You Guys Want To Have Unity, Or At Least Less Divisiveness? Start By Agreeing On Fact

I guess you don't really wanna deal with facts then.

I guess you really don't know your geography or facts very well. Obama was born in Hawaii and spent part of his childhood a FULL CONTINENT OVER FROM KENYA, over in Indonesia.

Try again stupid. And btw...............if he's a Muslim, then why did he spend 20 years attending Rev. Wright's church? Is he a secret Muslim?

Try again 4Whoreman

haha..I love schooling dumb dicks like you...Listen, you think just because he went to a stupid ass church for some years, he was a Christian?

DUMBASS! Spies do the same shit..IT'S CALLED PRETENDING DICKFACE!

If he was a such a fucking christian why is he comprising his beliefs at every fucking turn? I'll tell you why? BECAUSE HE AIN'T NO FUCKING CHRISTIAN. He's a devout Muslim. You said if yourself he spent part of his childhood in Indonesia, In a Madrasa at that, you fucking idiot!

So if he spent time in a fake ass Christian church AND time in a Muslim dominated country like Indonesia, WHY is it that your dumbass can believe 100% that he's a Christian but can't fathom him being a Muslim? Even with the Muslim garb on even. PROOF

AND to add insult to these injuries I'm inflicting on you....Obama's entire fucking family lives in Kenya, save his wife and kids in America. THAT should clue in on his ass too but I guess not.

AND he can recite the Muslim call to prayer with perfection as one of his teachers explained. so how can he do that unless he was a practicing Muslim and if he's a fucking Christian? CAN YOU DO IT? thought not.

AND Obama was very instrumental in helping his MUSLIM cousin Raila Odinga run for office IN KENYA!. It was a total failure anyway, as it should've been. Family of fuck ups.

Last edited:
Why would I want unity with a bunch of mindless progressive trolls?

Fuck a bunch of that...

Facts are facts people...they are no RW facts or LW facts.

Something is either true, or it's not...that's it.

Another thing, cut out this "Main stream media" or "lame stream media" claptrap...it's nonsense.Trust me when I tell you, I'm no fan of the Corporate Media myself, they have only THEMSELVES in their best interest...they stopped reporting the news perhaps in the early 80's when I was a kid. It's now sensationalism, drama and in the case of networks like FOXNEWS catering to very specific target audiences that only want a specific set of news, or even facts.

We can agree that the media is in the dumps, but we have to agree on what is true and what is false.

There's many more things that we need to work on, but those are two of the big ones IMO.

One word........Benghazi. Explain that.

Another thing, cut out this "Main stream media" or "lame stream media" claptrap...it's nonsense.Trust me when I tell you, I'm no fan of the Corporate Media myself, they have only THEMSELVES in their best interest...they stopped reporting the news perhaps in the early 80's when I was a kid. It's now sensationalism, drama and in the case of networks like FOXNEWS catering to very specific target audiences that only want a specific set of news, or even facts.

We can agree that the media is in the dumps, but we have to agree on what is true and what is false.

There's many more things that we need to work on, but those are two of the big ones IMO.

What's to explain?

The media has covered it sufficiently.

What you and other RWers expect is for them to be trumping it up looking for wrong-doing by Obama and/or his Administration...there's no there there.

You people would do well to cut it out.

Same shat w/Solyndra.

The America people are well aware of the story, they just aren't buying the RW conspiracy spin on it, in fact they are disgusted by it...hence Mitt Romney LOST...handily.

I guess you don't really wanna deal with facts then.

I guess you really don't know your geography or facts very well. Obama was born in Hawaii and spent part of his childhood a FULL CONTINENT OVER FROM KENYA, over in Indonesia.

Try again stupid. And btw...............if he's a Muslim, then why did he spend 20 years attending Rev. Wright's church? Is he a secret Muslim?

Try again 4Whoreman

haha..I love schooling dumb dicks like you...Listen, you think just because he went to a stupid ass church for some years, he was a Christian?

If he was a such a fucking christian why is he comprising his beliefs at every fucking turn? I'll tell you why? BECAUSE HE AIN'T NO FUCKING CHRISTIAN. He's a devout Muslim. You said if yourself he spent part of his childhood in Indonesia, In a Madrasa at that, you fucking idiot!

So if he spent time in a fake ass Christian church AND time in a Muslim dominated country like Indonesia, WHY is it that your dumbass can believe 100% that he's a Christian but can't fathom him being a Muslim? Even with the Muslim garb on even. PROOF

AND to add insult to these injuries I'm inflicting on you....Obama's entire fucking family lives in Kenya, save his wife and kids in America. THAT should clue in on his ass too but I guess not.

AND he can recite the Muslim call to prayer with perfection as one of his teachers explained. so how can he do that unless he was a practicing Muslim and if he's a fucking Christian? CAN YOU DO IT? thought not.

AND Obama was very instrumental in helping his MUSLIM cousin Raila Odinga run for office IN KENYA!. It was a total failure anyway, as it should've been. Family of fuck ups.

Kid, you are so stupid it's painful to watch you make a fool of yourself over and over like this.

What's to explain?

Weak. Don't throw away all self respect for the sake of partisanship.

Try again 4Whoreman

Kid, you are so stupid it's painful to watch you make a fool of yourself over and over like this.

I totally understand if you put on your glow in the dark Obama pajamas before you go to bed at night, but the truth is the truth. Your fraudulent Messiah has done jackshit for you and you know it.

Sad part is, you and morons like you actually think he's done something for you..

So I'll ask you since MarcATL is running scared...

When do you think Messiah Obama will cut the Reparations check for African-Americans?

It's been 4 years already and he hasn't done a gotdamn thing but drink beer, smoke squares and talk shit about the Republicans. Not a good look at all.

Vote Black. Ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
A fact is when a business has money=more jobs.

Can we agree?

No. As it is right now business is making record profits. What creates jobs is demand...pure and simple. CUSTOMERS create demand and the companies hire the work force to fill that demand.

Until you underget THAT fact you are on the outside looking in.

You have imbeciles, and then you have this poster..........

Jobless "customers" dont create much demand for anything... Next thing you know, this neanderthal will be claiming that public civil servants create economic prosperity...

Can we agree?

No. As it is right now business is making record profits. What creates jobs is demand...pure and simple. CUSTOMERS create demand and the companies hire the work force to fill that demand.

You both are saying the same thing...lol

more money comes from more demand which affords the ability to create more jobs.

Demand = Money = Jobs

In that order^^

I totally understand if you put on your glow in the dark Obama pajamas before you go to bed at night, but the truth is the truth.

Kid, when you grow up you might - might have enough sense and understanding to become a real conservative. Right now you are just making what you think are the right noises and you are nothing but an embarrassment to real conservatives. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and shut the fuck up until you are mature enough to have an actual point of view. Right now you are just playing dress-up. The fucking liberals don't need your help that badly.

Can we agree?

Jobless "customers" dont create much demand for anything... Next thing you know, this neanderthal will be claiming that public civil servants create economic prosperity...

but job-holding paying customers DO create demand.

example:

A Widget is for sale
.....> I need that widget so I buy it = Demand
..........> The business collects my money = Money
...............> over time the business is able to hire more employees = Jobs

You don't hire the Employee before you have the money to do so. That's wasteful and not a good business practice

If you Mods reading this wanna pay somebody to teach a Economics class on this site, I'm available...lol

Last edited:

Another thing, cut out this "Main stream media" or "lame stream media" claptrap...it's nonsense.

Trust me when I tell you, I'm no fan of the Corporate Media myself, they have only THEMSELVES in their best interest...they stopped reporting the news perhaps in the early 80's when I was a kid. It's now sensationalism, drama and in the case of networks like FOXNEWS catering to very specific target audiences that only want a specific set of news, or even facts.

I see a lot of these kinds of appeals, but I'm not really sure it illuminates much. Outside of simply not trusting the different sources of info, it isn't usually facts we're disagreeing on - it's the interpretation of the facts.

example:

A Widget is for sale

You don't hire the Employee before you have the money to do so. That's wasteful

If you Mods reading this wanna pay somebody to teach a Economics class on this site, I'm available...lol

No, no, no... you print money and hire thousands of public employees. This creates demand.

I totally understand if you put on your glow in the dark Obama pajamas before you go to bed at night, but the truth is the truth.

Kid, when you grow up you might - might have enough sense and understanding to become a real conservative. Right now you are just making what you think are the right noises and you are nothing but an embarrassment to real conservatives. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and shut the fuck up until you are mature enough to have an actual point of view. Right now you are just playing dress-up. The fucking liberals don't need your help that badly.

Until you chime in on ANY TOPIC with some fucking sense you will always be the disgruntled twat that you are now.

What's to explain?

What you and other RWers expect is for them to be trumping it up looking for wrong-doing by Obama and/or his Administration...there's no there there.

You people would do well to cut it out.

Same shat w/Solyndra.

The America people are well aware of the story, they just aren't buying the RW conspiracy spin on it, in fact they are disgusted by it...hence Mitt Romney LOST...handily.

Wait, I thought you rejected Fox News as the media. Give me a few links where ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC have done any substantial reporting on the Benghazi cover-up. The left wing isn't buying the documented facts you mean. Nice. Praise the emperor's new clothes.

example:

A Widget is for sale

You don't hire the Employee before you have the money to do so. That's wasteful

No, no, no... you print money and hire thousands of public employees. This creates demand.

No. THAT'S Obamanomics^....LOL:clap2:

Shove it up your ass. I don't participate in "unity" with fucking commies. :rolleyes:
I'll never work another day or even another hour for the benefit of looters. I'm for me and mine from here on out. And you fuckers who made this mess... go figure it out on your own.

So what you're saying is.....business as usual?

Don't try to bullshit us...your whole platform is one of greed and the strong preying on the weak...for you to sit there and try to tell us any different is laughable.

Well I guess we'll see how it goes when those greedy, strong employers start culling the weak employee herd. Double digit unemployment will be making a comeback. If I have to let people go, the first ones out the door will be those that voted for Obama.

The obama voter is sitting on his ass demanding a raise. They are easy to spot.

So what you're saying is.....business as usual?

Don't try to bullshit us...your whole platform is one of greed and the strong preying on the weak...for you to sit there and try to tell us any different is laughable.

Well I guess we'll see how it goes when those greedy, strong employers start culling the weak employee herd. Double digit unemployment will be making a comeback. If I have to let people go, the first ones out the door will be those that voted for Obama.

The obama voter is sitting on his ass demanding a raise. They are easy to spot.

haha...hanging out by the water cooler, taking extra long breaks and shit...hiding in the restrooms...hahaha

example:

A Widget is for sale

You don't hire the Employee before you have the money to do so. That's wasteful and not a good business practice

Demand created the widget ? Or an entreprenuer sacrificed, borrowed and overcame multiple risks to produce it...............Creating a favorable climate for business, low taxes, minimal regulation and access to credit allows the business to thrive as an entity enabling production of widgets and growth........ Followed by demand

Forum List

Back