You Got To See This! Video

Originally posted by Patriot54
I'm not attacking anyone, I'm just curious as to why all the moderators are conservatives. This is the US Message board, right? And the US is divided 50/50 between left and right wingers. So it would only make sense to have 2 mods for each section, one left and one right. That would only make sense if the goal was to provide an unbiased environment to discuss politics. If I wanted to stroke my own ego and only talk with people who agree with me, I would look for a Demcratic board. If I wanted to be unnecessarily attacked, I would have searched for a completely Republican board.

Well it's not your board. You don't know the mods, only me. :p: lucky you! I have only responded to your posts, nothing more, nothing less. If you had taken a few moments to look around and read, you would know that the way you posted was going to draw a response. You did, so deal with it.

Get your own board if you feel the need, we'll deal with it, somehow....

No, not off the top of my head - but it doesn't change the fact that we DID have a good economy under Clinton. Can you by chance tell me which of Bush's policies ruined the economy?

Cant tell you which of Bush policies ruined the Economy because the Economy was ruined before he got into office. Then 911 compounded it and Thanks to the Bush Tax cuts our economy is booming.

LOL - you people crack me up. That video was just conservative propoganda edited to make Clinton supporters look bad. And you guys bought into it.

Now I know why I haven't seen any liberals here, they probably all got sick of hearing 3rd grade comebacks from you guys. But you will soon find out that I'm not that easily intimidated.

I thought I had finally found an unbiased political board, but then I noticed who all the moderators were. Coincidence? Hell no!

If that video was conservative propaganda edited to make Clinton supporters look bad then you have to be a Conservative pretending to be liberal. After all you cant answer the questions any better than anyone on the video and we sure as heck arent editing you. Quite the contrary we are invited you to tell us whats so great about Clinton.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
If that video was conservative propaganda edited to make Clinton supporters look bad then you have to be a Conservative pretending to be liberal. After all you cant answer the questions any better than anyone on the video and we sure as heck arent editing you. Quite the contrary we are invited you to tell us whats so great about Clinton.

My point exactly! :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Thanks all for the welcomes!

It blows me away that Liberals can give so much credit to Clinton.
The best thing he did for the economy during the 90s was essentially nothing.
I guess one could say he DID sign off on the Republican welfare program (finally!).

Why can't the Liberals give Bush credit for a job well done when a booming economy is staring them in the face?

And just how did they manage that extra money to throw away on buying Clinton's memoirs? Shouldn't they save their money? I thought they were all SUFFERING these days without jobs under a bad economy.
:rolleyes:

I personally wouldn't waste my money on Clinton's book and I don't know why anyone else would either. I also wouldn't waste my money on any other President's memoirs. I think it's all crap.

The reason I think Clinton was a good president was because he did his job and didn't make a big deal out of it. He wasn't the greatest President ever, but he also wasn't the worst - far from it. The worst thing Clinton ever did was cheating on his wife. I don't see any reason why he was questioned about that in the national spotlight, that is something that should be handled in a marriage counselor's office. He made a mistake by lying about it, but I can understand if he thought it was nobody's business and didn't want to talk about it on the news. He didn't hurt anybody except himself and his family, but he did lost trust from the American people.

I personally wouldn't waste my money on Clinton's book and I don't know why anyone else would either. I also wouldn't waste my money on any other President's memoirs. I think it's all crap.

The reason I think Clinton was a good president was because he did his job and didn't make a big deal out of it. He wasn't the greatest President ever, but he also wasn't the worst - far from it. The worst thing Clinton ever did was cheating on his wife. I don't see any reason why he was questioned about that in the national spotlight, that is something that should be handled in a marriage counselor's office. He made a mistake by lying about it, but I can understand if he thought it was nobody's business and didn't want to talk about it on the news. He didn't hurt anybody except himself and his family, but he did lost trust from the American people.

He campaigned on a middle class tax cut in 1992 and immediately after taking office saddled the middle class with the biggest tax raise in history. He pardoned felon fugitives and known terrorists. He was offered OBL on 3 occasions and refused to bring him in thereby making him responsible for 9/11. He was impeached, should I go on?

The worst thing Clinton ever did was cheating on his wife.

Hey IF I was a guy and that was my wife, I'd probably cheat too. So that may not be his worst thing, to me it was lying directly to us and the special prosecutor, that didn't want this, but Reno wouldn't let him give it to someone else.

"LOL - you people crack me up. That video was just conservative propoganda edited to make Clinton supporters look bad. And you guys bought into it."

What proof do you have to support this assertion? Based on your unsupported comments thus far, my guess is that you pulled it out of your butt.

"Now I know why I haven't seen any liberals here, they probably all got sick of hearing 3rd grade comebacks from you guys. But you will soon find out that I'm not that easily intimidated."

Actually, there are plenty of liberals here. A couple of them actually make sense - on occasion. The difference is that when they present a position, they usually provide some factual basis therefor. As far as the "3rd grade comebacks" - you're just huffy because we don't roll over and accept something as fact solely on the basis that you said it was so. You're also probably smarting from that ass kicking you've been getting. And nobody's trying to imtimidate you, turkey lips. We're just not impressed with immature ego cases who come in and think that they can make unsupported pronouncements and then expect to have them applauded. For that, you need to visit that reservoir of liberal idiots on the Slate boards.

"I thought I had finally found an unbiased political board, but then I noticed who all the moderators were. Coincidence? Hell no! "

Well, there you go. Welcome to another faction of the "vast right-wing conspiracy". And if you ever find an "ubiased political board" you'd better run like hell, because it will be populated solely by zombies.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Originally posted by Kathianne
But, we're working on him. Mind control, ya know? :dev1: :tinfoil: :whip3:
Mind control works both ways. You never know, you might all be democrats by the end of the day.

Mind control works both ways. You never know, you might all be democrats by the end of the day.

Hmm, was speaking of DK.

It MIGHT happen. But the odds are more favorable that I'd turn into Roseanne.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
It MIGHT happen. But the odds are more favorable that I'd turn into Roseanne.

I want to see that! :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

If you watch tv, you don't know how much you prove that point.

Forum List

Back