You guys ever try a "For Sale by Member" section/forum?

I love pets. Had a dog that LOOOOOOVED peanut butter.

Me too. I grew up with so many pets.
giphy.gif

Me too. And more wild animals than I can count.

Note to mdk ... In case you ever find an exceptionally furry massage recipient ... I use detergent to cut through oil.

If you get my drift.

:woohoo:

That's a good idea.

No, its a terrible idea.

Would you really be willing to give out that much personal identification info?

For the gazillionth time and because I love rubbing salt in his wound, I remind the board that DarkFury actually said he would get his BFF Joe Arpaio to delete my posts here and give DF my identity and location.

Never mind that DF's IQ of 214 is of absolutely no use to him, there are surely people here who would be willing to do real harm to other members.

Like, the mass shooter who turned out to be a member here.

Sure, but Furbee can't even figure out where he lives. He'll never be able to figure out where anyone else lives.

So true. At the time, mods and I agreed he's just hot air but -

Before the software change, there would be a count at the bottom on the board. It would show members as well as lurkers. True that some were bots, but really, we have no way of knowing who is reading what we write or just how violent they might be.

You guys ever try a "For Sale by Member" section/forum?

I will buy saveliberty for general purpose and also I will buy flacaltenn to serve my Martini's to me :smoke:

Only serving your martinis would be a waste of so many talents that I have.. :cool:

Point is, I have everything else covered.

Good luck with the servitude. I got a 5 year guarantee on parts and labor. AND free dealer service for 2 years.

This would be a good idea except for weirdo dudes like dark fury have to exist.

You dont have to give them your cc info tho bones ya ole batt....paypal is a secure checkout

Forum List

Back