You gotta listen to sean hannity

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you think he'll apologize for his israel comment?

well, I guess he just answered that question when he said clearly that he wouldn't......

manu1959 said:
ann coulter is hot :p:

No kidding. I want to marry her and be her househusband. Give her massages and make her breakfast.

rtwngAvngr said:
No kidding. I want to marry her and be her househusband. Give her massages and make her breakfast.

i will be her man servant...and she will beat me....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She kicked his ass up and down. He was reduced to a sputtering fool.

rtwngAvngr said:
She kicked his ass up and down. He was reduced to a sputtering fool.

he is backtracking like mad now. She has him so befuddled that he is lost....

Beckel just turns into a belligerent, grumpy, and stupid bear in the presence of Ann.

rtwngAvngr said:
Beckel just turns into a belligerent, grumpy, and stupid bear in the presence of Ann.

I saw this yesterday too. Beckel was so inept in the dazzling presence of Ann that he just resorted to talking about everything except the designated subject (the Condi Rice appointment) on which Ann had lots to say (if she could). He then just started to rudely talk over Coulter during her turns to speak so she couldn't get anything out. A typical liberal trick (used a lot with Ann Coulter). She was a bit ticked and during his last turn to speak, she deliberately talked right over him. So sad to have to resort to such petty maneuvers but it served him right. He didn't seem to like it either - it was a good laugh.

"As we wait for CBS to concede the election...." :D (Nov.17, Ann's latest, hilarious)

rtwngAvngr said:
Bob Beckel vs ann coulter. No holds barred.

Sean Hannity?? :fifty: Pandering RINO, sorry. You gotta listen to Michael Savage!!! :clap: :clap:

Bonnie said:
Savage is good too!! Have you read any of his books??

Shore have....can't you tell? I'm the EnemyWithin for crying out loud!!!

Heehee j/k!!!

Forum List

Back