You gotta be fuckin' shitting me!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Fuck you, Barack Obama! Just, fuck you!​

Obama DOJ Asks Court to Grant Immunity to George W. Bush For Iraq War

In court papers filed today (PDF), the United States Department of Justice requested that George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice and Paul Wolfowitz be granted procedural immunity in a case alleging that they planned and waged the Iraq War in violation of international law.

Plaintiff Sundus Shaker Saleh, an Iraqi single mother and refugee now living in Jordan, filed a complaint in March 2013 in San Francisco federal court alleging that the planning and waging of the war constituted a “crime of aggression” against Iraq, a legal theory that was used by the Nuremberg Tribunal to convict Nazi war criminals after World War II.

“The DOJ claims that in planning and waging the Iraq War, ex-President Bush and key members of his Administration were acting within the legitimate scope of their employment and are thus immune from suit,” chief counsel Inder Comar of Comar Law said.

The “Westfall Act certification,” submitted pursuant to the Westfall Act of 1988, permits the Attorney General, at his or her discretion, to substitute the United States as the defendant and essentially grant absolute immunity to government employees for actions taken within the scope of their employment.
That's all I have to say for the moment, I'm too fuckin' pissed off to type anymore!

That's all I have to say...

The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend

On Thursday, a local talk radio host who, like many Americans, was dumbstruck by the left’s hysterical reaction to Peter King’s Congressional hearings regarding Muslim radicalization, decided to read a list of terror plots to which this nation had been subjected since 9/11. It took him more than half an hour to do so. No doubt most Americans are under the impression that liberals oppose these hearings because they’re “racist.” For the typically brainwashed, see-no-evil foot soldiers of progressiveness, that’s probably true. Not so for the progressive intelligentsia. What they see is someone shining an unflattering spotlight—on their allies.

The West is at war with radical Islam

The West is at war with radical Islam. And quite frankly, considering the willful denial of so many people in this administration—from the Director of National Intelligence, James “the Muslim Brotherhood is secular” Clapper, to Homeland Security Secretary Janet “the system worked” Napolitano, from “overseas contingency operation” to unnamed “insurgents”—we have no idea how extensive domestic radicalization has become.

Only an idiot—or a progressive—wouldn’t want to know. Better to label the whole effort racist and avert one’s eyes. Better to believe that all religions are equally radical, or at least that Christian terror is equivalent to Muslim terror. Better for progressives to blindly align themselves with jihadists who would destroy this nation—and then progressivism itself, once the need for useful idiots was over.

Seventeen thousand terror attacks since 9/11 should be ignored? At what point does willful ignorance become collaboration?

Pakistan willfully held onto bin Laden for the purpose of sucking the finances of the West.

Their enemy is not the Taliban. Even if they kill millions. Their enemy is the West.

:eusa_whistle:

And the next president will pardon Obama for the killings of innocent Mexicans, a US Border Patrol Officer, 3 Americans in Ben Ghazi, and millions of people in Egypt.
And for the AGW lie that has cost the American People untold billions of dollars.

Not to mention the thousands of lies to the American People. So far.

And so it goes......

Last edited:
"This country is a one-party country. Half of it is called Republican and half is called Democrat. It doesn't make any difference. All the really good ideas belong to the Libertarians."

Hugh Downs

"This country is a one-party country. Half of it is called Republican and half is called Democrat. It doesn't make any difference. All the really good ideas belong to the Libertarians."

Hugh Downs

:lol:

And that's where those 'good ideas' will likely stay.

Some of us have been saying this for a while now, they play for the same team.

Now you gotta' go look for their owners. Hint: They're Bankers and heads of Giant Corporations.

Forum List

Back