You gotta see this!

Maybe its PMS, maybe I'm just bitchy. But I'm sure taking offense to the places in the auction where he refers to his child as "the little bastard".

Stories obviously fake. I mean does anyone really expect that this guy actually helped with any of the wedding plans? Maybe some guys would but does anyone buy that this SOB did?

lilcountriegal said:
Maybe its PMS, maybe I'm just bitchy. But I'm sure taking offense to the places in the auction where he refers to his child as "the little bastard".

I agree with Lil but I have to admit I found it funny and I did email it out ! :D

I don't have a whole lot of respect either for a guy that calls his son a basterd. Sounds like an idiot to me.

C'mon ladies...if this had a been a woman who was divorcing her no-good lying husband, you'd be all "yay woman!! you go, girl!" and junk.

-=d=- said:
C'mon ladies...if this had a been a woman who was divorcing her no-good lying husband, you'd be all "yay woman!! you go, girl!" and junk.

It's not the comments about the wife-she may deserve them. Just the comments about the kid. It is funny,I will admit. Took a lot of nerve to put that up!!!

No =d= I could give a rats ass about what he said about her.. I didn't think the " little bastard " part was funny.... :spank3:

I very much doubt that this story is true. Probably he used it simply as a tool to hype the helmet. Apparently it seems to be working since the bids are exceeding $200 for a helmet you can buy new all day long for around $150.

But if it is true, I agree that he is an immature and irresponsible jackass. There is no need to trash an ex-wife publicly, but worse, he seems to have forgotten the fact that while one can be an ex-husband, one cannot be an ex-father.

-=d=- said:
maybe it was a term of affection? I call my kid "turd-Butt"...

turd-butt is a little less offensive than "the little bastard". IMO.

As far as the story itself, Im leaning towards it probably being fake. People are going ballistic (sp?) over weird things on ebay. Take for instance the guy who dressed in his ex's wedding gown with the "woe is me" story attached. That gown went for an absurd amount of money and it was talked about on Jay Leno and, I believe, even the Today Show.

I think anyone could proabably sell a pile of shit on ebay as long as they attach a "buy the shit i rubbed in my cheating, slutty ex's face" story in the auction itself. :nine:

lilcountriegal said:
turd-butt is a little less offensive than "the little bastard". IMO.

As far as the story itself, Im leaning towards it probably being fake. People are going ballistic (sp?) over weird things on ebay. Take for instance the guy who dressed in his ex's wedding gown with the "woe is me" story attached. That gown went for an absurd amount of money and it was talked about on Jay Leno and, I believe, even the Today Show.

I think anyone could proabably sell a pile of shit on ebay as long as they attach a "buy the shit i rubbed in my cheating, slutty ex's face" story in the auction itself. :nine:

People come up with creative ways to sell things on Ebay. I know of one guy who sold a picture of a play station 2 before it came out. he didnt emphasize that it was only a picture and some people didnt read careful. needless to say he made several hundred bucks off a picture. kinda sad what some people will buy.

Forum List

Back