You gotta have faith.....

jreeves

Feb 12, 2008
Seriously this doesn't bother anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueI-vlcaqGY&feature=related]YouTube - EXCLUSIVE Meet the real Obama in 5 minutes[/ame]

You think this is something new that no one has heard before?

So my answer to you is .... does this bother you?
[youtube]GEtZlR3zp4c[/youtube]

It has all been said and done, over, and over, and over. Just depends upon what side of the fence you have decided you want to be on. :eusa_whistle:

I love how Democrats and Liberals have a fit when a Conservative mentions religion but they are free to preach politics from the pulpit, to invoke God anytime they want and to rally the religious "faithful" to their hearts content.

I love how Democrats and Liberals have a fit when a Conservative mentions religion but they are free to preach politics from the pulpit, to invoke God anytime they want and to rally the religious "faithful" to their hearts content.

I love how conservatives make up lies about Democrats. /pat RGS.

You think this is something new that no one has heard before?

So my answer to you is .... does this bother you?
[youtube]GEtZlR3zp4c[/youtube]

It has all been said and done, over, and over, and over. Just depends upon what side of the fence you have decided you want to be on. :eusa_whistle:

I started with the first accusation in the youtube....
$80728.jpg

The Provincial Governor of Ramadi, Ma’Moun Sami Rashid, and Arizona Republican Senator John McCain, speaks to local businessmen during a tour through Haditha City, Iraq. Rashid and McCain toured the local area to view progress that has been made. Rashid has worked extensively with coalition forces to re-build the area's government structure. Area elections are scheduled to be held in October, and Rashid is hopeful that great things will continue to happen in the Haditha Triad. (Photo/Cpl. Shawn Coolman

$80882.jpg
Senator John S. McCain (R-Az.) stands with Maj. Gordon Hilbun, Senator McCain's Vehicle Commander, in Haditha, Iraq, March 16. Sen. McCain's Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle was named "No Surrender (FWD)" by Maj. Hilbun in response to Senator McCain's "No Surrender Tour" through the United States. (U.S. Marine Corps photo/Cpl. Erin A. Kirk.

BLACKFIVE: McCain in Iraq 2008

Could you point out the body armour to me?

But not presidential candidates who spout racism?

I see. Interesting.

I agree this does bother me, playing the race card. Sorry I forgot about this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr4MCZXYSIw]YouTube - Obama; Don't Criticize Me, I'm Black. RACE CARD[/ame]

Obama hates America......and hates your freedoms.. and he is not alone .America no longer exist..this is the birth of the one world government..a new world order

"The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details". "... it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world".

- Zbigniew Brzezinski co-founder of Trilateral Commission

To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism and religious dogmas ...
We have swallowed all manner of poisonous certainties fed us by our parents, our Sunday and day school teachers, our politicians, our priests, our newspapers and others with vested interests in controlling us.

The reinterpretation and eventual eradication of the concept of right and wrong which has been the basis of child training, the substitution of intelligent and rational thinking for faith in the certainties of the old people, these are the belated objectives ... for charting the changes of human behavior.

DIRECTOR, WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION Brock Chisolm

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or promulgated [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

"...This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of "one world government.'...National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept..."
-Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor to President Jimmy
Carter.

"The Council on Foreign Relations is the American branch of a society which originated in England in 1919 [and] believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established"
-Barry Goldwater

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose.... The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."
-David Rockefeller, 1973

Quotes Exposing Globalism & Corroborating the Globalist Agenda

Ok, so let me get this right.

When Wright says something racist its ok to challenge it and call it racist.

But when McCain calls Asians "gooks" challenging that is "playing the race card"?

Umm, what?

Arizona Sen. John McCain refused to apologize yesterday for his use of a racial slur to condemn the North Vietnamese prison guards who tortured and held him captive during the war. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
McCain Criticized for Slur / He says he'll keep using term for ex-captors in Vietnam

I would call the people who directly beat the shit out of me, worse than that.

Forum List

Back