You guys realize that Obama and Romney will both promote more government control

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
Right? They're not that different. Foreign Policy is damn near identical. Obama prefers controlling people via economics, Romney via social issues.

You really should go up to "introduce yourself" and post about yourself.

Otherwise, some people might think you're trolling with all these, uh, 'provocative' threads you're starting.

Right? They're not that different. Foreign Policy is damn near identical. Obama prefers controlling people via economics, Romney via social issues.

Not really. We've had four years of Obama. He has been very honest. Regardless of what the right says, the ONLY promise Obama made was to take out Bin Laden no matter where he was. No matter what country he was in. If we knew where he was, we would get him and not ask for "permission". Republicans ridiculed him for making that promise and then tried to take credit for Obama's success.

True story.

Not really. We've had four years of Obama. He has been very honest. Regardless of what the right says, the ONLY promise Obama made was to take out Bin Laden no matter where he was. No matter what country he was in. If we knew where he was, we would get him and not ask for "permission". Republicans ridiculed him for making that promise and then tried to take credit for Obama's success.

True story.

So he didn't promise to close Gitmo? He didn't promise to end the war in Iraq (Iraq ended it, not Obama, he wanted to leave troops).

Government has grown under Bush and Obama. Civil liberties have been DESTROYED under Bush and Obama.

They have the same fucking financial backers ffs

True story.

So he didn't promise to close Gitmo? He didn't promise to end the war in Iraq (Iraq ended it, not Obama, he wanted to leave troops).

Government has grown under Bush and Obama. Civil liberties have been DESTROYED under Bush and Obama.

They have the same fucking financial backers ffs

And Iraq still isn't over. There are still U.S. troops and contractors in the country.

Their economic and social views aren't all that different either.

I completely agree. I was just illustrating their preferred means of control.

As far as Iraq... that'll never be over, we have a massive billion dollar base there, somebody has to staff it.... heheheee

As far as Iraq... that'll never be over, we have a massive billion dollar base there, somebody has to staff it.... heheheee

We neede a base near the Far East. So now we have an empire where the sun never sets.

Who's we? I don't have a base anywhere. ;)

Collective "we", the USA. If it were up to me, ***we*** wouldn't have any bases except inside our borders.

Collective "we", the USA. If it were up to me, ***we*** wouldn't have any bases except inside our borders.

We aren't the U.S.A. The U.S. government has a base in Iraq. I have nothing to do with it.

You kinda are if you elected the thief in the first place.

Who did I elect?

You can leave and or not pay taxes. This is a stupid fucking thing to be talking about as it is.

Why should I have to leave? And no, I can't not pay taxes, not without the threat of further violence done to me. I don't think it's stupid at all. Understanding that you are not the government is vital to understanding liberty.

Forum List

Back