You gotta be kidding me...

Perhaps Sesame Street really can make "C," as the new Cookie Monster might say, for carrot sticks and change - besides that sometime cookie.

Why don't they just kill him off the show entirely, in a freak garbage can explosion. They could frame Elmo, they might as well get rid of that idiot too! :mad:

Dan said:
This is pathetic. Are kids really that fat????

R is for Retarded

This is where the whole parent thing would come into play! Maybe the parent's should be teaching their children these things, instead of relying on the TV to do so!

Running out of new scripts? On the air, too long?

Kathianne said:
Running out of new scripts? On the air, too long?

No, Seasame Street is the greatest show ever! Its not the Cookie Monster's fault, its the lazy parents who put more time into trying to control what's on TV than what their kids are doing watching TV.

NATO AIR said:
No, Seasame Street is the greatest show ever! Its not the Cookie Monster's fault, its the lazy parents who put more time into trying to control what's on TV than what their kids are doing watching TV.

Nah, they jumped the shark when they revealed Snuffalupagus to everybody on the show...

:D

no1tovote4 said:
Nah, they jumped the shark when they revealed Snuffalupagus to everybody on the show...

:D

they ran out of air with the butter, milk, and bread bit.

I haven't watched the show in years. I was honestly never a huge fan to begin with. Nickelodeon first started right before I was born, and for their first few years, they showed this show called "Pinwheel" which was basically a British knockoff of Sesame Street, but I really liked it a lot. That was my Sesame Street.

Mini-poll: What were some of your favorite shows as a kid?

Mine:
Pinwheel
Today's Special
The Little Koala
You Can't Do that on Television
Count Duckula
Bananaman
Dukes of Hazzard
Road Runner/Wile E. Coyote cartoons

I'm a bigger fan of Daffy Duck than Road Runner, now, though.

There's more I'm forgetting, but those are the ones that stick out.

Dan said:
Mini-poll: What were some of your favorite shows as a kid?

As a little kid (<5), I watched Sesame Street, The Electirc Company, and Mister Rogers.

In elementary school, it was Bugs Bunny (especially Wiley Coyote and RR), He-Man, and Transformers.

Super Friends, Smurfs, Sesame Street and E. Co. (which I had to watch bc my little sister liked it. I think she just liked the yelling at the beginning of the show!) Then Dukes of Hazzard, Love Boat & Fantasy Island when I got older.

Forum List

Back