You Gotta Be Kidding Me...War Plans Hacked

The sun rising in the east this morning is just the kind of False Flag Event™ which makes me skeptical the sun is the center of the solar system.

You don't believe the US is planning to assassinate the North Korean leader?
I think the whole North/South Korea thing is an invention by George Soros and the Hollywood elites.

I'll take that as you believing the US is planning the assassination of the North Korean leader. See, we can agree on some things.
Yes, you will believe whatever you want to believe, evidence or no evidence. I completely agree.

The sun rising in the east this morning is just the kind of False Flag Event™ which makes me skeptical the sun is the center of the solar system.

I think the whole North/South Korea thing is an invention by George Soros and the Hollywood elites.

I'll take that as you believing the US is planning the assassination of the North Korean leader. See, we can agree on some things.
Yes, you will believe whatever you want to believe, evidence or no evidence. I completely agree.

Are you saying you don't believe the US has assassination plans drawn up for the North Korean leader?

Are you saying you don't believe the US has assassination plans drawn up for the North Korean leader?
Naturally, they do... if war erupts, he will be a chief target.

Naturally, they do... if war erupts, he will be a chief target.

Yeah, that's the part of the story i do believe.

Plans are only good until the first shot is fired.

I'm just curious as to why most Americans feel it's acceptable for their Government to kill foreign leaders. It's actually illegal under International Law.

N Korea 'hacks US-S Korea war plan'

North Korea 'hackers steal US-South Korea war plans'

About the only way to ensure anything is secure anymore is to keep it stored on / in something completely disconnected from the web.

Continuous govt sites being hacked, Equifax...oh the awesome technological era... when will people learn?

Too late - 'everything' is already out there...
maybe it happened.
maybe not.

until i hear someone NOT n korean say it happened, i will hold off.

Read the link. Been acknowledged. ALWAYS helps to read the OP link..

I'm just curious as to why most Americans feel it's acceptable for their Government to kill foreign leaders. It's actually illegal under International Law.

International law is meaningless for all intents and purposes, I don't profess to know what most Americans believe in this regard, I don't know what your question has to do with my post, and I personally feel that it just depends on who the leader is and what the facts on the ground are. I would much rather see NK's current government fall in a military coup than for us to attack it, but I don't have any reason to believe that would occur.

International law is meaningless for all intents and purposes, I don't profess to know what most Americans believe in this regard, I don't know what your question has to do with my post, and I personally feel that it just depends on who the leader is and what the facts on the ground are. I would much rather see NK's current government fall in a military coup than for us to attack it, but I don't have any reason to believe that would occur.

Hey, don't blame me, my post was merged with yours. I asked the question in my OP. And i think it is a very interesting question. America is in a very strange place these days. I guess it's a result of the many years of Empire-Building.

Most Americans truly believe their country has the right to meddle in every nations' internal affairs and kill any foreign leaders it chooses.to. Why do they feel the law only applies to others? I think it's all about this Empire-Building phase we're in. Our Founding Fathers warned about it. It's a 'Might makes Right' belief. But all Empires fall. Our Founding Fathers fully understood that. It's time to reverse this Empire-Building trend.

Since when has the U.S. government really been concerned about International Law?

It did before it embarked on this Empire-Building agenda. Now it's all about 'Might makes Right.' Most Americans truly feel the law only applies to others. They feel their own nation is exempt because it's the most powerful nation.

US Foreign Policy is a double-standard hypocrite mess. We need to end this Empire-Building phase we're in. We're $21 Trillion in Debt and spread way too thin around the world. All Empires fall. And we won't be an exception.

Hey, don't blame me, my post was merged with yours. I asked the question in my OP. And i think it is a very interesting question. America is in a very strange place these days. I guess it's a result of the many years of Empire-Building.

Most Americans truly believe their country has the right to meddle in every nations' internal affairs and kill any foreign leaders it chooses.to. Why do they feel the law only applies to others? I think it's all about this Empire-Building phase we're in. Our Founding Fathers warned about it. It's a 'Might makes Right' belief. But all Empires fall. Our Founding Fathers fully understood that. It's time to reverse this Empire-Building trend.
Corporate hegemony

Forum List

Back