You Guys Want To Have Unity, Or At Least Less Divisiveness? Start By Agreeing On Fact

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Facts are facts people...they are no RW facts or LW facts.

Something is either true, or it's not...that's it.

Another thing, cut out this "Main stream media" or "lame stream media" claptrap...it's nonsense.

Trust me when I tell you, I'm no fan of the Corporate Media myself, they have only THEMSELVES in their best interest...they stopped reporting the news perhaps in the early 80's when I was a kid. It's now sensationalism, drama and in the case of networks like FOXNEWS catering to very specific target audiences that only want a specific set of news, or even facts.

We can agree that the media is in the dumps, but we have to agree on what is true and what is false.

There's many more things that we need to work on, but those are two of the big ones IMO.

NaziCons will never listen to reason until voters destroy them. Unfortunately, there are too many ignorant red states for that to happen quickly.

A fact is when a business has money=more jobs.

Can we agree?
A business doesn't just hire people, if they have more money...the last 4 years is a testament to that fact. Corporate America's koffers have never been bigger than the last 4 years. Yet, where are the jobs?

When a business has more customers, they have more money. The volume of the customers forces them to hire more people to handle that load, those hired people then are able to go out and spend, and the cycle continues.

In that sense...yes, we agree.

Last edited:

Another thing, cut out this "Main stream media" or "lame stream media" claptrap...it's nonsense.

Trust me when I tell you, I'm no fan of the Corporate Media myself, they have only THEMSELVES in their best interest...they stopped reporting the news perhaps in the early 80's when I was a kid. It's now sensationalism, drama and in the case of networks like FOXNEWS catering to very specific target audiences that only want a specific set of news, or even facts.

We can agree that the media is in the dumps, but we have to agree on what is true and what is false.

There's many more things that we need to work on, but those are two of the big ones IMO.

Suck ass dick licker......the war is just starting..... I won't threaten your boy with death threats like your brothers did, nor will I threaten riots like the pussy homeys you hang with......we will do it the legal way. Giddy up asswipe!

Can we agree?
A business doesn't just hire people, if they have more money...the last 4 years is a testament to that fact. Corporate America's koffers have never been bigger than the last 4 years. Yet, where are the jobs?

When a business has more customers, they have more money. The volume of the customers forces them to hire more people to handle that load, those hired people then are able to go out and spend, and the cycle continues.

They outsourced the work, of course.

And aren't you arguing that Obama didn't create private sector jobs, then?

LOL

Suck ass dick licker......the war is just starting..... I won't threaten your boy with death threats like your brothers did, nor will I threaten riots like the pussy homeys you hang with......we will do it the legal way. Giddy up asswipe!
Awwww....poor fella.

Don't cry...dry yo eye.

gop_cry1.jpg

Yo........................Shit Arrow...................Mittens already gave his concession speech.

Can we agree?

When there is no demand no one hires.

Can we agree?

And if the middle class has no money, they have nothing to create demand with.

Do you REALLY think that the 1 percent can carry the economy on their backs with what they buy?

Can we agree?

now that the results of the elections are know we will see if businesses start to hire.

Same with wall street.

how the market reacts will be a bellweather.

Can we agree?

Please watch this video sir...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBx2Y5HhplI]Nick Hanauer - YouTube[/ame]

I'd also like you to comment on it at your earlist convenience.

Thanks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back