You guys wanna see a real debate?

It's Gary Johnson vs Jill Stein. A freedom loving libertarian vs a progressive. Neither of them want to control your life. But the progressive wants government to do pretty much everything else and the libertarian does not.

But will they 'act presidential'? How are they dressed? Will there be 'gaffs'? I dunno... sounds kinda crazy. They're obviously not "viable". They just don't look "viable".

It's Gary Johnson vs Jill Stein. A freedom loving libertarian vs a progressive. Neither of them want to control your life. But the progressive wants government to do pretty much everything else and the libertarian does not.

so wait a progressive wants to government to do everything, but they dont want to control your life?

Look I love liberatarians....but he's got no shot....it's either Obama or Romney....it sucks....but that's life

so wait a progressive wants to government to do everything, but they dont want to control your life?

Look I love liberatarians....but he's got no shot....it's either Obama or Romney....it sucks....but that's life

I did say everything else, right? Anyway, yes, that's life. But we don't have to leave it like this. We don't need the MSM any more. We have the internet. We can nominate and elect the ones we want. If it continues to be a choice between a progressively more progressive Democrat and a progressively more progressive Republican, we're screwed anyway. Yes, we need to work harder on the local level to get more principled, small government people in, but we don't have to just take whomever they push as president. In fact, that should be a criterion for candidate selection; if party officials and the MSM like him, we need to get someone else.

I did say everything else, right? Anyway, yes, that's life. But we don't have to leave it like this. We don't need the MSM any more. We have the internet. We can nominate and elect the ones we want. If it continues to be a choice between a progressively more progressive Democrat and a progressively more progressive Republican, we're screwed anyway. Yes, we need to work harder on the local level to get more principled, small government people in, but we don't have to just take whomever they push as president. In fact, that should be a criterion for candidate selection; if party officials and the MSM like him, we need to get someone else.

I agree...but unless you have another civil war I doubt it will happen, so you have to change from within, an several rinos have lost recently...which is good...
and as for the internet........if we dont get rid of obama, the un will be taxing and regulating it.........one main reason Im voting for romney...

I agree...but unless you have another civil war I doubt it will happen, so you have to change from within, an several rinos have lost recently...which is good...
and as for the internet........if we dont get rid of obama, the un will be taxing and regulating it.........one main reason Im voting for romney...

Yes, yes. We MUST git rid of Obama. Or the sky will fall right on our heads. Believe me, I'd love to git rid of Obama, and three-fourths of the politicians in DC. But swapping him out for yet another phony twit that we'll need to 'get rid of' in four more years seems sort of silly. Wash, rinse, repeat?

Yes, yes. We MUST git rid of Obama. Or the sky will fall right on our heads. Believe me, I'd love to git rid of Obama, and three-fourths of the politicians in DC. But swapping him out for yet another phony twit that we'll need to 'get rid of' in four more years seems sort of silly. Wash, rinse, repeat?

This is the problem. A win for Romney would reward Republicans for their awful choice, and only help to accelerate the spiral.

I'm going to miss it. Please... If a youtube version comes up after the fact post it for me.

It's a technical mess. Johnson keeps losing his feed and the Stein end has audio issues. Here's the debate:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zv888KIBs0]IVN Presidential Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Not that anyone is interested but Google might not even show up. It's stock tanked today and they had to halt trading.

Forum List

Back