You guys ever try a "For Sale by Member" section/forum?

o he was on them pretty early...as he continues to point out..we could be millions...while i point out we could have lost it all when it was hacked i think they are above 2 k right now

No one here wants any of my hot oil massages. :crybaby:
I'd love one, but the drive is a little long.

That should give me time to learn how to be a masseur and where in the Hell to find hot oil. lol
I dated one of those once. She taught me how to give a female an orgasm just from the massage. Stingy bitch said "there isn't one for guys" HOGWASH
Unfortunately for my wife, I forgot how to do it. It was 10 years ago lol.

Do they come with a happy ending?

No, it's comes with a sad one. When I am done I show pictures of all my former pets.

I love pets. Had a dog that LOOOOOOVED peanut butter.
raw

Do they come with a happy ending?

No, it's comes with a sad one. When I am done I show pictures of all my former pets.

I love pets. Had a dog that LOOOOOOVED peanut butter.
If anyone else would have said that I would have laughed. Since you did it, I couldn't. I don't figure you are joking..

That's OK. I don't spend much time worrying about whether you are laughing.

That's a good idea.

No, its a terrible idea.

Would you really be willing to give out that much personal identification info?

For the gazillionth time and because I love rubbing salt in his wound, I remind the board that DarkFury actually said he would get his BFF Joe Arpaio to delete my posts here and give DF my identity and location.

Never mind that DF's IQ of 214 is of absolutely no use to him, there are surely people here who would be willing to do real harm to other members.

Like, the mass shooter who turned out to be a member here.

BTW there are quite a few ways, phone apps and such, to sell stuff locally. I haven't tried any of them but I keep thinking it would be a good idea.

That's a good idea.

No, its a terrible idea.

Would you really be willing to give out that much personal identification info?

For the gazillionth time and because I love rubbing salt in his wound, I remind the board that DarkFury actually said he would get his BFF Joe Arpaio to delete my posts here and give DF my identity and location.

Never mind that DF's IQ of 214 is of absolutely no use to him, there are surely people here who would be willing to do real harm to other members.

Like, the mass shooter who turned out to be a member here.

Sure, but Furbee can't even figure out where he lives. He'll never be able to figure out where anyone else lives.

Yup, there are a lot of wackos out there. There was a poster on another forum one time who said he was slit my throat or something like that. My words must have made him really angry, I guess! :dunno:

Forum List

Back