You Guys Go Ahead And Pick From That Bunch Of Lush Rambo Clowns

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
and then when November comes the women's rights advocates, the Blacks, the Hispanics, the Gays, the ACLU, the Atheists and Agnostics, those who collect welfare, social security etc. are gonna' show you a trick we know. :)

How's Obama going to win without veterans, active duty servicemembers and Catholics?

Indeed. As I've mentioned, Catholics are the biggest swing vote in the country. That's just the luck of it. No President has taken or held the White House without the Catholic vote in decades. :eusa_angel:

How's Obama going to win without veterans, active duty servicemembers and Catholics?

Indeed. As I've mentioned, Catholics are the biggest swing vote in the country. That's just the luck of it. No President has taken or held the White House without the Catholic vote in decades. :eusa_angel:

Really! John Kennedy was the first Catholic president and they assassinated him. After all the Catholic Church's child dick suckin' and covering it up if that's the only hope you have.....forget it.

The people in this country are slowly but surely getting over a 2000 year old promise that they will resume normal activites somewhere else after they die.

Last edited:

Really! John Kennedy was the first Catholic president and they assassinated him. After all the Catholic Church's child dick suckin' and covering it up if that's the only hope you have.....forget it.

The people in this country are slowly but surely getting over a 2000 year old promise that they will resume normal activites somewhere else after they die.

Dude, I have heard you delusional morons tell us that Christianity is almost over since I was alive, and even before.

"God is dead." New York Times.

"Christianity will go, I will be proven right." John Lennon.

Two authors in 1994 were talking and said in pompous tones that if Christianity "survived another five years, it will be far different from today."

I took that bet right on the spot. In the year 2000 I came back to rub it in their faces they were both proven WRONG. They were not gracious losers. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have heard that crap from delusional God haters like you my whole life. And the Church Pews at my church fill up every Sunday.

You keep on screaming your delusions. We will keep on laughing and praising in Jesus' name.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and then when November comes the women's rights advocates, the Blacks, the Hispanics, the Gays, the ACLU, the Atheists and Agnostics, those who collect welfare, social security etc. are gonna' show you a trick we know. :)

Thank you for acknowledgement that corruption and the loss of due process is something democrats support.

Sweetie, it really doesn't matter how much you rant about it. Research the claim. The Catholic vote has, since the early 1960s, carried the Presidency. Catholics are the largest of the voter 'blocks'. As much as you might want it to be different... it is what it is. Fact. In 2000 and 2004, the majority of Catholics voted for Bush. In 2008, they broke for Obama. Not a great time for your messiah to be picking a fight with us. Just sayin'.

Equating the actions of a handful of priests among hundreds of thousands is sad. I am not quoting the message as it contains the slur.

Add in Jews, muslims, mormons, evangelical Christians, white blue collar workers, anyone who objects to infanticide, everyone who is tired of going without to support the whiney class.

obama still got blacks and gays so he thinks he's doing okay.

Add in Jews, muslims, mormons, evangelical Christians, white blue collar workers, anyone who objects to infanticide, everyone who is tired of going without to support the whiney class.

obama still got blacks and gays so he thinks he's doing okay.

Da JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a conspiracy, isn't it Katz?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Equating the actions of a handful of priests among hundreds of thousands is sad. I am not quoting the message as it contains the slur.

I look at that bullshit as a clear sign that the poster making the claim is jack shit stupid. Cammmpy lacks any ability to defend his positions with anything other than lies. Says a lot about him.... one might think it is due to old age, perhaps some kind of dementia... but, frankly, I doubt it... He's just an ass.

I look at that bullshit as a clear sign that the poster making the claim is jack shit stupid. Cammmpy lacks any ability to defend his positions with anything other than lies. Says a lot about him.... one might think it is due to old age, perhaps some kind of dementia... but, frankly, I doubt it... He's just an ass.

“The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.” ~Thomas Jefferson~ excerpt from a letter to then president John Adams
April 11, 1823

Just on this one single page, I see references to...

...Catholics
...Women's Rights advocates
...Blacks
...Hispanics
...Gays
...Atheists
...Agnostics
...Veterans
...Christians
...Jews
...Muslims
...Mormons
...White collar workers

This is a country divided, the "melting pot" scenario is over. I'd argue it's the biggest single reason this country is in decay. Sad to see.

...Catholics
...Blacks
...Hispanics
...Gays
...Atheists
...Agnostics
...Veterans
...Christians
...Jews
...Muslims
...Mormons
...White collar workers

This is a country divided, the "melting pot" scenario is over. I'd argue it's the biggest single reason this country is in decay. Sad to see.

Just curious....why did you list Mormons as separate from Christians and not list some difference in Protestants

There are more than 4000 gods being worshipped when south sea islands are included.

Break down the Christian faith and add another 44,000 conventions, denominations, sects, cults, sub cults etc. I've always marveled that this word is supposed to save us all but is so unbelievably incoherent and confusing that every few weeks somebody cranks up a new place where folks can dress up on Sundays and deposit their money.

Last edited:

...Catholics
...Blacks
...Hispanics
...Gays
...Atheists
...Agnostics
...Veterans
...Christians
...Jews
...Muslims
...Mormons
...White collar workers

Just curious....why did you list Mormons as separate from Christians and not list some difference in Protestants

There are more than 4000 gods being worshipped when south sea islands are included.

Break down the Christian faith and add another 44,000 conventions, denominations, sects, cults, sub cults etc. I've always marveled that this word is supposed to save us all but is so unbelievably incoherent and confusing that every few weeks somebody cranks up a new place where folks can dress up on Sundays and deposit their money.

My first sentence refers to what I saw on the page. Unfortunately, you're right, there's a zillion other groups that could be referred to, as Identity Politics drives us right over the cliff.

Mormons are Christians in much the same way Moonies are Christians, or for that matter, in much the same way that Christians or Moslems are Jews.

The limus test for calling oneself a Christian is basically this...

If you call yourself a Christian, you are a Chrstian in your own mind.

Whether other self proclaiming Chritians believe you are really a Christian is entirely irrelevant.

...Catholics
...Blacks
...Hispanics
...Gays
...Atheists
...Agnostics
...Veterans
...Christians
...Jews
...Muslims
...Mormons
...White collar workers

I would have to argue against that.

The biggest reason is poor management from government with the primary reason in that context of democrats buying votes, SPECIAL INTERESTS.

Forum List

Back