YOU Gutless IDIOTS THAT KNEW THERE WERE NO WMDs IN IRAQ!!!

YOU are so gutless!

YOU with perfect 20/20 HINDSIGHT bitch and moan about Iraq and overthrowing Saddam when there were no WMDs found!

WHERE IN THE HELL were you with all this very vital information BEFORE we Liberated Iraq?

I MEAN WE ALL AGREE.. one of the major reasons of finishing the 1991 CEASE FIRE was the FEAR Saddam would in the words of DEMOCRATS...

"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998"

32 Democrat quotes ...
BEFORE BUSH ... When CLINTON was President...
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999

"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs.threat our security".Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002

SO WHERE WERE YOU OMNISCIENT, 20/20 HINDSIGHT people?

YOU knew but you wouldn't tell? That's a FEDERAL OFFENSE as YOU CAUSED
1,000s of deaths and $600 billion in treasure!

YOU KNEW but you wouldn't TELL?

RIGHT!!!

NO you gutless 20/20 hindsight DIDN"T KNOW any more then the rest of the world or our intelligence agencies that insisted as well as the ABOVE Democrats that
Saddam HAD WMDs capacity! HAD WMDs!

BUT YOU POLITICAL HACKS! POLITICAL IDEOLOGUES would rather see US troops die AND WHEN we did Liberate Iraq you were chicken..sh..t CHEER LEADERS LIKE THESE SAME TRAITOR/CHEERLEADERS ENcOURAGING THE DEATHS of AMERICANS!

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans
in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

YOU sicken me because NOW after 3,000 deaths that CAME because YOU and the above CHEERLEADERS for the Terrorists encouraged the terrorists..
AND YOU KNEW ALL ALONG there were NO WMDs ONE of the MAJOR reasons for
Liberation of IRAQ!

BUT AFTER the fact YOU totally ignore the tremendous LIFE saving that came from Liberation of IRAQ!
WHY HELL.. I bet you don't KNOW anything about the natural WMD that Saddam and Scott Pelley of CBS news described on "As an engineer, I'm telling you, drying of the marshes is definitely not an easy task. It's a monumental engineering project," Alwash explained. "He put every piece of equipment available in Iraq under his control at the services of the projects needed to dry the marshes."
"Saddam was using water as a weapon?" Pelley asked.
"You know, the world was looking for weapons of mass destruction. And the evidence was right under its nose," Alwash.
Resurrecting Eden - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Did you pick up a gun and go fight?

YOU dumb f..k!!! YOU have NO IDEA what my condition IS and yet like all idiots YOU ASSUME...
BUT AT LEAST I didn't Call our troops baby killers! Or call them civilian killers like Obama and you evidently have no problem in doing!

AT LEAST I'm smart enough NOT to discourage the guys that are protecting me and NOT encourage the thug/criminals that want to kill me!
YOU are a dumb..f...k!

BUT YOU... YOU WERE Happy our troops were being killed by the people you admired!
People that used retarded kids with bombs that went off when our troops handed them candy!

YEA YOU ARE SOME piece of work... Encouraging the TErrorists and calling our guys the BAD GUYS!!!!
SICK disgusting.. Despicable!

:lol::lol::lol: Another epic meltdown. :clap2:

YOU are so gutless!

YOU with perfect 20/20 HINDSIGHT bitch and moan about Iraq and overthrowing Saddam when there were no WMDs found!

WHERE IN THE HELL were you with all this very vital information BEFORE we Liberated Iraq?

I MEAN WE ALL AGREE.. one of the major reasons of finishing the 1991 CEASE FIRE was the FEAR Saddam would in the words of DEMOCRATS...

"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998"

32 Democrat quotes ...
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998

"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs.threat our security".Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002

RIGHT!!!

NO you gutless 20/20 hindsight DIDN"T KNOW any more then the rest of the world or our intelligence agencies that insisted as well as the ABOVE Democrats that

BUT YOU POLITICAL HACKS! POLITICAL IDEOLOGUES would rather see US troops die AND WHEN we did Liberate Iraq you were chicken..sh..t CHEER LEADERS LIKE THESE SAME TRAITOR/CHEERLEADERS ENcOURAGING THE DEATHS of AMERICANS!

YOU sicken me because NOW after 3,000 deaths that CAME because YOU and the above CHEERLEADERS for the Terrorists encouraged the terrorists..
Liberation of IRAQ!

BUT AFTER the fact YOU totally ignore the tremendous LIFE saving that came from Liberation of IRAQ!
WHY HELL.. I bet you don't KNOW anything about the natural WMD that Saddam and Scott Pelley of CBS news described on "As an engineer, I'm telling you, drying of the marshes is definitely not an easy task. It's a monumental engineering project," Alwash explained. "He put every piece of equipment available in Iraq under his control at the services of the projects needed to dry the marshes."
"You know, the world was looking for weapons of mass destruction. And the evidence was right under its nose," Alwash.

Assad sits upon the WMD's Saddam sent to his country.

Happy?
Lemme guess.....that's another one o' those "slam-dunks", right??

handjob.gif

DUH!!! YOU dummy!

WHY ARE THESE MARSHES BEING REFLOODED?

BECAUSE SADDAM WHO CAUSED THEM TO BE DRAINED IN THE FIRST PLACE IS GONE
THANKS to GWB!!!

AND what that has to do with it is exactly what the engineer said...
It is estimated that more than 500,000 were displaced, 95,000 of them to Iran, 300,000 internally displaced, and the remainder to other countries. By January 2003, the majority of the marshes were wastelands.
"As an engineer, I'm telling you, drying of the marshes is definitely not an easy task. It's a monumental engineering project," Alwash explained. "He put every piece of equipment available in Iraq under his control at the services of the projects needed to dry the marshes."
"You know, the world was looking for weapons of mass destruction. And the evidence was right under its nose," Alwash
. Resurrecting Eden - 60 Minutes - CBS News

SO THANKS to GWB/LIberation of IRAQ people are returning marshes no longer being destroyed!!!

Ahh, yes, I see. Hussein was going to fill missiles with swamp water, and shoot them at our major cities. Now I understand.

YOU are so gutless!

32 Democrat quotes ...

RIGHT!!!

Liberation of IRAQ!

YOU dumb f..k!!! YOU have NO IDEA what my condition IS and yet like all idiots YOU ASSUME...
BUT AT LEAST I didn't Call our troops baby killers! Or call them civilian killers like Obama and you evidently have no problem in doing!

AT LEAST I'm smart enough NOT to discourage the guys that are protecting me and NOT encourage the thug/criminals that want to kill me!
YOU are a dumb..f...k!

BUT YOU... YOU WERE Happy our troops were being killed by the people you admired!
People that used retarded kids with bombs that went off when our troops handed them candy!

YEA YOU ARE SOME piece of work... Encouraging the TErrorists and calling our guys the BAD GUYS!!!!

yet_another_mccain_depends_joke.jpg

YOU are so gutless!

While I'm fully aware that trying to communicate with the unhinged is typically an abject waste of time, I have a while before dinner's ready. So, a few points...

... As horrific a screwup as it was to assume Iraq had WMD's, for many of us it was irrelevant. As I've said about 600 times (but what hell, I'll say it again), we have no right to invade another sovereign country that has not attacked America. You can say that Saddam did attack us indirectly, but we did not want to go in. We were right. You were wrong.

... George W Bush was the Commander In Chief, and, as such, is and was responsible for taking us to war in Iraq. Yes, many Democrats joined in, and I blame them for their vote as well (since I'm not a partisan sheep, I don't have to worry about spinning for either "side"). But, Bush is responsible, the buck stops with him.

... You know quite well that, if the President who did this had a (D) after his name, you'd be screaming bloody murder. You'd be demanding that President's head, and immediate impeachment and jail. Deny that one, I beg you.

... Those who are spinning and diverting for Bush could just choose to be honest. "Yeah," you could say. "Bush really effed this up, Cheney really effed this up, and I was wrong. I'm human, humans can make mistakes, I was wrong. I'll be more careful next time, I've learned that things aren't always as they appear." But no, your fragile little ego won't allow that, so you divert away from Bush by trying to blame others for his massive mistake.

... I notice that, by inference, you realize this was a screwup when you also lay blame on the Democrats. If this was the right thing to do, if all those Americans body bags and destroyed American military families are worth whatever the hell it is we "accomplished" in Iraq, why are you playing the blame game instead of bragging from the mountaintops over this fantastic accomplishment?

Good gawd, just admit it already. Your all-caps screaming, name calling and vulgarity can't mask the fact that Bush is responsible for this disaster.

Last edited:
You kinda missed these quotes:

"Iraq does not represent any threat to the United States at this time. Their weapons programs have been exaggerated by the Clinton Administration."
- Tom Delay, 1999

"We are now convinced Saddam has no weapons of mass destruction or active programs."
- President Bill Clinton, August 9th, 2000

"We do not have any direct evidence that Iraq has used the period since Desert Fox to reconstitute its WMD programs"
-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

"We believe the sanctions have been effective, and Saddam Hussein's regime has no weapons of mass destruction."
-Condoleeza Rice, February 16th, 2001

"Containment has been achieved, and we now believe Iraq has no weapons of mass destruction or the capability of producing them."
- Colin Powell, February 23rd, 2001

"He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors"
-Colin Powell, 2/24/2001

"The Iraqi regime militarily remains fairly weak. It doesn't have the capacity it had 10 or 12 years ago. It has been contained. "
-Colin Powell, 5/15/01

"He [Saddam] does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt. "
-Condoleeza Rice, 7/29/01

Deserves repeating, again, and again. Every time one of these fools starts to pretend that Iraq was anyone's fault but the people who started it.

And, in answer to the OP's question, where were we?

Personally, I was screaming my damn head off, to anyone who'd listen, that we shouldn't go into Iraq on the bullshit premises presented.

It was, as Obama put it before the war began, a dumb war, and should never have been fought.

And there were a whole lot of people who pointed that out before it happened, but the right-wing propaganda machine called them all "traitors", and shouted them down.

ONCE AGAIN HYPERBOLE ALERT!!! "whole lot of people"!!!!

THESE People???
32 Democrat quotes ...

ARE THESE THE WHOLE LOT of People??
ALSO WHO IN THE HELL are YOU???
EVIDENTLY a meaningless unintelligent NO BODY who HAD suspect information!

DUMMY!!!!
Obama WAS For the IRAQ WAR!

THESE ARE OBAMA's WORDS...

Now let me be clear: I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power.... The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors...and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history."

RIGHT!!! Obama called it .."SADDAM POSES NO IMMINENT and direct THREAT"...

BUSH's WORDS:

Here is what Bush said Briefing Room | The White House

"Some have said we must not act until the threat is imminent. (SEE OBAMA!!!)

Since when have terrorists and tyrants announced their intentions, politely putting us on notice before they strike?
If this threat is permitted to fully and suddenly emerge, all actions, all words, and all recriminations would come too late. Trusting in the sanity and restraint of Saddam Hussein is not a strategy, and it is not an option."

DO YOU IDIOTS understand that Democrats alike KNEW as Obama DID Saddam was unhinged!
AND YOU IDIOTS wanted to wait until Saddam unleashed an attack??

OBAMA and YOU IDIOTS... DO YOU REMEMBER THE ANTHRAX ATTACKS???

The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two Democratic U.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others. According to the FBI, the ensuing investigation became "one of the largest and most complex in the history of law enforcement."[1]

WERE YOU AND OBAMA SMART ENOUGH to KNOW THESE ATTACKS DIDN'T COME
FROM SADDAM????

YEA I thought so!
YOU nor Obama had NO indications !

Despite bipartisan congressional support for examining the FBI’s gross mishandling of the post-9/11 anthrax attacks, President Barack Obama is telling Congress that he doesn’t want the agency to be scrutinized and held accountable.
Obama Rejects Oversight of FBI in Anthrax Case

The Democrats who voted for the war were just as wrong as the Republicans who did,

but the buck stops with Bush. He pulled the trigger.

Deserves repeating, again, and again. Every time one of these fools starts to pretend that Iraq was anyone's fault but the people who started it.

And, in answer to the OP's question, where were we?

Personally, I was screaming my damn head off, to anyone who'd listen, that we shouldn't go into Iraq on the bullshit premises presented.

It was, as Obama put it before the war began, a dumb war, and should never have been fought.

And there were a whole lot of people who pointed that out before it happened, but the right-wing propaganda machine called them all "traitors", and shouted them down.

ONCE AGAIN HYPERBOLE ALERT!!! "whole lot of people"!!!!

THESE People???
32 Democrat quotes ...

ARE THESE THE WHOLE LOT of People??
ALSO WHO IN THE HELL are YOU???
EVIDENTLY a meaningless unintelligent NO BODY who HAD suspect information!

DUMMY!!!!
Obama WAS For the IRAQ WAR!

THESE ARE OBAMA's WORDS...

Now let me be clear: I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power.... The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors...and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history."

RIGHT!!! Obama called it .."SADDAM POSES NO IMMINENT and direct THREAT"...

BUSH's WORDS:

Here is what Bush said Briefing Room | The White House

"Some have said we must not act until the threat is imminent. (SEE OBAMA!!!)

Since when have terrorists and tyrants announced their intentions, politely putting us on notice before they strike?
If this threat is permitted to fully and suddenly emerge, all actions, all words, and all recriminations would come too late. Trusting in the sanity and restraint of Saddam Hussein is not a strategy, and it is not an option."

DO YOU IDIOTS understand that Democrats alike KNEW as Obama DID Saddam was unhinged!
AND YOU IDIOTS wanted to wait until Saddam unleashed an attack??

OBAMA and YOU IDIOTS... DO YOU REMEMBER THE ANTHRAX ATTACKS???

The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two Democratic U.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others. According to the FBI, the ensuing investigation became "one of the largest and most complex in the history of law enforcement."[1]

WERE YOU AND OBAMA SMART ENOUGH to KNOW THESE ATTACKS DIDN'T COME
FROM SADDAM????

YEA I thought so!
YOU nor Obama had NO indications !

Despite bipartisan congressional support for examining the FBI’s gross mishandling of the post-9/11 anthrax attacks, President Barack Obama is telling Congress that he doesn’t want the agency to be scrutinized and held accountable.
Obama Rejects Oversight of FBI in Anthrax Case

The Democrats who voted for the war were just as wrong as the Republicans who did,

but the buck stops with Bush. He pulled the trigger.
...and the world is better for it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

The point of the OP, if I understand it right, is that there were Democrats who believed as Bush did, that Saddam had WMDs (he did, but that's another thread) and that you never hear about those people, and you'd think that Bush was the only one.

So....

Why are we still in Afghanistan?

Osama is dead.

Why are we there?

Are we there to protect our global corporate interests?

Are we there to protect the oil pipeline?

Where are the Democrats demanding we pull out?

Where is Code Pink?

Where is Cindy Sheehan?

Why isn't the left calling Obama a criminal?

You hypocrits are only against wars when the GOP has the CinC.

"Iraq does not represent any threat to the United States at this time. Their weapons programs have been exaggerated by the Clinton Administration."
- Tom Delay, 1999

"We are now convinced Saddam has no weapons of mass destruction or active programs."

"We do not have any direct evidence that Iraq has used the period since Desert Fox to reconstitute its WMD programs"
-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

"We believe the sanctions have been effective, and Saddam Hussein's regime has no weapons of mass destruction."

"Containment has been achieved, and we now believe Iraq has no weapons of mass destruction or the capability of producing them."

"He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors"
-Colin Powell, 2/24/2001

"The Iraqi regime militarily remains fairly weak. It doesn't have the capacity it had 10 or 12 years ago. It has been contained. "
-Colin Powell, 5/15/01

"He [Saddam] does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt. "

ALL MADE BEFORE 9/11/2001!!!

YOU TELL ME THAT after 9/11/01 with people in Baghdad dancing in the streets.

Yeah......they were doing some serious dancing.....

eusa_doh.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV7aO8oLAsg]Looting in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY9l73Yo9Pw]"Stuff Happens!" - Rumsfeld on looting after fall of Baghdad - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg2nryaF3rg]Iraq National Museum, looted in 2003, is open for special visitors only - YouTube[/ame]​

What is your point? Are you saying that in the few months between those youngest of quotes and 9-11 Saddam pumped out a massive WMD stock pile overnight? Obviously that's not true. Not even the US would have been able to do that. Not to mention, they're nowhere to be found.

Look, it's really pointless to babble on like you are here. Why are you so mad? The allegations about Iraqi WMDs were untrue. We know that now. If you're mad that we went into a pointless war, be mad at the people who sent us into it. Let's stop arguing over stupid things, and let's move forward and take this as a learning experience.

You are aware, are you not, that Iraq was invaded under the leadership of George Bush II? And what in G-d's Holy Name does draining the Iraqi Marshes have to do with WMD in Iraq? You may be happy to know however, that the marshes are being reflooded, and the displaced populace is returning.
I am happy to know saddam is gone. I am also glad to know that the idiot left are still idiots.

So....

Osama is dead.

Why are we there?

Where is Code Pink?

Where is Cindy Sheehan?

Please stop confusing the Afgan war we are in because we were attacked on 9-11 and the other war we were lied into for oil and money. Obama got us out of that one. And Bush didn't win in Afganistan or get Bin Ladin. Didn't McCain say he'd keep us in Iraq for 100 years. Who did you vote for in 2008?

Us liberals objected to the Iraq war the GOP lied us into. Did it for the oil and to get rich through defense contracts. Its sickening really. No money for the poor or bridges but plenty for bombs. Didn't Eisenhower warn us about the Military Industrial Complex?

I wish we were out of Afganistan too. But it isn't for me to fault Obama when Bush didn't get it done and McCain said we'd be in Iraq for 100 years.

And we wouldn't even be in Afganistan if Bush didn't get hit on 9-11. Yea I said it. If Obama got hit like that imagine what you righties would be saying right now. Yea, exactly. Bush was the worst president in US History bar none. Made Jimmy Carter look like a superstar.

So....

Osama is dead.

Why are we there?

Where is Code Pink?

Where is Cindy Sheehan?

Maybe you didn't notice, but there have been alot of Democrats calling for us to pull out of Afghanistan for a long time. Maybe you also missed the fact that Obama has been working with the Afghan government to coordinate a withdrawal of US forces.

Bullshit and/or so what? In 10 years will Iraqi's love us? We turned Iraq over to Iran. Now both nations are Shiite. Biggest blunder in US Military history.

And some would suggest it was on purpose. The oil companies and defense contractors sure made out.

And the GOP bankrupted the government on purpose to kill social programs we all love. Money for war? Plenty. Money for bridges and poor people? Nope.
It will certainly rank among the biggest blunders. I only know 3 people totally against the Iraq War when it began; I was NOT one of them. I thought it was a but Saddam must have something brewing. I could not fathom the President, VP, and Secretary of State, lying over the necessity of an invasion.

I could not fathom the President, VP, and Secretary of State, lying over the necessity of an invasion.

Sadly, that was the evil genius of it all. Bush was never much more than a well trained circus monkey, who had enough of a personal ax to grind to think it was his idea all along. Powell was selected for his credentials as a loyal soldier who would always follow orders. And 9-11 fell into their laps as a golden opportunity. It was, in a way, a perfect storm.

YOU are so gutless!

32 Democrat quotes ...

RIGHT!!!

Liberation of IRAQ!

YOU are a dumb..f...k!

So I take it that's a no, which is what I suspected. It's always the people who scream traitor at others who are the ones too cowardly to put their own lives at risk.

- Tom Delay, 1999

-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

-Colin Powell, 2/24/2001

-Colin Powell, 5/15/01

YOU TELL ME THAT after 9/11/01 with people in Baghdad dancing in the streets THERE WAS NOT a glimmer of YOUR thinking this was done by Saddam?

MY God... I can't believe people like you are SO frigging dishonest!

I admit it! I would NOT have put this past Saddam!
AND I UNLIKE YOU EVIDENTLY DIDN"T have ANY knowledge either way!

BUT YOU oh.. yea... YOU knew right away after 9/11/01 THAT SADDAM had nothing
to do with it!!!

GEEZ how f..king dishonest people like you ARE!!!

OF course BEFORE 9/11/01 NO ONE wanted to put troops on the ground to remove Saddam .. are you a fu..king war monger???

BUT as ALMOST everyone (obviously you smart ass people who KNEW so much)
MOST of us didn't and WE HAD To look and SEE who HAD the most to gain and the greatest GRUDGE!! Saddam!
Bush's War started a year and a half after 9/11. We sent troops to Afghanistan within MONTHS. BUSH began his plans for the invasion of Iraq after 9/11 and neglected the war against al Qaeda, but the war did not begin until 2003.

YOU are so gutless!

32 Democrat quotes ...

RIGHT!!!

Liberation of IRAQ!

You volunteered for the military because you were so gung-ho about this, right?

Oh...yeah. You didn't.

YOU are so gutless!

32 Democrat quotes ...

RIGHT!!!

Liberation of IRAQ!

YOU are a dumb..f...k!

Oh. We can see what your condition is, alright. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back