You guys do understand that Trump is forcing Democrats to begin impeachment proceedings? Right?

Democrats could always accept the Mueller report and admit the last two years was a waste.
The Republicans rushed to impeach Bill Clinton.
That's because the dirty sop was guilty of high crimes. And the BAR agreed.
You guys do understand that Trump is forcing Democrats to begin impeachment proceedings? Right?
What's keeping ya?

View attachment 257720 Let's take a look at that made up sign of yours:
  1. Saying Flynn's a good guy whose service to his country on what was a process crime only should be considered, is DECENCY, not obstruction, fool.
  2. Mueller was a one-sided lynch mob who hired nearly all democrats. Trump wanted him replaced with someone fair. That's HONESTY, not obstruction, moron.
  3. Again, replacing an objectionable investigator is Trump's right and presidential power. He has that authority, imbecile.
  4. There never was any effort to curtail the Russia probe, but too bad, it would have saved the taxpayers millions of dollars.
  5. Sessions SHOULD have taken control of the probe. Again, Trump's right and authority, idiot. And look at the wasted money and time that could have been saved.
Thanks for making the case that unlike Bill Clinton, when Trump was faced with legal advice that advised him to not take an action even if he had power to do so, he LISTENED AND OBEYED THE LAW.

SO, TELL US, DWEEB, what's the date those impeachment proceedings begin??? I can't wait to see them!
Wow, you are really freaking out, aren't you?

Love the meltdown. Sob much?

You know who is freaking out even more than you?

Trump.

D493aLnWAAAj5a2.jpg

Yes there is humor in it. Your post Denard, are humorous as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Starr Report was released in full and unredacted and right after that, they impeached Bill Clinton in the house without even a hearing first. Just the vote.

Even though we know Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies and another dozen was uncovered in the Mueller report, Democrats are still chickening out when it comes to impeachment.

But Trump is changing all that.

By saying he won't co-operate and won't allow his people to answer subpoenas, Trump forcing Democrats to open impeachment proceedings.

When the founders wrote the constitution, they didn't want a king nor a dictator. They gave the House and the Senate oversight. And the tools to compel compliance. Democrats may be too chicken to use those tools, but Trump is going to force them into doing it.

Trump is so stupid and so uninformed, he said if he were impeached, he would take it to the Supreme Court. Only you can't take impeachment to court. If you are impeached by both houses........it's over. Period! Trump doesn't even know that much.

So by saying he won't co-operate, Trump is both witness tampering and committing obstruction.

Trump, I hope, is finally going to force the Democrats in the house to man up.

Here are half of the obstruction felonies.

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

And the fact Trump tried to get his people to commit obstruction, is further proof.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Top 10 Crimes Mueller's Report Considers
Do you have autisim?

The Starr Report was released in full and unredacted and right after that, they impeached Bill Clinton in the house without even a hearing first. Just the vote.

Even though we know Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies and another dozen was uncovered in the Mueller report, Democrats are still chickening out when it comes to impeachment.

By saying he won't co-operate and won't allow his people to answer subpoenas, Trump forcing Democrats to open impeachment proceedings.

When the founders wrote the constitution, they didn't want a king nor a dictator. They gave the House and the Senate oversight. And the tools to compel compliance. Democrats may be too chicken to use those tools, but Trump is going to force them into doing it.

Trump is so stupid and so uninformed, he said if he were impeached, he would take it to the Supreme Court. Only you can't take impeachment to court. If you are impeached by both houses........it's over. Period! Trump doesn't even know that much.

So by saying he won't co-operate, Trump is both witness tampering and committing obstruction.

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

And the fact Trump tried to get his people to commit obstruction, is further proof.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Do YOU understand when the average American who is not suffering from TDS hears the word "felony" they think serious crimes like rape and murder, NOT petty legal technicalities? Keep on going down this route and it's going to blow up in your face.

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

You're an idiot. Whatever will you do if Trump wins reelection?
giphy.gif

LOL you guys got nothing and all your made up excuses will blow up in your face, go ahead ENSURE Trump wins reelection by a land slide.
There are multiple felonies already. What is wrong with you?

But there is some humor:

D493aK-W0AAdXI4.jpg
and yet you can not quote one against Trump nor provide a link that shows it, go figure.
Is that what you think?
Pitiful,
just pitiful.

And I went to the trouble of providing this link:

and a graphic of five of those felonies:

D4yGWWYX4Agl5Uy.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

and remember, Mueller spun off over a dozen new investigation. Probably about his money crimes:
D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j.jpg

And I started a new thread about Trump and his loans from Deutsche Bank. Looks like there's an entire swamp of problems there.

Do you understand why Deutsche Bank turning over Trump's financials is a "BIG" deal?

Trump (I'm laughing) said if he were impeached, he would go to the Supreme Court.

He has no idea how government works. He's that ignorant.
If you get impeached by the house and the senate, it's over.
They haul you away. Hopefully in a jacket that will keep you from hurting yourself.

LOL you guys got nothing and all your made up excuses will blow up in your face, go ahead ENSURE Trump wins reelection by a land slide.

But there is some humor:

D493aK-W0AAdXI4.jpg
and yet you can not quote one against Trump nor provide a link that shows it, go figure.
Is that what you think?
Pitiful,
just pitiful.

D4yGWWYX4Agl5Uy.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

and remember, Mueller spun off over a dozen new investigation. Probably about his money crimes:
D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j.jpg

And I started a new thread about Trump and his loans from Deutsche Bank. Looks like there's an entire swamp of problems there.

Do you understand why Deutsche Bank turning over Trump's financials is a "BIG" deal?

Trump (I'm laughing) said if he were impeached, he would go to the Supreme Court.

They haul you away. Hopefully in a jacket that will keep you from hurting yourself.
None of the 10 are crimes they are all make believe by you democrats. As for Impeachment...all that happens if successful is Trump is no longer President Congress can not jail him for anything.

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

TDS

But there is some humor:

D493aK-W0AAdXI4.jpg
Is that what you think?
Pitiful,
just pitiful.

D4yGWWYX4Agl5Uy.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j.jpg

None of the 10 are crimes they are all make believe by you democrats. As for Impeachment...all that happens if successful is Trump is no longer President Congress can not jail him for anything.
You don’t really believe that. Do you? You say you were in the military. Don’t you remember that Russia wanted to bury us. They are not our friend. They want to bring this country down. When did you switch sides?

OK, I'm a certified Trump hater - full blown TDS. But this is getting ridiculous. It's like if the cops go after someone for drug dealing but don't find any drugs. Angry (because they just KNOW the perp is guilty) they charge them with resisting arrest instead. :eyeroll:

So what? There’s a 0% chance he gets convicted and removed. The chance that the hearings change any Republican or Conservative vote in 2020 is 0% as well. All this does is ensure the Democrats have no time for any actual legislative agenda befor 11/2020... which is a win for Trump/Republicans and a loss for Democrats.

The slogans write themselves.... “Want your Representative/Senator to Legislate instead of Litigate - vote Republican 2020”

So what? There’s a 0% chance he gets convicted and removed. The chance that the hearings change any Republican or Conservative vote in 2020 is 0% as well. All this does is ensure the Democrats have no time for any actual legislative agenda befor 11/2020... which is a win for Trump/Republicans and a loss for Democrats.

The slogans write themselves.... “Want your Representative/Senator to Legislate instead of Litigate - vote Republican 2020”
I disagree.

I think Democrats are using the fake outrage and investigations to avoid legislation.

Democrats are great at speeches about give-away programs, but suck at actually writing the specifics down and answering questions about them.

OK, I'm a certified Trump hater - full blown TDS. But this is getting ridiculous. It's like if the cops go after someone for drug dealing but don't find any drugs. Angry (because they just KNOW the perp is guilty) they charge them with resisting arrest instead. :eyeroll:
In this case the warrant was based on false testimony from the real drug dealer that was also the warrant issuing DAs brother.

Everyone who goes against Trump is eventuallyvdestroyed. They're fighting God.
They are fighting Satan, or the spawn of Satan, my dear miss-directed one..... :eek:

Name one characteristic of Trump's that is Christ-like?

Does he love his neighbor, as thyself?

Is he a truth teller or a deceiver and liar?

Is he honest, or a cheat?

Does He love God, more than himself?

Does he hold back on vengeance, because the Lord says, in the Good News Book, that God says that "Vengence is mine"

Does he take care of the poor, the sick, the elderly, the STRANGER?

Is he Boastful and arrogant and hateful? Or humble?

Does he watch his tongue, and what comes out of his mouth, as the Bible teaches?

Does he try to unite people,

or divide people through deception,which is the trait of the Devil?

Me thinks you need to screw your head back on! :D

I feel some compassion for him.... it seems he was never taught right from wrong, and when his parents could not handle him, they simply shipped him off to boarding school...

He has no feelings but for himself, and money, his man made god, due to a self preservation mechanism (of the wrong kind imo) that kicked in when he was young, and newly scarred... plus it is not like his Daddy was a good role model.

And I hate seeing the Press coming down daily on him for all of his deception and lies, it is embarrassing, as a citizen of this once great nation....

but at the same time, if there ever was a child in grown up pants that needed ''tough love'' and the truth be told about him and to him, it is Donald Trump.

I want and pray for him to change, to accept and respect the truth, the way, and the life.... and change all of his devilish lies, deceit, vengeful divisiveness, and hatred that has lead him and you all, astray... away from what God has taught you, away from what you know, is wrong and anti-Christian... or anti-God.

I feel some compassion for him.... it seems he was never taught right from wrong, and when his parents could not handle him, they simply shipped him off to boarding school...

He has no feelings but for himself, and money, his man made god, due to a self preservation mechanism (of the wrong kind imo) that kicked in when he was young, and newly scarred... plus it is not like his Daddy was a good role model.

And I hate seeing the Press coming down daily on him for all of his deception and lies, it is embarrassing, as a citizen of this once great nation....

but at the same time, if there ever was a child in grown up pants that needed ''tough love'' and the truth be told about him and to him, it is Donald Trump.

I want and pray for him to change, to accept and respect the truth, the way, and the life.... and change all of his devilish lies, deceit, vengeful divisiveness, and hatred that has lead him and you all, astray... away from what God has taught you, away from what you know, is wrong and anti-Christian... or anti-God.

I think most of us would agree he’s a terribly flawed individual.

So what does that say about the person who ran against him in 2016,.. that we chose to vote for him over her.

But there is some humor:

D493aK-W0AAdXI4.jpg
Is that what you think?
Pitiful,
just pitiful.

D4yGWWYX4Agl5Uy.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j.jpg

You don’t really believe that. Do you? You say you were in the military. Don’t you remember that Russia wanted to bury us. They are not our friend. They want to bring this country down. When did you switch sides?
Look you raving lunatic stick to your lies it is so becoming of you to lie every time you open your mouth. Just proves you are a lying ass lefty. You got nothing not a single one of those supposed crimes are in fact crimes. You either know it or are so damn stupid you can not grasp reality.

Trump will be the first President to win re-election after being Impeached. Because the Senate will never ratify it and the people will re-elect him.

Forum List

Back