You Got To See This! Video

Originally posted by Kathianne
You are proving the point Merlin made about sounding like the video, the one you said was 'edited' to make them sound like that. :D You're not being edited now, except by yourself.
OK, so I can't tell you the exact day when Clinton improved the economy. Why don't we turn your little game around on you - I repeat: Can you by chance tell me which of Bush's policies ruined the economy?

My point is, Can you have an intelligent political discussion without playing "who's on first?" with anyone who disagrees with you?

Originally posted by Patriot54
OK, so I can't tell you the exact day when Clinton improved the economy. Why don't we turn your little game around on you - I repeat: Can you by chance tell me which of Bush's policies ruined the economy?

My point is, Can you have an intelligent political discussion without playing "who's on first?" with anyone who disagrees with you?

Can you by chance tell me which of Bush's policies ruined the economy?
Back to the wife beating. :rolleyes:

No one asked the day, that's called 'diversion'. However, name the policies that he implemented, that led to your claim.....:eek:

That btw, is a valid question that you should be able to answer in a discussion you began....

I dont think anyone responding to you post considers this a game. Since you are pretty new here be advised that one is allowed to have differing opinions but if you choose to comment you better be prepared to back it up with fact. I have found the folks around here are very bright and dont put up with BS flaming.

My point is, Can you have an intelligent political discussion....?

Apparently not. To have an intelligent discussion, one first has to present an intelligent premise. And sonny, you struck out.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Apparently not. To have an intelligent discussion, one first has to present an intelligent premise. And sonny, you struck out.
..."fast ball"..."struck out"? I didn't come here to play baseball - Is this a political message board or the MLB website?

..."fast ball"..."struck out"? I didn't come here to play baseball - Is this a political message board or the MLB website?

Avoidance won't do it, you're losing credibility very quickly.:rolleyes:

We're looking right up your asshole, sonny. You came here to bash Bush DUH

Do you have anything intelligent to say or are you staying with tactics of diversion (Also known as a change up)

Originally posted by remie
BTW, dont you hate it when you get zinged and everyone knows it but you?

Pretty tough, sharks are circling on two threads, in two forums. "Know when to hold and when to fold."

LOL! You guys are great! Nothing like chewing up a little liberal for breakfast!

I'm looking forward to reading the new book coming out by Ann Coulter called "How To Talk To A Liberal - If You Must" I am sure she can give us all more pointers - not that you guys need any!

:D

Originally posted by ScreamingEagle
LOL! You guys are great! Nothing like chewing up a little liberal for breakfast!

I'm looking forward to reading the new book coming out by Ann Coulter called "How To Talk To A Liberal - If You Must" I am sure she can give us all more pointers - not that you guys need any!

:D

Welcome ScreamingEagle! Love that name! :cool:

Gop Jeff LOVES Ann Coulter! Someone else too, but I forget whom.

Pretty tough, sharks are circling on two threads, in two forums. "Know when to hold and when to fold."

Yeah hes hard to keep up with, he keeps jumping back and forth looking for safety, problem now there is blood in the water.

Welcome Eagle!

Originally posted by remie
Yeah hes hard to keep up with, he keeps jumping back and forth looking for safety, problem now there is blood in the water.

Welcome Eagle!

LOL That's exactly what I meant, not a good strategy. Gotta know when to say, you might have a point, maybe not, let me think....:p:

LOL - you people crack me up. That video was just conservative propoganda edited to make Clinton supporters look bad. And you guys bought into it.

Now I know why I haven't seen any liberals here, they probably all got sick of hearing 3rd grade comebacks from you guys. But you will soon find out that I'm not that easily intimidated.

I thought I had finally found an unbiased political board, but then I noticed who all the moderators were. Coincidence? Hell no!

LOL - you people crack me up. That video was just conservative propoganda edited to make Clinton supporters look bad. And you guys bought into it.

Now I know why I haven't seen any liberals here, they probably all got sick of hearing 3rd grade comebacks from you guys. But you will soon find out that I'm not that easily intimidated.

I thought I had finally found an unbiased political board, but then I noticed who all the moderators were. Coincidence? Hell no!

Attacking the mods is not a real good idea, especially when nothing has been said about your lack of response. Post away, within the rules, watch the attacks.

Attacking the mods is not a real good idea, especially when nothing has been said about your lack of response. Post away, within the rules, watch the attacks.
I'm not attacking anyone, I'm just curious as to why all the moderators are conservatives. This is the US Message board, right? And the US is divided 50/50 between left and right wingers. So it would only make sense to have 2 mods for each section, one left and one right. That would only make sense if the goal was to provide an unbiased environment to discuss politics. If I wanted to stroke my own ego and only talk with people who agree with me, I would look for a Demcratic board. If I wanted to be unnecessarily attacked, I would have searched for a completely Republican board.

Forum List

Back