You guys have got to stop bringing up Hillary Clinton. It's NOT making your case.

We all know Hillary should be in prison...right?

Let's make a deal...we put Hillary in Supermax along with W. Two known war criminals.

I would add your Messiah, but I know that will only enrage you...so I won't.
Idiot.

Not making the case to whom?

Bed wetting vacuous pieces of shit like you?

Jesus Christ Himself could descend back to earth and tell you Himself that marxism is wrong, global warming is bullshit, criminals don't obey gun laws and your moonbat messiah is a faggot.

You'd insist he was paid by the Koch Bros, because that is the sort of shit you're programmed to parrot and you don't have a frontal lobe with which to draw an independent thought from.

That train still runs at the same time everyday you piece of shit. The worms deserve the nitrogen far more than you do.

Babbling idiot.

Let's make a deal...we put Hillary in Supermax along with W. Two known war criminals.

See? Obsessed. You're one of the best-trained Trump seals on here.

Hillary was investigated endlessly for over 30 years. No crime. Tens of millions in taxpayer money spent and all for nothing.

Trump has been president a year and a half.

His foundation is under criminal investigation.

He's had to pay out tens of millions to settle civil suits.

His entire administration is a swamp starting with crocodile Scott Pruitt.

His campaign manager is in jail.

His former National Security advisor is waiting for sentencing.

Trump's former lawyer is suggesting Trump pays his legal fees or he might turn.

Trump, his sons, his daughter and his son in law are making millions off White House connections.

And yet you still keeping bringing up Hillary Clinton. Don't you understand how pathetic that makes you look?

How about Hillary stop saying stupid stuff, that ought to deter a lot of comments.

How about you stop saying stupid stuff. That would be even better.

Hillary was investigated endlessly for over 30 years. No crime. Tens of millions in taxpayer money spent and all for nothing.

Trump, his sons, his daughter and his son in law are making millions off White House connections.

And yet you still keeping bringing up Hillary Clinton. Don't you understand how pathetic that makes you look?
Hillary is a criminal and so is her old man.

Even if you're right, you're still missing the point. Trump and Fox Noise keeps you idiots focused on the wrong things. There's a reason behind it. We know what it is. You should figure it out, too.

Conservatives make themselves look pathetic and ridiculous.

They won't stop, of course.

Conservatives are the masters of the red herring fallacy.

They can't defend Trump so all they can do is make failed attempts to deflect.
is this a Jones herring fallacy?....

How about Hillary stop saying stupid stuff, that ought to deter a lot of comments.

How about you stop saying stupid stuff. That would be even better.
democrats whining - Bing video

Says the ones who brought up George W Bush for eight years after he was out office.
Presidents leave a long lasting trail of things that have an effect of peoples lives for years after they leave office. Whether it is the laws and legislation, programs or wars instigated and started under a President, those things don't just go away when the leave office. Hillary Clinton was not a President. Whatever she did while she held power as a Senator of Secretary of State was minimal compared to a President.

Trump's followers are obsessed with demonizing Hillary Clinton because trump leads in the demonization.

Says the ones who brought up George W Bush for eight years after he was out office.
It's difficult to bring up:
The Iraq war
Letting Bin Laden go
The ruined economy
The unpaid for wars
creating Isis
losing billions in cash
Tax cuts for the rich
and so on
without bringing up Bush.
If you can bring up everything Bush then right can bring up everything from Hillarys long and controversial past. I know the left hates being held to the same standard they want to impose on other’s tough.

Presidents leave a long lasting trail of things that have an effect of peoples lives for years after they leave office. Whether it is the laws and legislation, programs or wars instigated and started under a President, those things don't just go away when the leave office. Hillary Clinton was not a President. Whatever she did while she held power as a Senator of Secretary of State was minimal compared to a President.

Trump's followers are obsessed with demonizing Hillary Clinton because trump leads in the demonization.
Bullshit just more of the lefts do as we say not as we do hypocrisy.

See? Obsessed. You're one of the best-trained Trump seals on here.
Why are there so many binary thinkers here?

What? You don’t want dipshit W in prison? Come on man!!!

You keep saying that....any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...
You misunderstand. I KNOW Cankles won't go to prison, though she should, because she is of the protected class. I have stated as much several times on this forum.

However, you raise an interesting point...unknowingly. Libs have been claiming Trump is a criminal since he won, yet he has yet to be charged with anything. Do you see the pattern by partisans on both sides?
There is a protected class.

We call them "the innocent".
Oh God that’s dumb. LMFAO!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back