You guys are nuts!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Ru7dnfSjI]YouTube - Lou Dobbs Fill in Pilgram: "Overwhelming Evidence Obama's Birth Cert. is Real." Does Dobbs Know?[/ame]

The video speaks for itself.

I find it bothersome that the guys who are supporting the birth claim are journalists.

What's with that? Since when did journalists become the people we interview?

I find it bothersome that the guys who are supporting the birth claim are journalists.

What's with that? Since when did journalists become the people we interview?

Around the same time that people began looking to dentists with an on line law degree as a "constitutional expert..."

Hi DavidS:

No. DavidS speaks for himself and you offered no thesis statement one way or the other. Alan Keyes has made the case that a certified copy of Obama’s birth certificate has never been presented, but 800,000 to 1 million dollars have been spent blocking access to that kind of information. Hawaii statute 338 that allows foreign born children of Hawaiian residency to obtain a certificate of live birth, which Obama is pointing to as a ‘Birth Certificate’ signed by doctors with the name of the cotton-picking hospital. The media always ‘runs out of time’ and never addresses the many inconsistencies in the Obama ‘claims’ of U.S. Citizenship by birth inside the USA. The simple truth is that We The Sheeple will . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqkMfToY9Pk"]Stop Obama “OR” U.S. Will CEASE TO EXIST[/ame]

The USA is living through the “Greatest Crisis This Nation Has Ever Seen,” and utter chaos is on the horizon right now. The fact is that getting Obama Citizenship Claims right is not even among the Top Ten Reasons that the USA will be destroyed (my Topic). Allowing an Illegal Alien Foreign National to run the USA is simply par for the course . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
yes David only speaks for himself.Terral took you to school just then David.something your nor aware of as well is that even Obamas own grandmother says he wasnt born in Hawaii like Obama claims he was.

Forum List

Back