You Guys Want To Have Unity, Or At Least Less Divisiveness? Start By Agreeing On Fact

I posted the short-version. and it's Economics not Electronics...lol

OUtsourcing jobs oversseas didn't start with Mitt Romney. he just took advataqge of it when the opportunity arose. As would you or I would do to gain profits. AND Obama had
4 whole gotdamn years to reverse that trend and he didn't do shit. not a gotdamn thing. are you equally casting blame on that asshole Obama too? You should.

So a Nationwide chain like Staples that has over 90,000 employees can't sustain an economy but a single-location Mom & Pops store who can only afford to hire 2-3 people can? WOW!...I think I need to start that class TODAY....Mods are you watching this?...LOL

Sam Walton(Walmart) is from America. So is Leo Kahn and Thomas G. Stemberg (Staples)

And anybody depending on these stores to live off is fucking stupid ass crazy to begin with. these are not jobs to consider for a Career Move unless it's in Management. If a person plans on retiring as a stockboy, they have set very low standards and goals for themselves.

Too Late, you voted for Obama. THIS^ is what you wanted. This is what he will continue to roll with. So why now do you have clarity?

Obama is the guy in charge and he's not doing a gotdamn thing to help the situation you're speaking about. why is that?

He can pen and Executive Order RIGHT NOW in 5 mins and change that.

I don't blame big companies for outsourcing after all the tax hikes Washington is leveling against them. You would do the same....or go under.

I gave you a fair opportunity to discuss jobs and you chose to double down on stupid. Fuck you and your dumb ass republiCON ideas. Can't wait till 2014 to clean up the shit for brains in the House. No need to respond ..I'm done with wasting my time on willfully ignorant assholes.

Yeah right fool. you so "on topic" you said Electronics....lol...Get the fuck outta here with that.

YOu don't know SHIT about job creation. Your Dear leader is hating on the idea of your dumbass "Buy American" idea and you can't even acknowledge it.

Typical Obamabot.

GAAAAWWWWDDDD!!! you are one stupid son of a bitch. And it IS "electronics" you fucking nitwit. It was something that we like to call "an example".

Your offer to "instruct" is getting funnier by the post.

But please.. don't respond. You are a waste of my time.

Last edited:
Its to the point that you don't even have to read the rw posts.

Its always the same. SSDD.

Not at all unlike our government. The Ds try to work together and the Rs filibuster, call names (they call it photo ops) and obstruct.

Its to the point that you don't even have to read the rw posts.

Its always the same. SSDD.

Not at all unlike our government. The Ds try to work together and the Rs filibuster, call names (they call it photo ops) and obstruct.

yeah we know,
Rw and Republican are all EVIL, evil I tell ya:badgrin:

Facts are facts people...they are no RW facts or LW facts.

Something is either true, or it's not...that's it.

Another thing, cut out this "Main stream media" or "lame stream media" claptrap...it's nonsense.

Trust me when I tell you, I'm no fan of the Corporate Media myself, they have only THEMSELVES in their best interest...they stopped reporting the news perhaps in the early 80's when I was a kid. It's now sensationalism, drama and in the case of networks like FOXNEWS catering to very specific target audiences that only want a specific set of news, or even facts.

We can agree that the media is in the dumps, but we have to agree on what is true and what is false.

There's many more things that we need to work on, but those are two of the big ones IMO.

Why single out Fox News? If NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and taxpayer-funded PBS did their job, there would be no Fox News. Consider...

- NBC editing the Zimmerman Police call in the Trayvonne Martin Case
- ABC doing Obamacare Town Meeting and denying advertising against it
- CBS reporting fabricated GW Bush National Guard documents as authentic in the hopes Dan Rather could alter the Presidential Election
- PBS is going to favor Democrats/Liberal views because they want to continue to be taxpayer funded (...despite the fact that Big Bird Roylaties could support them and then some).

Stop assailing Fox News from your glass house.

Forum List

Back