam a toehold so Obama can declare Sharia Law the law of the land after its all over. You thought he was just misspeaking when he said "America was always a Muslim country", Hell, he knew exactly what he was saying, he just got carried away and at least four years ahead of himself.
"America the beautiful" with its "for spacious skies" and "let freedom ring" were all voted out Tuesday in favor of "I want my free stuff". The imbeciles who cast their ballots for Obama had no clue what they were really going to get in return for their votes. Treason, treachery, and betrayal, all thy definitions begin with Barack Obama. Ask Chris Stevens, Glenn Doherty, Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods.
If Obama's mouth be moving, he be lying.

Last edited:
Firearms stocks are up today. The stock market is betting on Civil War instead, forget this horsesh!t about unity and Kumbiya, the next four are gonna be totally dedicated to killing your fellow Americans. Bosnia and Croatia redux, here we come. Betcha Obama will request military assistance from the Saudis and Iranians to put down the insurrection when it arrives. The unibrow soldiers will be more thorough and ruthless dealing with the rebels than the regular caucasians and it will provide Islam a toehold so Obama can declare Sharia Law the law of the land after its all over. You thought he was just misspeaking when he said "America was always a Muslim country", Hell, he knew exactly what he was saying, he just got carried away and at least four years ahead of himself.
"America the beautiful" with its "for spacious skies" and "let freedom ring" were all voted out Tuesday in favor of "I want my free stuff". The imbeciles who cast their ballots for Obama had no clue what they were really going to get in return for their votes. Treason, treachery, and betrayal, all thy names begin with Obama. Ask Chris Stevens, Glenn Doherty, Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods.

the eeerie Bells of Truth are ringing.

"America the beautiful" with its "for spacious skies" and "let freedom ring" were all voted out Tuesday in favor of "I want my free stuff". The imbeciles who cast their ballots for Obama had no clue what they were really going to get in return for their votes. Treason, treachery, and betrayal, all thy definitions begin with Barack Obama. Ask Chris Stevens, Glenn Doherty, Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods.

Well, it's good to see that no one is overreacting...

NaziCons will never listen to reason until voters destroy them. Unfortunately, there are too many ignorant red states for that to happen quickly.

Perhaps you should review the front page of the wall street journal for what you will see is that your messiah won big cities period, only an idiot would consider this election to be a mandate. It simply proves those without out number those that work, so who is responsible for that?

No. As it is right now business is making record profits. What creates jobs is demand...pure and simple. CUSTOMERS create demand and the companies hire the work force to fill that demand.

Until you underget THAT fact you are on the outside looking in.

Jobless "customers" dont create much demand for anything... Next thing you know, this neanderthal will be claiming that public civil servants create economic prosperity...

example:

A Widget is for sale

You don't hire the Employee before you have the money to do so. That's wasteful and not a good business practice

If you Mods reading this wanna pay somebody to teach a Economics class on this site, I'm available...lol

That is hardly the resume' of an economics guru. Just because you can quote "ohm's law" doesn't mean you understand and can profess an electronics class. You are not wrong but you grossly oversimplify.

Mixing in rote hack insults based on talking points that lie and do not investigate the root causes of WHERE the good jobs have gone and WHY they have gone does not help solve the problem either.

The REAL problem is that greed has motivated people like Mitt Romney and people like him and Bain to outsource many hundreds of thousand of high paying American manufacturing jobs overseas. Those jobs were steady and covered the basic costs of living plus buying a house and sending kids to college and purchasing many of the hard goods that are the driving force in the economy.

Yes, Romney created some jobs. Minimum wage jobs at places like Staples. Those jobs do not sustain an economy. Those places replaced mom and pop stores that did sustain local economies.

It is Walmarts and Staples that are helping ruin the middle class. We could turn this thing around if we just promoted buying local and buying American manufactured goods.

Too much of what cash flow is available in any locality is being sent to the owners of the Walmarts and Staples and to China.

Creating an economy where Americans can only afford to purchase neccesities at these big box outlets is self defeating.

What we need to do at the federal level is scrap WTO and NASFTA and GAT affiliations for our own economic survival. Maybe even on a temporary basis just to kick start our own manufacturing base. We have to tarrif all imported goods we can make here with our own citizens.

Here is an economic law for ya. BUY AMERICAN!

example:

A Widget is for sale

That is hardly the resume' of an economics guru. Just because you can quote "ohm's law" doesn't mean you understand and can profess an electronics class. You are not wrong but you grossly oversimplify.

I posted the short-version. and it's Economics not Electronics...lol

Mixing in rote hack insults based on talking points that lie and do not investigate the root causes of WHERE the good jobs have gone and WHY they have gone does not help solve the problem either.

The REAL problem is that greed has motivated people like Mitt Romney and people like him and Bain to outsource many hundreds of thousand of high paying American manufacturing jobs overseas. Those jobs were steady and covered the basic costs of living plus buying a house and sending kids to college and purchasing many of the hard goods that are the driving force in the economy.

OUtsourcing jobs oversseas didn't start with Mitt Romney. he just took advataqge of it when the opportunity arose. As would you or I would do to gain profits. AND Obama had
4 whole gotdamn years to reverse that trend and he didn't do shit. not a gotdamn thing. are you equally casting blame on that asshole Obama too? You should.

Yes, Romney created some jobs. Minimum wage jobs at places like Staples. Those jobs do not sustain an economy. Those places replaced mom and pop stores that did sustain local economies.

So a Nationwide chain like Staples that has over 90,000 employees can't sustain an economy but a single-location Mom & Pops store who can only afford to hire 2-3 people can? WOW!...I think I need to start that class TODAY....Mods are you watching this?...LOL

It is Walmarts and Staples that are helping ruin the middle class. We could turn this thing around if we just promoted buying local and buying American manufactured goods.

Too much of what cash flow is available in any locality is being sent to the owners of the Walmarts and Staples and to China.

Creating an economy where Americans can only afford to purchase neccesities at these big box outlets is self defeating.

Sam Walton(Walmart) is from America. So is Leo Kahn and Thomas G. Stemberg (Staples)

And anybody depending on these stores to live off is fucking stupid ass crazy to begin with. these are not jobs to consider for a Career Move unless it's in Management. If a person plans on retiring as a stockboy, they have set very low standards and goals for themselves.

What we need to do at the federal level is scrap WTO and NASFTA and GAT affiliations for our own economic survival. Maybe even on a temporary basis just to kick start our own manufacturing base. We have to tarrif all imported goods we can make here with our own citizens.

Too Late, you voted for Obama. THIS^ is what you wanted. This is what he will continue to roll with. So why now do you have clarity?

Obama is the guy in charge and he's not doing a gotdamn thing to help the situation you're speaking about. why is that?

He can pen and Executive Order RIGHT NOW in 5 mins and change that.

I don't blame big companies for outsourcing after all the tax hikes Washington is leveling against them. You would do the same....or go under.

Last edited:
Facts are facts people...they are no RW facts or LW facts.

Something is either true, or it's not...that's it.

Another thing, cut out this "Main stream media" or "lame stream media" claptrap...it's nonsense.

Trust me when I tell you, I'm no fan of the Corporate Media myself, they have only THEMSELVES in their best interest...they stopped reporting the news perhaps in the early 80's when I was a kid. It's now sensationalism, drama and in the case of networks like FOXNEWS catering to very specific target audiences that only want a specific set of news, or even facts.

We can agree that the media is in the dumps, but we have to agree on what is true and what is false.

There's many more things that we need to work on, but those are two of the big ones IMO.
Sorry, you can make it look like Obama won all you want, but there was mass fraud at the polls.

That thinking by the thug Ill-loominaughtys of uniondom that they're protected by Omeurta vote-grabbing is going to end badly.

Something is either true, or it's not...that's it...

Yep. Facts are facts alright. Here's some I posted in another thread.

Barry won both the popular and Electoral College votes.

His popular vote victory margin in '08 was 7points. This year a shade over 2 points, a drop of nearly 5 points.

In '08 Barry won 365 EC votes. This year (assuming FL) 323 EC votes, a drop of 42 votes.

In '08 McCain won 173 EC votes. This year Romney won 206 EC votes, an increase of 33 votes.

All those numbers are true, which makes them facts. And facts are facts people, as you reminded us above.

And these facts tell us in both popular and EC votes the trend is toward Republicans and away from Democrats. And Barry still faces virtually the same problems going forward as he did 4 years ago, had little success dealing with them, and it cost him votes.

Oh, a couple of more facts.

Romney got roughly 785,000 fewer votes than McCain in '08.

Barry got roughly 6,587,000 fewer votes than he got in '08.

Just plain old nonpartisan facts.

His popular vote victory margin in '08 was 7points. This year a shade over 2 points, a drop of nearly 5 points.

In '08 Barry won 365 EC votes. This year (assuming FL) 323 EC votes, a drop of 42 votes.

In '08 McCain won 173 EC votes. This year Romney won 206 EC votes, an increase of 33 votes.

All those numbers are true, which makes them facts. And facts are facts people, as you reminded us above.

And these facts tell us in both popular and EC votes the trend is toward Republicans and away from Democrats. And Barry still faces virtually the same problems going forward as he did 4 years ago, had little success dealing with them, and it cost him votes.

And you wanna know another fact? those numbers really don't mean shit...lol..FACT.

the CFR is the ONLY number you need to focus on. If the CFR says Romney wins, Romney wins, if they say Obama wins, Obama wins.

Like I posted in another thread, you people don't even know what the facts are.

And you wanna know another fact? those numbers really don't mean shit...lol..FACT.

the CFR is the ONLY number you need to focus on. If the CFR says Romney wins, Romney wins, if they say Obama wins, Obama wins.

Feel free to go through my post and point out for the class anything factually incorrect.

Feel free to go through my post and point out for the class anything factually incorrect.

I didn't say they were incorrect. I said they don't mean shit....FACT.

the winner is what means the most.

cherry picking the perameters of the win is not really all that enlightening.

Another thing, cut out this "Main stream media" or "lame stream media" claptrap...it's nonsense.

Trust me when I tell you, I'm no fan of the Corporate Media myself, they have only THEMSELVES in their best interest...they stopped reporting the news perhaps in the early 80's when I was a kid. It's now sensationalism, drama and in the case of networks like FOXNEWS catering to very specific target audiences that only want a specific set of news, or even facts.

We can agree that the media is in the dumps, but we have to agree on what is true and what is false.

There's many more things that we need to work on, but those are two of the big ones IMO.

Considering that you routinely post "facts" that are demonstrably wrong, I suggest you start with yourself. Once you start using facts, you can lecture others on what is, and is not, true. Until then, intelligent people will dismiss you as insignificant.

All the "facts" you need to know can be learned in your university black studies program............

How oppression, victimization and racism need to be addressed, and social justice meted out.......

The rest can be filled in by the naacp and your local black liberation theology huckster

Sorry, you can make it look like Obama won all you want, but there was mass fraud at the polls.

That thinking by the thug Ill-loominaughtys of uniondom that they're protected by Omeurta vote-grabbing is going to end badly.

Yep, we made it look like Obama won, even while using Romney's friends voting machines, even overcoming Karl Rove's cash in Ohio, and just ripped the battle ground states out of the rightwings filthily hands. Of course there was no major tampering this campaign with the extra eyes of the UN, and Karl Rove getting a message from Anonymous not to mess with the votes or face consequences.:eusa_angel:

Liberals are truly persuaded and induced by the mainstream media.
The media's partisan reporting and 'non' reporting is so palpable,
I wonder if liberals have an ideology that trumps acumen and wisdom.
I kinda feel a bit of misfortune for them. Their duped, targeted.
How the left wing media has no shame for deceiving the public with
outright lies, cheating the truth, omitting hard facts, swindling the minds of their
viewers. How on earth are they still journalists! It's contrary to any journalistic
standards and completely unprofessional.
I can't count the number of people i've spoken with, leading editorials and opinions,
that expressed complete falsehoods as the truth. The information people had in their minds about Romney was disturbing and shockingly untrue!
Most people didn't even know that there were 4 Americans murdered by terrorists in Libya,
and that the President flew out to campaign after watching them fight to live.
They don't know....the embassy had expressed for months and months for greater security,for which they were denied. Because of this so-called mainstream media!
People think fast and furious is a movie for heavens sake!
Pulling my hair out at the ignorance......:mad:

example:

A Widget is for sale

OUtsourcing jobs oversseas didn't start with Mitt Romney. he just took advataqge of it when the opportunity arose. As would you or I would do to gain profits. AND Obama had
4 whole gotdamn years to reverse that trend and he didn't do shit. not a gotdamn thing. are you equally casting blame on that asshole Obama too? You should.

So a Nationwide chain like Staples that has over 90,000 employees can't sustain an economy but a single-location Mom & Pops store who can only afford to hire 2-3 people can? WOW!...I think I need to start that class TODAY....Mods are you watching this?...LOL

Sam Walton(Walmart) is from America. So is Leo Kahn and Thomas G. Stemberg (Staples)

And anybody depending on these stores to live off is fucking stupid ass crazy to begin with. these are not jobs to consider for a Career Move unless it's in Management. If a person plans on retiring as a stockboy, they have set very low standards and goals for themselves.

Too Late, you voted for Obama. THIS^ is what you wanted. This is what he will continue to roll with. So why now do you have clarity?

Obama is the guy in charge and he's not doing a gotdamn thing to help the situation you're speaking about. why is that?

I don't blame big companies for outsourcing after all the tax hikes Washington is leveling against them. You would do the same....or go under.

I gave you a fair opportunity to discuss jobs and you chose to double down on stupid. Fuck you and your dumb ass republiCON ideas. Can't wait till 2014 to clean up the shit for brains in the House. No need to respond ..I'm done with wasting my time on willfully ignorant assholes.

I gave you a fair opportunity to discuss jobs and you chose to double down on stupid. Fuck you and your dumb ass republiCON ideas. Can't wait till 2014 to clean up the shit for brains in the House. No need to respond ..I'm done with wasting my time on willfully ignorant assholes.

Yeah right fool. you so "on topic" you said Electronics....lol...Get the fuck outta here with that.

YOu don't know SHIT about job creation. Your Dear leader is hating on the idea of your dumbass "Buy American" idea and you can't even acknowledge it.

Typical Obamabot.

Last edited:

Yep, we made it look like Obama won, even while using Romney's friends voting machines, even overcoming Karl Rove's cash in Ohio, and just ripped the battle ground states out of the rightwings filthily hands. Of course there was no major tampering this campaign with the extra eyes of the UN, and Karl Rove getting a message from Anonymous not to mess with the votes or face consequences.:eusa_angel:
lol

Forum List

Back