YOU Gutless IDIOTS THAT KNEW THERE WERE NO WMDs IN IRAQ!!!

I could not fathom the President, VP, and Secretary of State, lying over the necessity of an invasion.

Sadly, that was the evil genius of it all. Bush was never much more than a well trained circus monkey, who had enough of a personal ax to grind to think it was his idea all along. Powell was selected for his credentials as a loyal soldier who would always follow orders. And 9-11 fell into their laps as a golden opportunity. It was, in a way, a perfect storm.
I could not fathom the President, VP, and Secretary of State, lying over the necessity of an invasion.
Sadly, that was the evil genius of it all. Bush was never much more than a well trained circus monkey, who had enough of a personal ax to grind to think it was his idea all along. Powell was selected for his credentials as a loyal soldier who would always follow orders. And 9-11 fell into their laps as a golden opportunity. It was, in a way, a perfect storm.
'**************************************
Don't forget Cheney, he pushed for the war: WMDs "POISED TO STRIKE" "WE KNOW HE HAS THEM".

Myths, you do realize at what desk the buck stops?

We invaded Iraq on the basis of lies manufactured by Bush and his minions. It was a terrible and costly mistake. Over 4500 of our sons and daughters are dead because of that mistake. Thousands more are terribly injured, with injuries that change their lives forever. And, by the time all the payments are done for the effects of that war, we will have spent 3 trillion, money that could easily have rebuilt our whole infrastructure.

I was posting on BBS protesting the invasion and being caller unamerican terrorist lover, etc for my troubles by those idiots like you.

How can you have the gall to try and turn this around on those of us who did not want the war?

You DO need professional mental help.

You probably thought freedom fries was cool and not childish at all?

YOU are so gutless!

YOU with perfect 20/20 HINDSIGHT bitch and moan about Iraq and overthrowing Saddam when there were no WMDs found!

WHERE IN THE HELL were you with all this very vital information BEFORE we Liberated Iraq?

I MEAN WE ALL AGREE.. one of the major reasons of finishing the 1991 CEASE FIRE was the FEAR Saddam would in the words of DEMOCRATS...

"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998"

32 Democrat quotes ...
BEFORE BUSH ... When CLINTON was President...
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999

"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs.threat our security".Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002

SO WHERE WERE YOU OMNISCIENT, 20/20 HINDSIGHT people?

YOU knew but you wouldn't tell? That's a FEDERAL OFFENSE as YOU CAUSED
1,000s of deaths and $600 billion in treasure!

YOU KNEW but you wouldn't TELL?

RIGHT!!!

NO you gutless 20/20 hindsight DIDN"T KNOW any more then the rest of the world or our intelligence agencies that insisted as well as the ABOVE Democrats that
Saddam HAD WMDs capacity! HAD WMDs!

BUT YOU POLITICAL HACKS! POLITICAL IDEOLOGUES would rather see US troops die AND WHEN we did Liberate Iraq you were chicken..sh..t CHEER LEADERS LIKE THESE SAME TRAITOR/CHEERLEADERS ENcOURAGING THE DEATHS of AMERICANS!

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans
in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

YOU sicken me because NOW after 3,000 deaths that CAME because YOU and the above CHEERLEADERS for the Terrorists encouraged the terrorists..
AND YOU KNEW ALL ALONG there were NO WMDs ONE of the MAJOR reasons for
Liberation of IRAQ!

BUT AFTER the fact YOU totally ignore the tremendous LIFE saving that came from Liberation of IRAQ!
WHY HELL.. I bet you don't KNOW anything about the natural WMD that Saddam and Scott Pelley of CBS news described on "As an engineer, I'm telling you, drying of the marshes is definitely not an easy task. It's a monumental engineering project," Alwash explained. "He put every piece of equipment available in Iraq under his control at the services of the projects needed to dry the marshes."
"Saddam was using water as a weapon?" Pelley asked.
"You know, the world was looking for weapons of mass destruction. And the evidence was right under its nose," Alwash.
Resurrecting Eden - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Assad sits upon the WMD's Saddam sent to his country.

Happy?
He sits on those RUSSIA, IRAN, NORTH KOREA & INDIA sold him.

The really sad things is that republicans and democrats both knew both lied and are no different. So we go back and forth between the two parties and we never get better.

Don't forget Cheney, he pushed for the war: WMDs "POISED TO STRIKE" "WE KNOW HE HAS THEM".

That's my point. Bush was never anything more than a tool used by the neocons club of Cheney and Rumsfeld, et al, as was Powell. Bush could be relied upon to grind his personal ax against Saddam, and Powell could be relied upon to follow orders, whatever they may be.

Forum List

Back